If we banned guns in the US right now, you pussy redneck faggots would surrender. Everyone knows it...

If we banned guns in the US right now, you pussy redneck faggots would surrender. Everyone knows it. Why can't we just do it and get it over with?

Attached: xyINPdgwHWNZEBP-800x450-noPad.jpg (480x450, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People also illegally own guns.

We also have the right to. And if you want to reign as a tyranny, good luck. Because we will fight back, and we will not surrender.

/thread

lol ok

I would not and we will never, there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 0044.png (394x310, 187K)

>some people have aids so I'm never gonna fuck

Attached: h2_vg3NntGS1duNSUf3TRRivH-Il_LeDLXlLQOMSf6k.png (960x987, 1.53M)

My point is that criminals will still have guns and the people who own guns for actual self defense won't.

Attached: 1554022058108m.jpg (1024x745, 142K)

I'm a lefty and I think we make a huge mistake not having guns. I have a few but the squeamishness of the rest of you is going to fuck us one day.

Cringe.

Gr8
B8
M8
8/8

>projecting your AIDs onto other people

I don't have to reword my counterpoint because it's perfect

Nothing will stop criminals from getting their hands on guns. There are still ways to get weapons illegally.

>human rights are cringe
lol ok

As someone who actually doesn't like most conservative bullshit and is generally more liberal, its fucking stupid to think we could ever completely ban guns in the US.

Guns have been "our right" for entirely too long for any sort of complete firearm ban to be useful. We have everything from tacticoolfags with more modern semi automatic rifles to farmers and rural citizens who simply have basic shotguns and bolt-action rifles for protecting their cattle or hunting.

If you actually want to try and decrease gun related murder in the US, we need to have better enforcement and rules concerning illegal sales, lack of firearm registration, and gun safety awareness. Also the basic fact that handguns and easily concealable firearms of the like are the most dangerous in terms of gun related murder in the US, not "rifles".

It isn't perfect. If you think banning guns will stop gun crime and mass shootings you're an idiot.

Why are you so fucking stupid?
Look at Russia: guns are prohibited here - but somehow people get shot.
So try to turn on your brain at least once - if you have it.

(OP)
What are you trying to prove? people will use a bow and arrow if they have to. There's always going to be murder. If some people hate everybody, there will always be mass murder.

If only there was a device to prevent murder OH WAIT......

Attached: 1553986750494s.jpg (235x250, 7K)

>we need to have better enforcement and rules concerning illegal sales
We already do, btw

>lack of firearm registration,
Registration leads to confinscation, every time

>and gun safety awareness
I actually agree with you on this

>gun safety

>>some people have aids so I'm never gonna fuck
This is why you don't fuck faggots, bi, pan, poly's and niggers.

Cuz our red neck cousins are in the military, wouldn't have to surrender; faggot.

Then you're not a liberal. Liberals take a stand. Liberals aren't afraid to say try. You sound like a coward.

>war on drugs for ~50 years
>availability and potency have gone up during this time, drug costs have gone down
>lets try a war on guns!

Guns are for cowards. That’s why I studied the blade.

Why what's wrong with fucking your dad?

Sex can be sometimes dangerous. Take the necessary precautions such as wearing condoms or birth control. Just like guns, they will always exist you just need to be safe and cautious with it.

>Registration leads to confinscation, every time
Idiots and clinically confirmed retards will get guns otherwise, and there really doesn't seem to be a better way to prevent that aside from trying to completely remove them. Besides, I doubt any sort of mass confiscation of guns would go without severe pushback in the US.

Attached: hammer acog scope.jpg (625x610, 60K)

I'd like to see you try and stop a bullet with a knife or sword.

I can and I have.

fuck you statist

He must be a fucking antifa member or some shit

Cool now stop someone who unloads a 12 bullet magazine on you from 10 feet away.

Still sobs over a photo of Hillary

Easy if you know how.

If you ban the guns, how will the police take them away? With sticks?

I have never seen anyone do this. Prove it.

this retarded

>I don't have to reword my counterpoint because it's perfect
autism ladies and gents

he didn't mention that

>say try
never heard one say this

>Then you're not a liberal.
I dont waste my time identifying as things, I try to actually have a personality.
>Liberals take a stand.
Not according to the blue wave.
>Liberals aren't afraid to say try.
They sure didn't try very hard to go with the candidate we wanted in 2016
>You sound like a coward.
You sound kinda like someone who can't read.

Attached: 1554106505995.png (528x321, 133K)

Forgive me if I can't believe you because it's impossible.

I have a counter proposal. Outlaw gun grabbers. Nobody needs to be a high capacity, military style, gun grabbing faggot. Let’s outlaw you. If you scumbags surrender to gun owners, then we will allow you live in Detroit. Turn the entire city into a prison. Do you agree to this fair and reasonable compromise, OP?

You sound remotely sane.

>fair and reasonable compromise

Why do you hate fair and reasonable compromise?

discord
+I=O=I20|=O=I+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 20.png (360x500, 125K)

The sad thing is, it's true. we are pussies and when they come for our guns, we will give them up without even blinking

I would give mine up but I lost them all in a tragic boating accident

Kek

I dont have AIDS, I'd like to fuck, sir.

Guns are awesome, fuck you.

Don't forget that liberals also suck massive amounts of cock.

If you can’t beat a man in hand to hand combat you shouldn’t be allowed to own a gun.

Nigger this is called a meme.

Attached: 1553919035911.jpg (247x256, 42K)

What the honk did you just honking say about me, you little honk? I'll have you know I graduated top of my honk in the Navy Honks, and I've been involved in numerous secret honks on Al-Honkuaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed henks. I am trained in gorilla honkfare and I'm the top honker in the entire US honk forces. You are nothing to me but just another honk. I will honk you the honk out with precision the likes of which has never been honked before on this Earth, mark my honking honks. You think you can get away with honking that henk to me over the Honkernet? Honk again, honkler. As we speak I am honking my secret network of honks across the USA and your IP is being honked right now so you better prepare for the storm, honklet. The storm that honks out the pathetic little thing you call your honk. You're honking honked, honklet. I can honk anywhere, anytime, and I can honk you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my honk honks. Not only am I extensively honked in unhonked combat, but I have access to the entire henks of the United States Honk Corps and I will honk it to its full extent to honk your miserable honk off the face of the honkinent, you little henk. If only you could have known what unholy honktribution your little "clever" honk was about to honk down upon you, maybe you would have held your honking horn. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the honks, you goddamn honk. I will honk honk all over you and you will go deaf from it. You're honking honked, honko.

Attached: 1553207966036.png (680x357, 189K)

what an original thought

Cause 3/4s of the states haven’t ratified the constitution yet.
When you get that done, we’ll think about it.
It let’s face it, we can’t get 75% of people,to agree on 1 thing anymore, so ain’t gonna happen

>can't stop a bullet with his hand
What a limpwrist

Attached: 1548388389781.gif (142x146, 836K)

Why don’t you try keeping your sexuality o yourself
Or try leaving people who don’t prescribe to your hive thinking alone
Or try to not fuck with the bill of rights
Or try....

We see how much you try

Nigger guns are there for otherwise defenceless people
Do you really think a guy shouldnt get a gun because some 8 foot ape beat the everliving shit out of him

Get mad fag get even more mad when you're gunless

Already people have faught back in red flag states and in NZ resulting in death. They are martyrs now, the rest of us will join them if necessary, and we will be taking a fuck ton of you with us, fill your fucking hand.

Attached: legal-u-s-gun-owners-have-300-million-guns-and-probablyatrillion-7311637.png (500x409, 98K)

Dumb ass retarded comment

Again....talk to me after the constitution has beeen ratified

Guns will never be banned in America.. it’s there “ god given right ”.. Second amendment bitch.. Plus the NRA is really really powerful and influential.

That happened 245 years ago queer

Correct. And it’s still there.
When you remove the 2nd, we can talk then.
Other than that, you can deal with it.

By the Dems ? Ha ha ha ! Extremely laughable.. Bernie should campaign that idea..

Actually, the last ratification took place in 1992.
So, yeah, not 245 years ago

I know this is bait but I will bite anyway. "They" will never be able to take our guns. "We" have way to many. Everytime it comes up it just makes us buy more guns and ammunition. Just for spite I am going to drop a grand tomorrow at the local gun shop, which is basically a gas station that sells guns and ammunition.
And who do you think is going to go around confiscating guns? Military? Nope. Police? Nope. They are our friends and family. So cut off your dick and shove it up your ass.

Attached: amp-quot-decepticons-amp-quot-a-good-reason-to-carry-a-gun-at-all-times-cause-you-know-no-super-armo (668x708, 84K)

wrong, but feel free to prove me wrong

Haven't seen your face in a while. Then again, have been taking a small break from this board. Either way, it's always good to see Alice in a thread.

Come and take it bitch. I'll laugh when you get your brains splattered

>liberals don't know the difference between ratification and amendment

The amendment is you can modify. The ratification is to remove the 2nd amendment completely.
Obviously liberals are retarded enough to know until they get the words out of the 2nd amendment or remove it completely, they can’t expect guns not to be in the hands of citizens.

If we banned liberal thought, you city dwelling faggots who cannot fend for yourself would all die.
You literally live because someone has subjugated you.
Enjoy your servitude.

Attached: 1483578811760m.jpg (1024x576, 67K)