Anyone know where you can watch the New Zealand shooting video?

Anyone know where you can watch the New Zealand shooting video?

Why are ((((THEY)))) trying to shut it down so hard?

Attached: 11016160-6811785-Witnesses_reported_hearing_50_shots_and_police_are_responding_to-a-14_1552633682977 (960x541, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/The-Great-Replacement.pdf
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
offmp3.app/sites/convert-bestgore-video-online
bitchute.com/video/es4RrAupWazF/
discord
bestgore.com/?s=new zealand
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bestgore

because it's fucking horrid watching 50 people get mowed down in a matter of seconds

would also like a link if anyone has it

Blow your brains out.

anybody have that help me part? It's definitely the money shot

The only thing you learn from it is "Don't lie down - go out the fucking window ASAP"

Because it’s a video that shows indescriminate killing of non-combatants or innocents.

It’s standard for the establishment to try to shut down videos of this nature.

What you need to ask yourself is why are they trying to suppress the manifesto as hard as they are. It wasn’t particularly revealing, and has easy language.

You could probably find the full video on liveleak

Attached: 1552679250376.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

Attached: 10907350-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 57K)

i didn't see the same amount of effort trying to remove the beheading vids

>What you need to ask yourself is why are they trying to suppress the manifesto as hard as they are. It wasn’t particularly revealing, and has easy language.
same reason why shrooms are illegal

Because they're all sensitive, left leaning idiots who think showing the video will fuck someone up and convert them to nazi radicalisation even though there's literally thousands of videos of shootings that are worse than it but they're too mainstream and don't even understand the internet fully. That's why.

Its alot better with sound on.. Hes music is awsome

Attached: 1552727928423.png (852x960, 379K)

That's sad, why did they hide in the corner?At least try to tackle him?That honestly might of been the best way to get him.

Attached: 1552763084145.jpg (750x838, 350K)

Liveleak has said they won’t show the video

I think it was because it was a very political shooting honestly, that was his intention obviously, and they fell for it.I doubt anyone going to follow his philosophy though.

How 'bout the manifesto? I can find a million articles TALKING about the manifest and ZERO actual copies.

Attached: 1552762394930.jpg (896x1024, 78K)

I got it

Good for you. How 'bout you help a Yea Forumsrother out and share that link?

Why aren’t bullet holes forming in the walls where he’s clearly shooting through?

fuck, of course.

Thank you!

go play some fortnight zoomer, this is an adult website.

Attached: 2-54.jpg (1200x800, 157K)

Attached: 1552759491610m.jpg (498x1024, 93K)

A PDF document =/= psychedelic fungi

Sorry i got the full documents..
No link..

But try to look for

The great replacement

Thats the titel of the manifesto

Attached: 1552680938053.png (794x446, 654K)

He’s right about democracies subversion to Marxists. However this doesn’t justify his actions.

If he was passionate about this he would have done the right thing and shoot up politicians

One dude tried and got shot in the face.

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-004825.jpg (1080x2280, 526K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-004842.jpg (1080x2280, 734K)

Exactly. I wish these shooters would target political figures if they are going to go insane. Not that I like Muslims and what they stand for. But shooting politicians sends a much better message. The true winner of hte game will the one that kills the most of (((them))).

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-004858.jpg (1080x2280, 963K)

Hello newfriend :^)

Thanks for the hint. Made finding the link possible.

newobserveronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/The-Great-Replacement.pdf

not using dark mode what a faggot

politicians are more difficult and it certainly doesn't help the cause. Assassinations of politicians and other tragedies usually have the opposite effect. Look at how faggy NZ has gotten over muzzies. Just going to lead to the import of more of them.

look on kiwi farms for the video you fucking virgins

I got a hard copy of the original (i work for a shitty local news agency). Post your burner ill send the file

Attached: 1553307560234.jpg (700x803, 128K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-005206.jpg (1080x2280, 940K)

42 full seconds go by from the first shot to when he actually shots people in the corner, and around 20s from when they actually see him, they were a slow group, a very stupid and slow group, just one dude did run away

What's worst is watching a guy kill his faggot boyfriend then dismembering him, fucking his remains and eating him

Yeah that's a real video.

No problem

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-005225.jpg (1080x2280, 1.13M)

nice try fbi

Muslims are just pawns in a bigger game, of inflationary economics and vote buying from guilty white people.

He targeted a symptom of the sickness, not the sickness itself, which is representative Democracy.

one lunatic one icepick

Find it her st FBI.gov

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion

Why is it that when white americans are slaughtered, no one in government gives a fuck? But when it's the white guy killing mudslides, we go to jail? Really gets noggin joggin. Fuck, there was a video of iraqi snipers killing white american soliders on youtube, and that shit has a lot of fucking views. At the time, I reported it numerous times, but that shit stayed up. But let a white guy say something about a kike, soyboy or nigger ect, then that shit gets removed and the channel taken down within days. I just don't give a fuck anymore. It's obvious there is a war against white people, and especially white males.

Attached: boston dynamics.webm (640x360, 430K)

You can download the video by pasting the link here. offmp3.app/sites/convert-bestgore-video-online

kek

pretty interesting manifesto actually

It’s like ISIS twitter went unbanned for years, but one conservative celebrity or pundit said something to hurt a snow flakes feelings they were wiped off the platform immediately.

It’s ok. This sort of shit shows people who are smart enough who the power holders really are, and this as well is what keeps Trump in power

You've never shotted FMJ tho ....

What happened in your life to you that was so bad that made you enjoy watching this shit, and made you actively seek it out?
You've got to be some sort of uncle molested weird cunt to want to watch people getting murdered.

Who hurt you?
Was it uncle Gary?

Anyone got the original video of one guy one icepick?

>filename

kek, all the best selling action movies feature graphic violence. go preach this shit on the street

i am starting a new experiment called the cumshroom experiment i will post link to the discord gg/pq7Sf3x

Don't forget all those fucking open doors there. Jesus Christ, man what a bunch of retards these muzzies were.

>Why are ((((THEY)))) trying to shut it down so hard?
Because it's a pretty based video. Too bad we never got the footage of the 2nd shooting.

there were trying to climb out through the windows... this is what happens when people panic and don't 'proceed to the nearest exit in a calm orderly fashion'

Anyone have video or photos of the little girl he has the name on the gun.

Attached: 1553227198723.jpg (1705x3162, 1.66M)

>people

Attached: squit.gif (188x275, 23K)

bitchute.com/video/es4RrAupWazF/

Attached: 1553718187036.png (1989x1522, 1.58M)

>might of

Hahahhaa

Go back to /pol/ faggot.

discord
+I=O=I18I=O=I+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)

go back to /r/eddit

Random means anything goes, faggot.

Here my friend.

bestgore.com/?s=new zealand

I fucking hate people who don’t understand what they’re trying to say

So even though it might sound dumb on the surface, the motto run. Hide. Fight. Is a good mindset.
Even if you're armed, getting g into a gunfight isn't ideal, so run if you can, if you can't run you need to hide somewhere, ideally secure. If you can't run or hide then you must fight with everything you have.
But the mudslides got shot like dogs, which is somewhat fitting considering the kill non muslims in the same manner as they do livestock.
#religionofpeace

>because it's fucking horrid watching 50 people get mowed down in a matter of seconds
But CNN replayed the 9/11 videos where thousands of people were killed, on TV, every day, for 10 years