Have you ever encountered a situation where you had to use your gun to protect yourself?

Have you ever encountered a situation where you had to use your gun to protect yourself?

Attached: Image00003-2-1024x601.jpg (1024x601, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

click2houston.com/news/police-woman-fatally-shoots-man-at-gas-station-continues-to-pump-gas_20151124025538979
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was with corrections (NYC) I sorta kinda almost had un holster my firearm and it scared me but If push came to shove I would have pulled the trigger if need be

Not me but I was with my friend when it happened

>be me, 17 year old typical NEET
>be not me, 19 year old friend who forced me to go on a late night walk around town to just talk about shit, about 1 in the morning or so
>minding our own business and a couple of niggers start approaching us from the other direction, ignore them at first because they dont seem to be doing anything besides fucking around
>greet us as we start to pass by and want us to buy some coke
>friend laughs and says something like "no thanks dude" and basically pushes me forward and we keep going
>about 5 seconds later they catch up to us and ask us again
>friend tells them again we aren't interested, both of us are getting annoyed now
>shorter nigger pulls out knife and starts demanding our shit
oshit.jpg
>Friend whips out gun and they run the fuck away
I was pretty shaken up, but we continued our walk like nothing happened

And thats why i hate niggers.

what the fuck is this like button? who is responsible for this? i want names.

I cracked a motherfucker in the head with a rock once but I didn't need to

I think zuckerburg just bought 4chinz

ye mommy tried succ my dick so I blasted her head with ma 9mm

fuck gun laws and fuck the new Yea Forums fb system anyone who collects likes is a newfag.

You know what day it is, right faggot?

man only dumbfucks play pranks on people. thanks for letting me in on it though. you never know with this place. guess im just autistic.

Yes against a dog that was attacking my dog right when i started to carry.

>be me
>be asleep at 2:30am
>someone beating on my front door like they're dying
>like a dumbass I answer it
>it's a drunk guy that tries to barge into my apartment, thinks his girlfriend is in here
>he starts yelling and tries to fight me
>point gun at him, tell him to get out
>he nearly shits himself and leaves like I asked
>no one got hurt

He was so drunk he didn't even realize it wasn't his apartment.

Came very, very close... and I was partially to blame for being petty.

>be me
>flower delivery driver
>deliver to 3 towns and know them well
>get off exit
>only two lanes: left turn only, straight/right turn
>I'm in left turn only
>light turns green
>I take the left
>nignog in a shitbucket of a car next to me in the straight/right turn lane decides to take a left too
>thinks I cut him off
>starts chimping out
>flipping me off
>honking
>riding my ass
>timeforabrakecheck.exe
>brake check him HARD
>he fucking swerves into oncoming traffic and nearly hits someone
>I keep driving and take a right turn onto this long road
>who's that behind me coming up so fast
>oh it's nignog
>he cuts me off at a stop sign and blocks me in
>gets out of his car SCREAMING
>I unbuckle my seatbelt and jump the fuck out
>he calls me a cracker like 1000 times
>I keep telling him not to come any closer and to get back in his fucking car
>he calls me a cracker 1000 more times and finally leaves

Dude was big. Had he come within striking distance, I would have pulled my gun.

>man only dumbfucks play pranks on people

Kek that is the most butthurt response to being tricked by something ive ever heard.

Only in the military.

Caught a pedo trying to break into my little brothers window. Held him at gun point until the cops came and let him go. Said they had nothing to charge him on. Later found out he raped and killed a little boy. I wish I would have killed him.

>almost killing innocent bystanders to show what a tough guy you are

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction

Uh... wat? First of all, if you're referring to brake-checking the dude, I already said that it was a petty, stupid thing to do. If you're referring to my almost shooting the dude, he was large, threatening, and coming after me. Yeah, I'd have shot him. Soooooo... ?

Lmao in on mobile so I was way out of the loop cause the app I use didn't show it lolololol...although I kinda agree that pranks are childish but hey it's Yea Forums so

but suddenly sober enough to understand to leave when you tell him with a gun. he was just being an asshole.

> didn't even show the gun
> "almost killing"
ok

No cuz I’m not a skinny scared bitch. I’ve been in fights. Nobody died. Lessons were learned.

Probably a combination of both. I didn't live in the best apartment complex.

Grew up in Flint, Michigan
Still live there
Won't pick up pizza without gun
Have had 3 people attempt
To Rob me in 6 years
They have all been black....
Coincidence?

they try to rob you without a gun of their own?

The bit where he slammed his breaks on and almost caused the dude to swerve into on coming traffic, i wasn't referring to the gun...

> duh duh pedros are in the world dey are evel

Well no shit, it's a poor, mostly black area. Crime happens.

I've never had a gun to someone, cause im European perhaps
I have had pulled knives and tazers on people before, and threatened to cut them up unless I get what is mine

I thought knives were illegal there as well.

lol it is
but they cant stop you from owning knives

illegal to walk around with that is, you could get charged with like "suspicion of violent intent" or something if found with a knife above a certain size
which infringes personal freedom but honestly does make sense

>threatened to cut them up unless I get what is mine

My faggot detector is reading of the charts!

ah yeah well that is dumb precisely because tactics like that will actually get you shot. i treat everyone i meet as if they have a gun meaning i treat them with respect like that even I'm circumstances in which i think i'm justifiably annoyed. sometimes you can't actions attributable to malice when it could actually just be stupidity instead. in the us raising the temperature in a simple confrontation with a stranger could easily get you killed because of the propensity of carrying guns

>be me
>have kids
>become territorial maniac
>hear about needles in park near my house
>fucking junkies
>one day kid points out needles on road
>shitbags shoot up there cuz it's kinda dark and hidden
>see car parked bear end of my driveway
>peek through fence
>junkie fucks getting ready to shoot up
>not today motherfuckers
>grab my trusty Mossberg 500
>walk right up to open window
>put gun in guys face
>"Take your shit and get the fuck out of here, dont come back."
>tears in his eyes he says okay
>never find a needle on my road again
Drug addicts arent the issue, littering shitbags are

>which infringes personal freedom but honestly does make sense

Europe really is becoming a dystopia isn't it?

>Drug addicts arent the issue, littering shitbags are

Based eco terrorist.

yeah/nah. Guy was trying to open my apartment door at 2am. I called cops (but the fuckers never even showed up) and the guy made it to the patio trying to get in. I turned on light and was ready to shoot the guy through the glass if need be. Fucker was so drunk he walked around the patio like a zombie. Lights disoriented him and he fell out of the patio.

you've clearly never dealt with junkies if you think pointing a rifle at one will stop them

I've been robbed a few times, what am I going to do once I hold the guy on the ground with a knife at him?
Actually stab him?

> be me 18
>just got my ccw
>getting gas at around midnight (running low so had to get it then)
>standing there at a pump when an african american brother comes up to me
>says he just got out of jail and could use 5 bucks to help get him back on his feet
>tell him sorry I dont carry cash (which is true I only carry cards)
>he takes a step towards me, puts his hand in his sweatshirt pocket and says "man I really need some cash"
>immediately think oh fuck hes gonna pull a knife and im gonna have to shoot him
>pull my shirt up and put my hand on my G19
>he looks down at it and says have a good night and walks off into the darkness
All's well that ends well

I don't think its that, drug addicts wouldn't be a problem in this case if they just wrapped and threw their needles, which allot of them do.

so you're going to shoot a guy that doesn't know what he's doing because he's drunk. so brave. this is what guns are made for. kys instead.

?
not makes sense as the correct facit for a good society
just makes sense in the way like:
Steve walks down street with huge fucking knife, concealed.
Cop for some reason notices.
Cop asks Steve, "Why are you carrying that big knife around in town, concealed?"

Logical answer is that Steve might be using it for violent intentions.

logical sense.

should people have the right to carry whatever they want to do the street?
yes

But do we see sharp decrease in violence when people are not allowed to walk around armed?
yes

Use ancient rome as an example if you must

How did he rob the shit to begin with if your such a knife wielding tough guy?

You have both reading-comprehension and basic writing skills issues.

Attached: jose.png (196x238, 87K)

>'GIVE ME YOUR SHIT NOW'

> y yes o ok take it please dont' hurt me!

>HGNRRRR NO GIVE IT BACK ACTUALLY I HAVE A KNIFE

seems plausible

You've clearly never dealt with a gun if you think a Mossberg 500 is a rifle.

do you think most violent situations in the real world happen because men have the need to show other men how tough they are?

unlike video games complicated shit like robbery and the like have reasons

I've been robbed by junkies, thugs, and just desperate guys

I wont fucking kill someone/maim them for life just to prove im Alpha

god your such a fag

> people doing their own business away from retard op
> op still not happy because he wants to pretend he's in control of something because in true fact he's an ineffectual pussy but shooting someone someday will make him feel like a man.
can't wait until you're zimmermaned and get chewed up by the courts. you can tell everyone what a man you could be if you could afford to buy a gun after you're bankrupt.

> d-d-doesn't he get it???
> i'm a m-m-man becuz of muh big boy gun!!

Yeah i've been robbed/had people attempt it several times too, the times you manage to overpower the robber are the times they don't get your shit.

No one ever gets robbed THEN overpowers them to get it back, it makes no fucking sense. That actually sounds more like what happens in a video game kek.

guns didn't exist in rome idiot. try teaching us more history oh wise one.

you must be trolling cause you know you can kill people without guns right?

lol yes it does
and explaining in detail the times ive been assaulted is not something I want to do nor you read

I've had situations where I've backed the fuck off and talked my out of things
I've had situations where it's a legitimate brawl
I've been in situtations where I've been robbed, waited abit, then jumped the guy with a knife and gotten my stuff back

I'm a skinny dude

someone robs you, then you "wait a bit", then get your stuff back? makes no sense. if they rob you and you know them??? call the police dumb fuck

ITT - fat dudes who wish they owned guns LARP about the time they scared off a mugger or killed a home invader.

Attached: 1553556166109.jpg (771x723, 50K)

No but I've had had a gun pointed at me. Made me wish I had one too but I can't leaglly own one.

???
why would I know them?
why would I call police?

calling police wont get my shit back idiot

this is the vast majority of the outcomes for retards that buy guns then constantly talk about all the bizarre scenarios they are anticipating using them in. they always talk about stopping power and how *they* need the extra large magazine to protect their family lool. they just like talking about shooting things and feel like their tiny dicks grew an inch.

then how do you wait a bit and get your stuff back? you know where they are at with your stuff after they rob you but you don't know them or where they live to get said stuff back??? are you fucking deranged?

You did nothing wrong. You live in a society that wronged you with black people by putting up with all their shit and rewarded you with the consolation prize of a gun.

The gun and BJJ self defense memes will only put you away for good

I shot a nigger in DC back in ‘94. I was going back to my car late at night, parked on a dodgy street but parking was always a bitch out there. Two niggers came shuffling up, asked if they could borrow some money. I got a real bad vibe off them, I was scared, I pulled out my gun and shot the first one in the stomach or chest, the other one ran off. I got in my car, hauled ass out of there. I was scared shitless for days and kept watching the news to see if it would show up, but it never did. Maybe he lived, I don’t know.

I would do it again in an instance if I felt threatened, never regretted doing it for a second. Older and wiser now so I don’t put myself in positions where shit like that might happen.

>and explaining in detail the times ive been assaulted is not something I want to do nor you read

Kek where the fuck do you think you are posting, what kind of story is 'to dark to read' on Yea Forums? You wont describe it because everyone will call your larp bullshit.

If you are skinny you never would have been able to 'hold the guy down with a knife to his throat', you'd be overpowered and cut people kick and struggle like animals if you try hold them down normally letalone with a knife.

Besides if you had of been strong enough to hold that guy down, the knife would be fucking pointless.

That is why guns are such a better self defence option i suppose, you can deter/threaten someone from a distance. I wouldn't know we don't have them in my country either.

Like my post and I'll tell you

lel. all lies.

kek i do admire the guys persistence

I smell pussy

haha the truth hurts

>be me
>blablabullshit
>snaps
>fuckyounigger

You did nothing wrong

Everybody hurts. Unfortunately.

I dont want to justify myself to some retards on Yea Forums
wrote the second part not to seem like I was a self absorbed asshole

dipshit

no one asked you so stfu

kek sure kid

Your fortune: Outlook good

I enjoyed reading this post

What’s wrong with wanting to have a gun collection? Serious question. Because I have a bunch of guns, and I don’t talk about it, and my dick isn’t like, tiny. Then there goes that guy going “why do you have all those guns is your dick small? Etc.”

because you're racist

oh my fucking god
I HAVE WAITED FOR THEM TO TURN AWAY FROM ME THEN I JUMPED ON THEM WITH A KNIFE AND FORCED THEM TO THE GROUND RETARD
THEN I GET MY SHIT BACK
WHAT DO YOU THINK I MEANT IM A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR AND THAT I TRACK THEM DOWN AND BREAK INTO THEIR HOUSE AT NIGHT ARMED WITH A KNIFE AND THEN "GET MY SHIT BACK?"

fuck!---

Attached: 1551999393049.jpg (600x600, 127K)

Yeah only once though

Where I come from you only see them begging on the streets as retards or getting bounced out of the good places.

You typed the first bit though so you do sound like a lying asshole.

As that user says if your skinny struggling with someone with a knife in your hand trying to 'hold it to their throat' will not work kek. Getting robbed sucks, learn some jujitsu or krav magar, trying to use a knife isnt going to work out like you imagine it.

My fucking sides are in orbit, someone please screencap this for /k/.

then you're doing alright. most of these idiots just want to feel powerful and since it's not enough to just own a gun and use it on the range or hunting, pencil dick retards resort to always talking about their guns because in reality the odds of them actually ever needing to use it are fairly small. so they have to use it to pump themselves up for their own sad egos. that's probably because gun ownership is actually lower now than generations past. when everyone owns one and it's no big deal, then there are no bragging rights. but in a society where it becomes more unusual these dumb fucks equate it with their manliness not just a simple tool that most people own.

how do you toss coins and the like?

Where the fuck do you live where you literally never see black people working in shops and bars or whatever? How the fuck could ALL of them be begging 'as retards'...

I hope after knowing what people in the world act like (just look at /b) you’re not questioning the nessesity of a weapon for self defense.. because if this isnt enough for you i think we’re fucked

you said "wait a bit". waiting for them to turn around 3 seconds after they rob you isn't waiting a bit. ok? i understand now

heads and im a faggot, tails you areCoin Flip: Heads

well fuck me.....

Do you mean your dog as in friend or your dog as in pal?

How cute your dad bought you a glock

Eh i talk guns with people who appreciate it. I own a few hunting rifles few shotguns few revolvers its just like every other hobby

Heaven.

Only when i attempt bang squeeze

Fucking American this nigger loving bullshit is all your fault.

I was a child in the 90s so literally everywhere.

Manny Pacquiao still calls you a faggot in the Philippines so does Nogueira in Brazil

I own almost 20, because I like them. I don’t ever talk about them unless yeah someone else is genuinely into them like I am. And if you’re not an idiot fuck gun owner, you can tell when someone’s a dummy by the way they talk about them. Such as larping on here, it’s obvious as fuck.

urkh I actually have several years in karate, not that is of any use in a proper fight but I know how to take a punch through that and various other things

I'm not going to detail what happened but suffice to say it was not holding a knife to his throat and whispering into his ear like in a fucking movie

neat

still though how do you do it?

Cool story bro

Answers me please!
Do you mean your dog as in friend or your dog as in pal?

Indeed, i like to hunt cause deer and turkey are delicious, been trying to find the wild pigs in my area but none are on land i can hunt on.

Plenty here in Texas

Another CST zone Yea Forumsro. Western Kentucky

trash dump of america with population of retards has pigs walking around freely? what a surprise.

We have wild pigs running around our front yards at night in the suburbs of Houston. Those things will attack. They also tear up the yards.

Attached: .jpg (867x563, 71K)

Moved here from New England 11 years ago. Plenty of retards and even more great people. And yeah there are wild hogs. Are you bitter? Is everything going ok in your life?

Yeah unfortunately

I'm old(ish), so this was back in the 70's.
My family lived in a rural part of Texas, RT instead of a street name. Still very rural even today.

My siblings are all much older than me, so at 8, I had a sister going through a very nasty divorce. She fled her husband from NY, my niece in tow.

Easily got a restraining order against her soon to be exhusband, multiple arrests for domestic violence even back then would do the trick.. Problem was, he drove across the U.S. and right through that restraining order.

Being as rural as we were, being 8 and the proud owner of a Sears .22lr bolt action and a Smith and Wesson .357 was not unusual. The rifle, an inheritance from the uncle who taught me to shoot with it, the pistol a birthday gift I requested granted by my father for a semester of straight A's.

It's a summer morning, dads at work, mom out shopping. I wake up to the sound of a 70's model chevy car plowing through our yard gate.. Then somebody smashing in the front door. I grab my pistol, kept loaded in a holster hanging from my bedpost. Go down the hallway, towards the screams, yelling and crying.. Pistol only halfway down, hammer now back. I'm scared. Really scared. I come around the corner, he's beating my sister with something in his hand, she's balled up hands defensive on the floor. I don't say anything. Suddenly I feel the fear, but I'm steady as a rock. I've decided. Level the sights, squeeze. Everything disappears in a flash, literally. I was a bit dim, and the flash was a wall of flame I could clearly see. I saw him sliding down the wall he was shoved against. Balled up like my sister, whimpering. Blood starts on his shirt, it just keeps fucking coming, fast. He starts gasping, then kinda whining/shouting, mostly curse words. Mostly "fuck".

I close in, hammer going back, both hands still on the weapon, cylinders roll, I feel it clearly. Strong smell, lots of blood smells a bit like pee, stronger smell of the shot. Cont.

i have squirrels that climb my screen doors and poke holes in them. so fuck off wit your big texas bullshit. things are tough all over faggot

Gotta love texas man. Can carry a AK in your car when you turn 18. Ever hear about the lady who shot this dude at a gas station in Houston? Chick pulls out a fucking hunting rifle and pops the guy. Apparently he was fucking with her and had a knife, she drove off and didn't get in trouble.

Coin Flip: Heads

Delivery driver

The nog ran away, and I went about my night.

Yes please!

lol awesome man, that poor sick guy with mental issues and probably no home got what was coming to him!
god I love it when things work out alright

There are tons of ways to deal with squirrels aside from shooting them, granted if done right squirrel can be delicious

you'll get fired for that but hey whatever you can brag about your toughness electronically to people that don't give a shit about you.

Yeah totally! It's not like he had a knife or anything!
Go be a chode juggling ass clown somewhere else queer.
click2houston.com/news/police-woman-fatally-shoots-man-at-gas-station-continues-to-pump-gas_20151124025538979

Attached: lol.jpg (552x524, 22K)

> duh duh duh duh duh

yup
IM HAPPY HE DIED

And nobody in this world will give a fuck when you die either lol. So angry he needs to be glad when some random stranger somewhere dies hahahaha

not yet, but after Friday there's gonna be someone who hates me and may have reason to wish me harm

Attached: 1492953993451.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

My sister puts her hand on top of my weapon "stop, he's done".. Things are very, very clear in my memory up to this point, it fuzzes a bit beyond. I remember being outside, I remember my sister coming back out, my toddler niece sitting in my sisters car, me putting the pistol on the hood of the car when the sheriff arrived. An air ambulance, Army Huey. I was never handcuffed, but was taken to the sheriff's department. Sheriff talked with me, but not aggressive. Let's just say he was very helpful.

Sisters ex gets a fair amount of prison time, yeah, shithead survived, barely. I eventually get my pistol back, dad had to get it I remember. I never got in trouble. Family didn't want to talk about it, but it changed their view of me. My dad seemed worried for me, my mother was a bit scared of me. To this day my siblings don't really talk to me, especially that sister. Whatever. We were never a close family anyways. But, dad and me got a lot closer. Maybe because he was a decorated combat vet. Even after my military service, we didn't get closer, we just had a couple of more things to talk about. Guess we were as close as we were going to get.

Since then I've clearly understood my lines. I only told my wife after about 5 years, we've been married 20.

Other than you assholes, I've never told anyone else. Just never seemed like a good story to tell at Xmas parties, ya know?

FUCK this nigger

If real, awesome story

good riddance. sexual advances to a young woman who was alone, he pulled a knife, and swung at her all on camera. dumbass dirtbag deserved it. it's people who have repeatedly done this same behavior in the past and have got away with it that continue to do it. I can guarantee you he's had a record.

Few times. I was a volunteer fighter in Syria helping the civilians with medical care.

Attached: 1553565898177.jpg (640x640, 68K)

thas a pretty cat mang

yeah but i didnt have a gun to stop those FUCKING NIGGERS

i still don't i just moved out of niggerville

NO NIGGERS/NO PROBLEMS

>didn't do shit
>ran like a bitch
>mfw

Attached: 0109802470830294.jpg (251x251, 12K)

Tl;dr

as a kid, he shot his much older sister's abusive husband

how do you hold and aim a 357 at 8. I doubt any one that age could even thumb the hammer back.

ADD, the struggle is real.

not everyone was a weak malnourished faggotling like you user.

A country boy can do more work and has stronger hands than you ever probably will at 8, especially back in the 1970's.

That’s a good question. I was born Asian so my hands are kind of like bitch hands at 30. So at 8 yeah no way I can pull the hammer back. Must have been a strong boy

This is true

>d-d-duh cuntry boiz
how'd they do in 1861-1865 against yankees. i thought so. take muh country boy special snowflake identity issues and shove them up your ass retard

> muh identity

Well you aim it by pointing it at what it is youre trying to shoot, you hold it with your hands kinda like how you hold dicks in your mouth till the swelling goes down

Why the sore ass soyboy?

Seriously, this sets you off? Wow. Just, wow.

> muh country boy identity
hahahahaha

Kek, at least I have one.

You're a chink bugman, aren't you?

you're white trash and live in an area with poor blacks, so all blacks are bad. makes sense.

>Your dad bought you a glock
what is armslist

One time.

>be me, 14.
>Home alone for the week.
>*insert random noise at 2am*
>instantly jump to conclusions
>mfw pulled out Mossberg 500 on family cat.

Autistic*

Yes, but it's kind of a long story.

>be me
>gf cheats on me so i break up with her and kick her out of the apartment
>tells me ill be sorry and that she will ruin my life
>goes on facebook says i'm a mean piece of shit
>get daily messages from her threatening me
>tells me her new boyfriend is going to kill me, etc.
>the day finally comes where she goes too far
>she says she has proof that i beat and raped her multiple times during our relationship
>not true, but still scared since i live in america where just the accusation can ruin your life
>says she wants $5000 and for me to "get the fuck out of her life"
>fuckmylife.jpg
>it's less than court costs and risking losing my future so i agree at a super shitty little diner
>consider that i might get jumped and straight out robbed
>i have no carry license so i ask to borrow one gun-nut friend
>he gives me a stolen one since he doesn't wanna get fucked if i have to kill some angry trailer trash boyfriend of this chick
>show up and she seems to be alone
>she starts pressing me for the money
>go to transfer the money to her paypal then get an idea
>tell her i'll call the bank and have them prepare the money so that she can have it in cash and that theres no paper trail
>"can you fuck off for a bit so you don't hear my account information? you already won i just want this to be over"
>she goes outside for a smoke
>i look around
>no cameras
>put the stolen gun in her purse and call the police saying she threatened to kill me
>they show up arrest her, find the gun, see the messages of her threatening me
>she's been in jail for 4 months so far

And that's how I used a gun to protect myself.

Attached: n0gTwQT.jpg (250x250, 13K)

how fucking braindead do you have to be to respond to that with this kek🐱

Im not black. My dog as in the mammal canine.

I’ve had to use my gun on a wild animal that charged me - it was a feral pig, maybe 60, 70lb male.
I was out looking for wild morels, and once it saw me I guess it thought I was too close so it charged. I heard something (it) and drew my pistol before we saw each other, since I do carry when I go out to my land.
Took 4 shots to drop it last one severed its spinal column which just deflated it. 9mm is not suitable for animals like that.
Now I carry a .44Mag and my 9mm.

Evil genius +1

>acting like Glocks are expensive
Do you bitch about the cost of your dollar menu dinners too?
Just how big is your schnoz Finklestein.

discord
+--l--d13b--l--+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)