Rolled 6 (1d6)

Rolled 6 (1d6)

Cats are disgusting.
Prove me wrong
>pro-tip: you can't
>hard mode: without comparing cats to other animals

Attached: 1546645950438.jpg (453x604, 66K)

cats are little guys. they're supposed to be gross

After I'm done.....they lick off the rest of my spooge from their anus, dogs just run away yelping like faggots...so yeah, they are pretty useful

Must have one tiny dick if you don't kill the animals you're fucking.

Ask your dead grandmother.....oh wait, you CANT

cats are cleaner than dogs shit face

Too bad they're literally Satan spawn

Dude, try hard mode

How can I prove you wrong when what you're saying is a completely subjective opinion? You haven't even given us a reason why you think so.

Try it. I'm just curious if it is possible.

cats do not require bathing. they take care of the job themselves.

>cats do not require bathing
This proves my point, not opposite.

i disagree

You can't disagree with common logic
>no wash = dirty
>dirty = disgusting

You're correct! They're disgusting and cat owners are negligent asswipes. I'm sick of cats and i'm sick of cat owners. If cats we're disciplined and treated like dogs (as they should be) then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. but as it is, with how people refuse to instill any kind of discipline or respect in their animals, i hate them and their destructive behaviors.

Badly behaved cats (basically all cats) are a result of cat culture. I babysat my friends typical shitty cat for a month while she was on vacation. You wouldn't believe the improvement as soon as i started treating her like my dog. Swiped off the counter, the bed, the furniture, instantly. spanked when misbehaving. punished for screaming and begging and stealing and making noise at night. people who refuse to discipline cats (everyone) are the problem.

ya except that ur dumb and cats are clean

Start spanking your shit cats and i guarantee they will change their behavior. Immediate results. Every time they bite or scratch you in retaliation, add a stroke. This is the only way.
People that claim punishment doesn't work on cats are neutered morons.
A hard whack on the ass really removes that awful attitude. Once they know they're not the boss they become a little more easy to deal with.

Shit is not clean unless
>it is washed with water
>heated so dirt burns

i completely agree, and by that i mean ur dumb and nobody likes you anyway. go roll around in the mud with your canine "friend"

Disgusting dogs is other topic tho.

Cats clean themselves
Cats by instinct know where to find the litter box
You can have a cat door and let them run around outside and theyll still come back clean

(1d6)

>Cats clean themselves
Do they bath themselves. No? This is not cleaning
>Cats by instinct know where to find the litter box
Behind boxes in basement? Nope.
>You can have a cat door and let them run around outside and theyll still come back clean
Do you walk in shoes inside? This is about as disgusting as this.

My cat just drops by to hang out every now and then and get some food. He's more like a homie, goes around fighting and fucking all day, chills out with me at the end of the day.
Also he knows karate.

>This is not cleaning
Just stop talking already.

I'm not talking ya nigga

dislike

dislike

>cat culture
I know you’re a faggot troll but that’s funny. Here have a kitty gif.

Attached: D4A08BB9-F758-421F-A1B4-59F1692A8630.gif (500x281, 464K)

I can’t, you right. They mad nasty. Lil fucks got style tho