1.7% of the American troops are transgenders

>1.7% of the American troops are transgenders
How does that make you feel?

Attached: 1523982965297.jpg (576x768, 113K)

ok

patriotic

Who the fuck cares

I thought you had to pass mental health tests in order to be in the military?

Indifferent

Can they point a gun at brown people and pull the trigger? Yes? Then there isn't a problem.

Id spill my seed into her bum before cuddling and finally going off and losing my legs to some guy in a Sandcastle who my government pissed off 50 years ago.

No one in the military cares, its like the whole dont ask dont tell bullshit. We knew who the fags were but we didnt give a fuck. All that matters is can they do their job correctly and can they keep up with the physical aspects of the job. Which most women couldnt and just contantly faked injuries or got knocked up.

It will be easier for us to crush you.

Attached: 16938910_1044965185607829_7380929558825930889_n[1].jpg (480x319, 138K)

Imagine giving your eternal devotion to Allah just to get shot by a trap

kek

You think faggots and trannies let the platoon run train on em? Or at least give out bjs?

>Taking on the most powerful and advanced military in the world in a conventional war
>ISHYGDDT
Guerrilla war is one thing but if you do that you're in for a bad time

Like we should expect 1.7% casualties before the fight even begins .........

Unless it immediately resorted to using nukes, Russia would get btfo.

>Around 40% of transgenders contemplate suicide
How does that make you feel?

We will win you in open war.

Like a true Patriot o>

Don't know about the gay dudes or trannies, but we had a female Pvt who'd give you a handy for a candy bar or a pack of instant coffee.

Better than women in the military.

It's a shame they will die so young, from /r9k/ing themselves.

>Unless it immediately resorted to using nukes, Russia would get btfo.
Nazis thought so too.

1.7% less confident in our self defense capabilities.

Attached: 0072.jpg (808x768, 72K)

Russia might have a large stockpile of materiel but most (if not all) of it is outdated and of shabbier construction by western standards.. Their "next-generation" fighter is on an even keel with our current generation of fighters. the F-35 Lightning II. Their "future-warrior" program is the same, they're trying to integrate technologies that have become standard issue for western powers for decades like aramid helmets. They were still using steel helmets until recently which is objectively worse in almost all respects except for cost

Traps are gay.

Isn't it because they get bullied/harrassed more?

For technical roles and non-combat roles? Sure why not. A tran can kill brown people with a drone from 6000 km away just as well as anyone.

Didn't they make a supersonic nuke?

>Trying to compare post nuclear weapon world affairs/strategy with pre nuclear weapon world affairs/strategy
Nuclear and later thermonuclear weapons completely changed the face and nature of warfare

Most of u faggots are into traps anyway so who tf cares

Why do you need modern weapons if you have fagots in the army?

*breathe in*
Goy!!

Like I was back in the Army so I could rape the shit out of those cocksluts.

1.7% better about WW3

It's a good thing. Trannies can be kinda weird and there's some crazy ones for sure, but it's pushing the scientific drive for the ability to change your gender at will, and don't you think that would be sick, to switch back and forth?

Honestly that sounds reasonable. Statistically speaking I would assume that that would be the %.

If it were say above 10% then obviously there’s a problem.

How does it make me feel that only 1.7% of troops are trans? I feel satisfied with that number.

1.7% of the American population is jewish. Good to see they're finally fighting for their own country.

I fucking love girl in op. But hey, I'm ex military had at least 3 TG people at my last command. Zero fucks if you do your job.

Nobody cares. For some reason the mothers of America keep the idea of steroid cycles for the military off the table. If the country actually had balls we wouldn't worry about trans service members because we'd have everybody on 500mg test e./week for large portions of the year and beta blockers at the range and while deployed.
This isn't the olympics. Bring drugs back to the military.

Attached: 1553989760814.png (973x599, 1.4M)

I wish she'd come back to the furry fandom.

>not knowing reentry speed of an ICBM.
Everybody has supersonic nukes nigga.

All-out nuclear war won't happen unless the people in charge realize they are fucked either way, for example, a global resource shortage (this is the real reason we should invest in renewable energy). Mutually assured destruction has made it impossible to use strategic nuclear weapons unless you're using them against someone who doesn't have their own. And if that's the case you're just better off using conventional weapons because nothing gets other governments to turn on you like using WMDs

No, it's because they are insane.

Military personnel make up less than 1% of the American population. That means trans military personnel are .017% of the US populous. So statistically insignificant. Have a nice day.

>physically as capable as a man
>no infighting over womans affections
>beautiful womanly features to look at and masturbate over but not touch

there are absolutely no downsides to this💙

They are developing a supersonic cruise missile, but so is the US, and with the US's military budget being larger than many of the top ten combined for military spending it's likely to produce it way faster and almost certainly able to produce it in larger numbers

That the enemy better stock up on flamethrowers.

"You don't need to be straight to fight and die for your country. You just need to shoot straight."
- Barry Goldwater

I always said we should have suicide bombers on out side too.

Attached: 428.jpg (734x520, 77K)

when armed, i suspect they are just as dangerous to trump's russian irregulars as the rest of out troops.

Truth.
A large portion of enlisted females are incredibly lazy, coddled and entitled

I could swear it was 1.6% yesterday

What's the difference between a zebra and a female NCO?
The zebra didn't fuck anyone to get its stripes.

Attached: military-ban-comic.png (593x574, 175K)

There is a reason why men were the warriors and hunters throughout human history. We evolved that way. Science deniers on left think that gender roles are a social construct (despite gender roles being seen in nature, lions for example). Doesn't mean that they are mandatory to follow for humans, but they're clearly not a social construct.

shouldn't this be the trans person killing themselves?

Why would the trans person kill themself?

Attached: circumcision-comic 3.png (943x479, 137K)

/reddit/ modifies stonetoss comics to make them leftwing pandering and less (not) funny.
this one is modified

I'm alright with that cause they can both shoot and get shot

Attached: ebbabuschthorflykting.png (1600x1000, 693K)

makes me feel like watching ms ketchum's cock grow and then suck on it

makes me feel that you're a liar who ignores reality, like the fact we debunked this nonsense when you posted the exact same shit yesterday.

(0.1%, to 0.6% of the entire 1,3 million serving, according to the most recent survey, by the RAND corporation, based on name changes - there is no legal precedent by which actual transgender status of troops is recorded. )

The other 98% never gave a shit.

Not really. Even the ones that dont suffer bullying tend to kill/harm themselves

sneed

Don’t agree with trans people, but I’m a libertarian so I don’t really care

I'm a bit disappointed. I thought transgenders would be too smart to join something like that.

hote and bothered

Horny.