For 1 million dollars would you spend one year 24 hours a day in a 7-by- 8 -foot solid concrete cell...

For 1 million dollars would you spend one year 24 hours a day in a 7-by- 8 -foot solid concrete cell? With only a dim light bulb that barely turns on half the time and no direct sunlight? Your meals are trash and only come through a door slot that is rusty. The only form of entertainment is a black and white television which show only annoying educational and religious programs. Not only are you confined in a small space, you have no communication to the outside or inside world.

Attached: confinement1.png (1080x609, 746K)

no

most likely yes

....what religion do these programs contain?

Fuck yes I would. I wish this were a real offer.

Sure i guess but it depends on the programs and if i can smoke cigs or not

no 1 million isnt enough to make a difference in my life

don't most of you basically do that now, for a lot less?

can i leave the cell, or maybe never go in?

religion Islam

hell yea

Nope, 1 million isn't really a huge amount of money anymore. Also not enough for the sheer mental anguish of being so bored and having nothing to do aside from watch religious / education tv.

what kind of meals we talkin?

for 1 million man fuck that shit

if it is solid concrete, you would quickly die from lack of oxygen...........

also, no shower or toilet? gross!!!

not for a million.

Yep no problem.

Sincerely, an office worker

I hate my life so yea I would do this

Where do i send my application?

that sounds kind of comfy.

Attached: comfy.jpg (670x424, 52K)

I would do it in a heart beat. I would create masturbation challenges for myself like how long would it take me to cum watching religious programs. I would use my cum as paint for a cool mural of myself jacking off so I could jack off to myself jacking off.

yes...ezpz mode...