Hey Yea Forums i was lonely and depressed guy and i fight my depretions by humilating myself by giving myself to the...

Hey Yea Forums i was lonely and depressed guy and i fight my depretions by humilating myself by giving myself to the other man wilingly just to feel bad beeing abused and used. It went to the point where i have been owned and prostituted by others to their personal gain. But now after 10 years i finnaly can say i got out of it. So ask me anything if you are intrested i feel like to share

TLDR Former abused gay prostittue got out of it. Ask anything

Pick is me

Attached: o_478164587_4d6a399f0f80891ef9ca2b723d2860de.jpg (640x480, 112K)

When did you get your first std

Been tested last month and dont have any :)

Few questions:

1) Has your perception of yourself changed because of how many times you've had sex?

2) Did you discover why you wanted to be abused/used? (So others can avoid it)

3) What are your thoughts about sex after going through that?

4) I have a fear of "regretting" having sex with people for many reasons: they are too rough, they are ugly etc.

4a) Do you have any regret having sex with people?

4b) Is this something people should worry about?

1.) Yes definitely
2.) Well i got denied by the girl i love and been with for 4 years
3.) I dont need feeling to do it it feels more like urge like when you are hungry
4.) Well i didnt have choice at the end
5.) I do but need to do it for my body
6.) Indeed you try to hurt yourself and you end up hurt moore that you anticipated maybe wanted to

dId you ever get pissed on/in?

also post ass

gonna need more of you being a slut

story of the first time your ass got sold?

I did get piss on yes

Attached: o_470447711_4b4602f66a1e1a274c45e2c3fecdda49.jpg (1440x1920, 287K)

Sweet hole, looks like a nice place to dump a load

I was visiting local gay sauna to have sex with strangers. One nice looking guy invited me to drink on the bar. He took me home and told me if i wanna make a roleplay of him beeing my pimp. I agreed and he called some people over. Around 4 guys came in and wrecked me and then they paid him in front of me. He told me that we can do this more often and gave me some money. I gave in and whored for him for like a half a year.

did you ever get force fucked?

What was the worst experience?

Thx :)

Attached: o_470447709_313d16a5212ea33dfbe45e5a20aebcae.jpg (1440x1920, 207K)

Yes i did. One fucking ugly ass stinky piece of shit wanted me to suck him of before but i almost threw up. Wanted to leave but he punch me and told me that he paid for this shit so he will have it. I wanted to just return money and get out but he knocked me down to the ground and raped my hole. Hurt like hell was out for like 2 weeks

Were you forced to poop or wear diapers?

One guy force feed me drugs and twist my arms than proceede to fuck me with his buddy until i pass out. After they were done they left and stole money.

Nope and nope thx god :D was forced to walk outside naked but thats a different story

What would you like to see ?

Would you have done it?

Well i guess yes. One time the guy i was working for send me to guy who just wanted me to ride a giant dildo in front of him and take pictures and stuff like that. As long as i didnt get hurt i dont mind. But i would never play with shit and so on. I would shit on client if he wanted but that was the end of meeting for me

Cool I like humiliation. Try one on sometime lol

well i did my share. Beeing naked in public and so on geting spit on punched slaped forced fucked.

Made my into power bottom i am now. Super submisive

Go poop

So why exactly did you stop whoring? You like submission and have a lot of customers. So in the end you get pleasure and money. Just dump the pimp and make even more profit.

Well i realized i cant do it forever since you will get old eventually more the age less money in my country and im not fucking ripped monster or something. And i found job and was rly good at it so i decided its time to move on. Also it added some problems into my life and i started to feel so empty and hollow no matter how much sex i had or drink and so on. Also wanted to get my life around and to be a productive part of society instead of a local cum dump i found some friends that actually rly cares about me so i gave in and give it a try after those years of suffering alone in silence

Also some more photos if anybody is intrested these are very fresh :)

Attached: o_498640423_94971014111fa233b944376ef1128d96.jpg (1440x1920, 250K)

Attached: o_498640419_a3633d6207b86f98f68c5bffc126430c.jpg (1440x1920, 211K)