Which SJW dyke one ends up in your sex dungeon, and how is she used & abused?

Which SJW dyke one ends up in your sex dungeon, and how is she used & abused?

Attached: 12346516526.jpg (3216x2136, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah being unnecessarily cruel and hurtful for no reason stopped being funny when you started doing it irl.

Attached: `3`34`34`11.jpg (1360x2040, 636K)

Attached: 123123121.jpg (1584x2816, 826K)

Attached: 1234123423.jpg (2764x2073, 807K)

left
I eat out her pussy every hour on the hour, giving her the most intense orgasm of her life each time. She isn't kept against her will, and I remind her often that she's free to leave whenever she wants, but she says. I prepare healthy meals for her, putting her into ketosis so her weight sheds without any exercise required. Eventually she feels so guilty for continuously receiving that she asks me if I want a handjob. I sit on my leather recliner and she firmly grips my semi-erect cock. She's like a fish out of water, but the technique comes easy to her, as if unlocking primordial handjob memories from the strands of her DNA. My cock is erect as she strokes it with her right hand and caresses my balls with her left. Her eyes are fixed on the throbbing unit in her hand and I see her mouth opening on its own. Saliva is on the verge of rolling over her lip and down her chin. I ask her if she wants to suck my cock. She nods without speaking and takes it in her mouth. She sucks me deep and passionately, and she moans with newfound pleasure. I ask her to take off her top and she loosens the top of her sundress, letting it fall to the floor. Her giant pale tits seem to glow in the dim moonlight. I tell her to sit on my face and we give each other oral until we're on the verge of an orgasm. Finally she sits on my fat cock and gasps as she takes each inch into her. She rides me until we both climax. She is full of my seed. She is pregnant. She looks at me and says "I was wrong. I was so, so wrong". We get married and have two dozen children, and her tits grow more with each child. We fuck passionately, three times a day, until one night while in the act of lovemaking we succumb to carbon monoxide poisoning. The fire chars the flesh from our bones. The firemen can see the passion emanating from our skeletons. They know that we had the best sex ever.

Petite of course.
Fatty deserve a pig

Attached: 123354455.jpg (658x596, 200K)

Since this is all pretend anyway, I take fatty to a farm where she's stripped naked and thrown into a shitty, muddy sty with all of the other pigs, and I get to watch her get fucked by a boar against her will.

post everything you have of the chubby one. that's an order, soldier

Attached: 1553042999862.jpg (513x1024, 57K)

I'm surprised anyone would prefer the hucow over the cute pixie dyke.

Attached: 125544344.jpg (489x594, 186K)

Attached: 12345765344.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Sounds good

you underestimate my fetish for chubby big tittied desperate chicks

Attached: 1507688408065.gif (315x572, 95K)

Nah the Pixie looks hot

Taking the fatasy even further, they both end up on a farm where they're partially turned into animals to better make them useful on the farm.

The more fatty is fucked in the pig pen, the more of her humanity she loses as she literally becomes an oinking piggirl with a dozen giant fat tits and useless stuff pig trotters.

Attached: spirited away.jpg (750x1112, 115K)

How would you use and abuse this heifer?

Attached: CwJozpmUMAAtfWK.jpg (1944x1723, 356K)

Attached: 35632532532.jpg (683x1024, 291K)

I like the idea of both of them being displayed in public against their will, maybe bent over naked in rape stocks with their hairy, greasy pussies sticking out for anyone to see and/or use.

This cow know her place in this world

With fat udders like that I'm sure it's hard for even a feminist like her to pretend that she's anything but a fat cow for long.

A shame no one's probably even stuffed a dick into her.

typical house slave. she has to cook and clean to my specifications, and she's on her knees with my dick in her mouth all the rest of the time. sometimes I fuck her, vaginally and anally, but only when she's done something especially well and is deserving of a reward.

Attached: 1457373214731.jpg (612x612, 132K)

Kept as a naked sex slave? As a livestock cow? or something else?

Attached: 1483065620974.jpg (182x250, 10K)

Attached: 9429264530_58898b2c3a_b.jpg (1024x678, 501K)

Attached: rtrerweqeeqe.png (306x446, 239K)

The one on left will prob marry blue collar guy earning 6 figures and have happy family and travel every year. One on right prob holding out for a liberal chad, and they don’t exist, it’s fame news, all liberals are gay cucks

They both obviously lap cunts. Maybe even each other's.

I only touch this cow with a baseball bat and use her as a fucktoy for my dogs and my pigs.

I wouldn't mind seeing that. In a perfect world, she would get knocked up by your dogs or pigs and end her life just as livestock.

Attached: 6879718461_d22e5ede57_b.jpg (768x1024, 324K)

Attached: 1234234234.jpg (2488x1866, 971K)

Yeah and because she's a feminist she wouldn't mind if I kill her babies after birth and feed the pigs and the dogs with.

Attached: girl-gerts-fucked-by-pig-5.jpg (320x240, 20K)

What animal does the petite one deserve?

Wtf user

The image of this bitch knocked up with a litter of piglets, and maybe even turning into a piggirl herself, with her already fat belly swelling even more with unwanted life that will just end up on her new owner's dinner table is hot as fuck.

Attached: 1459396750675.jpg (639x799, 156K)

Both of those men are ugly

my dick makes the slide whistle noise when it fills up with blood after I see that fat one's tits

Attached: 1236672323.jpg (3216x2136, 1.7M)

A bunch of Nigga will be perfect for this cunt. They will rape her to death

I'm imagining them making those faces as they're on their knees in front of me waiting for my load to grace their faces

the fatty could boil me some eggs

The desperate ones will do anything to feel loved. They put great effort into pleasing a man who will give them the time of day.

Id take the fatty tbh, she looks like fun. The kind of gal you could bang then polish off a few beers with.

Fatty will have a full of shit of my love

Attached: heavy_202417.jpg (400x300, 17K)

all of my sexual milestones have been with a desperate fatty. first bj, first titfuck, first anal, first facial, first threeway, first atm, first swallow. fat desperate chicks are fucking kino.

Attached: 1541595715361.jpg (616x478, 55K)

Attached: 10390095_10207114732056684_8320759754443786896_n.jpg (960x960, 128K)

What's the likelihood she ends up a sex slave rather than a drinking buddy?

fuck yes. keep that mouth open while I bust this nut

Anyone actually cum on these bitches pics yet?

My first blowjob, first sex, and first creampie (she went on birth control because she wanted nothing between us) were with desperate fatties. The others were all thin, but one was a desperate nerd who thought she was fat when in fact she was normal (and had bigger breasts than she thought too). She was kinky as fuck and introduced me to bdsm, because she needed to be dominated. Low self-esteem comes in all shapes and sizes, but it always bears bountiful rewards.

Please post More of the s shiny one, preferably full body. Optimistically a swim suit.

This pic is begging for a cock to replace that coffee

Attached: Ct2fcL9VIAATf1d.jpg (900x1200, 124K)

respect to one who is so wise. you and I are the modern day Plato and Aristotle.

I don't think I have any swimsuit pics, unfortunately. What kind of swimsuit would you want to see her in?

Attached: 1234123412344.jpg (3072x1200, 299K)

Attached: 12354421432532.jpg (2274x2876, 510K)

Do you have nude of her ?

Attached: uX70l76.jpg (327x600, 39K)

For masturbation purposes that image is almost better than a swim suit,. More of her this please.

But yeah I mean, something skimpy, but I'll take anything for fitting.

I've actually beat off to the op pic a couple times. These new ones are amazing.

How about a skinny-dipping swimsuit, also known as a birthday suit?

Attached: Tc8H3Pir.jpg (1360x2040, 201K)

did you just beat off to the skinny girl? what did you imagine yourself doing to her when you did?

She looks good in heels and nothing else. Do you think she's fucking her professors?
She has good posture.

What exactly is she doing in these? she doesn't seem like the modeling type.

Attached: 12312423223.jpg (1000x1333, 840K)

She looks like one of those girls who has impeccable posture but keeps sticking her ass out like she wants to be bred like a horse. Not that I'm complaining.

id rader fuck a good looking trap

Good fucktoy. Your wife ?

That's a good question. Maybe reference photos for something or just goofing around.

Weird to think that such a bookish nerd has no problem showing off that improbably perfect ass, though. She must get pinched and howled at with that ass encased in such tight jeans.

Attached: 1234214234.jpg (1718x1634, 869K)

General ravaging. Groping and dryhumping through clothes. Then eventually tearing all the clothes off and fucking the shit out of her.

She looks like a couple girls I dated in highschool so I guess the same m.o. seems the hottest.

Attached: hWUiLPjr.jpg (1360x1813, 636K)

Both of those qualities mean that she's aware of her femininity. She knows to stand straight, and she longs to get red like an animal. She just needs someone to make her feel loved to get her to embrace her womanhood fully and take pride in getting dick.

She has fantastic bone structure

She's tiny enough that it's not hard to imagine being able to easily rip all of her clothes right off her body while just pressing down on her with your weight. Which clothing gets torn off first, and how is her body first introduced to your cock?

she looks like she has down sindrome

She may be a dyke but yeah, she's definitely not afraid of embracing her femininity. I wonder if she's one of those dykes who desperately wants to get knocked up but has some inexplicable phobia of sex with men.

I'm a terrible judge of such things. You mean her face and cheekbones or her whole body?

I mean, that head would look great mounted on a wall like a hunter's trophy...

Any nudes of the fatty?

Both. I'd chain them to the walls facing each other and force feed right bacon cheeseburgers and strawberry shakes while left gets nothing but water and slimfasts. I would do this until they're about the same weight and right's hair is at an acceptable length. Then I'd make gentle love to them, have healthy babies and raise a wholesome family.

She's can probably barely bear getting naked for a shower much less for a camera.

Attached: 12346575665.jpg (683x1024, 369K)

Hilarious imagining skinny getting stripped naked and tied belly up to a rape bench, but rather than getting raped, she spends her first night of imprisonment getting $50 of burgers and shakes shoved down her crying throat until she's got a little round belly pregnant with food...

Attached: 12331t65165452.jpg (816x1232, 659K)

i could stand to hear more about either of these bitches would be captured and first raped

Start ripping from the collar of the dress.

Pin her up against a wall or a car or something and jam my cock in while choke her out with one arm. Lots of neck kissing and ear biting.
I'm a fan of short hair girls for the neck availability.

Next position would probably be me making out with her stomach/mons pubis area.

I wana say shes 20 but she has the look of a 40 year old house wife who has like 3-4 kids.

Cheek bones, jaw line. Those types of things. Wish she was a bit more feminine but that's just my inner Dom.

Hmm, she'd be wearing the green dress? Easy access for the rest of her, even if you don't want to tear everything off at first.

Imagine her whimpering and crying as you choke her out from behind and kiss her quivering slender neck from behind.

Is she unconscious when you tear away her dress and panties to start making out with her naked belly and exposed virgin cunt on a car hood?

Damn i love that ass

How would you feminine her up?

Attached: 44FhjLo.jpg (612x612, 108K)

That ass was made for hardcore sex acts that she would be horrified to hear other people discussing.

Shit, she could be a stripper at gunpoint, if you put a bag over her head.

Attached: 1460670131953.jpg (429x1195, 78K)

she kind of looks like my brother in law

Chain both of them up in the basement and pump a bunch of kids into both, and use fatty as a brood cow to feed the babies.

i wanna fuck your brother in law in a dark alley, then

prone bone that motherfucker in a rain puddle

It may sound weird but I would love to see what both of them would look like naked and pregnant. See how much bigger either of their tits naturally get and who ends up with the bigger belly.

Maybe force them to engage in milking contests with each other, when they aren't forced to nurse from each other's painfully swollen tits.

Attached: Androgynous_Girls_1293677835948.jpg (2304x3072, 373K)

Yeah I'm talking about when that green dress was the only way I had seen her, in this fantasy of mine there's no whimpering or crying. More sharp inhales and heavy breathing. Maybe some moans. I mean I generally want people I'm fucking to enjoy it.

Very much conscious, maybr her pulling my hair a bit or trying to push my face away when it becomes to much. But I wouldn't let he push me away.

Idk, I'm no cosmetologist, maybe some more agressive make up and a beauty mark piercing.

Hahaha

There's nothing wrong with some aggressive consensual sex, though you could be sure you'd be the first man to plant his lips on her furry snatch.

You just keep tearing away at whatever else she's got on as you escalate things and turn her into your own private tiny breeding mare in public?

Attached: 1464197988173.jpg (1617x3456, 855K)

Don't stop posting user, I'm harder than I've been for a while. Diamonds.

I've never even heard of beauty mark piercings before.

It would be fun to take a slightly butch pixie dyke like this and turn her into her own worst nightmare - a living toy doll.

Attached: Vendetta01.jpg (640x480, 47K)

How would you wreck dat plump ass?

Attached: 23423424.jpg (2797x1142, 854K)

Probably the one on the left, because likely after she got some dick she'd be cured of her "feminist" condition.

Attached: UU5llRc.jpg (960x720, 152K)

Yeah pretty much, I'm a fan of a slightly furry snatch. But yeah I'd go through all the positions I know eventually just jackhammering into her until I bust and fill her up. I have notoriously voluminous loads.

Hell I'd wife her up if she wasn't as gay as she clearly is.

Google it, it's a good look.

Yeah I'm saving all of these.

Keep it going user.

Someone repost what ever this was

So upon further inspection the sole purpose of this photo was for creeps like us to cum.

Unless she has a disproportionately large womb, she seems small enough that even half of a normal sized load would end up squirting out of her cunt even if the cock filling her up was threatening to split her in half.

She also doesn't seem too hairy, but also not the type to ever shave or trim if she can help it, so she would have a pretty cute black haired muff.

A shame no one will ever get her into a 40's/50's pixie housewife mode, in heels and a dress, baking cookies and sucking cock in stockings while serving drinks.

Attached: housewife-happy.jpg (2658x1500, 654K)

discord
+I=O=I14I=O=I+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 14.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Right one in op. I'll shave her head, call her eleven and beat her until she shows me her psychic powers.

Seriously has no one ever pointed out what a semen magnet her ass is?

Attached: 7072130845_fd22b733e3_b.jpg (1024x768, 334K)

that would be weirdly hot

someone edit so she's got a bloody nose

Good, I'm just gonna take whatever drips out of her cunt and stuff it in her mouth.

Unfortunately I'm almost out. I'm glad to have added to your spank bank, fellow user.

Attached: 1462665041909.jpg (890x499, 336K)

Is it better if she's realistically disgusted by such an act, or is someone beaten into submission or reprogrammed to greedily slurp that mixture of your semen and her cum off of your fingers like a starving bitch?

Attached: Androgynous_Girls_1293733811870.jpg (500x751, 37K)

It's all good user I'm sick of edging anyway I'm just imagining she's the one making me describe this more and more while she plays with her self
That and
This image well serve me well.

I'm not sure both sound pretty fantastic

I'll see if I can't dig up more and post them someday. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one to spill my seed to such a cute and nerdy pixie dyke.

I just want to pin her down on that deck

Sounds weird but a favorite fantasy of mine is taking a girl like this and somehow magically reprogramming her so that her body can't deny any command made of it by me, but her mind is completely unchanged and so she's first screaming and crying to be let go even as her body willingly drops to its knees and starts undoing my pants, and then is stuck silently glaring at me with rage, hatred and fear after I command her to to shut up and put her mouth to better use by slurping up my cock.

Best of both worlds!

see what kind of underwear she's wearing as that body squirms beneath you

Sorry friends just came so hard my ears popped and now I've got a headache, no more larping for me.

Seriously I feel like I just got kicked in the back of the head.

Can't blame you, and I wonder if she would take it as a compliment how her body is a siren song to stranger's dicks.

She probably would lesbos are total freaks. I knew a couple that used to put on shows for The college douchebags at my local bar. They got off on slamming the metaphorical door on their Dick's.