What is the painless way to commit suicide?

What is the painless way to commit suicide?

Attached: download.jpg (160x314, 4K)

falling from a ten story building or shotgun to the forehead

OD on smack. Just peacefully fainting away

Exit bag. OD probably too.

military style tourniquet around the neck

like if this was helpful

Attached: Outdoor-Aid-Combat-Application-Quick-Release-Buckle-Medical-Tourniquet-Strap-6-Colors-2017.jpg (800x800, 97K)

2nd image

here's how it works and how it's painless

Attached: carotid-compression.png (856x2456, 227K)

Any thoughts about chloroform soaked napkin and bag over the head? Is it effective?

Exit bag or xanax+alcohol

How xanax is effective for suicide?

makes you pass the fuck out if you take enough

Dude xanax is not enough powerful to make you pass out prozac is tho

Yeah it works I'm dead af

The most painless is to not do it you fucking twat.

die of old age

go to walmart and buy Helium tank they sell them there faggot or you could quit being a soy boy and start lifting weights

Sodium nitrate. Consuming just a small amount will make you fall asleep and painlessly die under 30 minutes.
Consider yourself lucky if you're American, because we can't buy it here in the EU.

Find a way to get hipoxia.

>Dude xanax is not enough powerful to make you pass out

You've probably never taken tons of xannie bars at once and washed them down with liquor.
You would absolutely pass out unless you have high tolerance

these

How much Soy do you drink OP?
quit Soy please its making you think this way
Can you please respond to me OP
why do you want to kill yourself honestly please explain to us I wont judge I swear I feel the same way at times cause I have low IQ i feel like killing myself but I realize you can be happy why not just fake disability and be a heroin addict or junkie way better to do that than to kill yourself or just go to the gym and get fit
please respond and tell me why u dont do these things how old ru? dont give up user I love u

exit bag is the right answer

feels like you're breathing normally and just fall asleep only you don't wake up again

instructions are readily available online just google it

Op here, i just feel miserable and alone life don't worth all this pain

perfectly reasonable
you have a right to kill yourself if you want, op

don't bother overdosing, you'll just pass out for a while and wake up feeling like shit
and if you get caught you go to the hospital and get charcoal or your stomach pumped and it'll fucking suck

don't tell anyone like a therapist that you have a plan and an intent to kill yourself or you will be taken to the hospital after they call the cops

suicide should be a last resort but if it's really what you want, best of luck op

you must completely and instantly destroy your entire brain all at once in order to ensure you experience no pain

dive headfirst from a 10 story building onto some concrete you should be able to achieve this
your just gonna fuckup though and flail around midair

Attached: the triple lindy.gif (320x180, 955K)

OP, do you still live with your parents? Or at the very least, could you order a helium tank and some tubing without somebody questioning it?

shotgun point blank to the head
make sure you angle up at the brain
trust me, your head will be blown off and brain chunks will scatter

put up a tarp if you're doing it in a house you don't own cause killing yourself is no excuse to give them that fucking mess to clean off their walls, floor and ceiling

thanks for responding
I been where you're at bro I was strung out and comming off meth addicted for 5 years straight and had a rusty pair of nail clippers and slashed my wrists and took 300 pills of well butrin and somehow managed to survive, i feel your pain bro hang in there there are people who will apreicate you they are out there dont be afraid to join a club look online in wated ads for group meets and stuff bro ilu

I live in a tiny shitty city there is no club here

user leaving brain chunks behind does not count as "completely"
it needs to be completely liquified, obliterated
what if those individual brain chunks experience pain?
thats a question science cant answer

Are you guys fucking retarded? Never mix any drugs because you have no idea the dangers. Alcohol and Xanax mixed together causes the effects of both to get a lot stronger. They both are depressants so take enough and you'll just stop breathing after passing out. Not to mention it won't be scary at all cause you'll have no idea what's going on.

user this is a thread about killing yourself

that's the whole point, not a defect

I know that, but these retards didn't seem to want to die. Besides, most drug interactions or ODs don't bring such a peaceful death. I researched many, many ways to kill myself and Xanax + alcohol seems the least scary and is guaranteed if you don't get caught. It's also easy to acquire since you can legally buy certain research chemicals that are essentially the same thing as Xanax.