I just walked out of my job at Chick Fil A. AMA

I just walked out of my job at Chick Fil A. AMA

Attached: 59E53050-956F-40D7-9AB2-E737BAEB9862.png (1280x578, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

Because he's a faggot.

Guess

Attached: faggotville.jpg (600x515, 76K)

Because he fucked your mom.

Attached: verb5w456bw456.jpg (250x250, 8K)

When you left, did you say, “My Pleasure”?

Toxic management mostly. The company itself means well, the managers are just shit

No but I fucking wish. I just snuck out

Best part is, with your lack of skills, they wont notice you're gone.

Just admit they fired you, faggot.

Damn dude you just walked out on probably the least demanding job you will have. You don’t even wanna know the bullshit you gotta deal with in the workplace when you want to make some good money.

So you've proven to be a failure at food service. What's the next rung below? Where do you go from here, OP?

Ok OP I heard bc it’s all gay Christian etc that they have a fund for ppl that order food and “forget their wallet/money etc”
And they use it when said happens

Is this true?

Attached: image.jpg (750x829, 413K)

warehouse work probably.

How old are you?

Ur actually right. Food service just ain’t for me

I understand it. This was just a part time gig and it was “at will” employment meaning I can basically leave whenever I want.

I’m in college.

Work at a grocery store. The bigger chains involved with the union are super laid back but you're gonna have lazy coworkers. Smaller grocery stores are more strict but you'll have better coworkers.

I've worked at both. Every job has bullshit that you have to deal with. You just have to pick one with most pros for you.

Attached: 5bef30ceecccd.image.jpg (400x225, 31K)

I’ve heard some things about that, but can’t confirm

19. In college

What''s your major?

Yea I’m just trying to scrape by as a student. I did apply for a grocery store that starts at 10.00 and my previous job I never got above 8.00

Computer science

Chickfila paid only 8? Fuck that sucks ass go apply at an in n out if you live near one.

That's cool. I'm a Psychology major but I kinda wish I was computer science. My uni doesn't offer a computer science program tho

I was considered in training for half a year and the faggot GM was too cheap to take me out of training so that’s another reason

discord
+I=O=I12I=O=I+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 12.jpg (456x620, 101K)

fuck you weeb

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsW03dCPjU

Do you like instrumentals?

Lmfao that's not what "at will" means you fucking ignorant fuck. "at will" means they can fire YOU for no fucking reason. Goddamn you're so dumb. Good luck you jobless loser

christcucks makes me rage too bruh

Attached: 1552073729952.png (399x370, 226K)