Untitled

---...-.-.......---.---.---.---.-........--..--..---------..-.-....-..-.-..-------..-

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-155639.png (949x969, 385K)

2sp00ky4m3

Ok

at least try harder

like seriously op, do you not fucking understand how much of a goddamn retard you are? i hope you end up dead in a cellar in some fatass dudes traphouse

actual fucking retard. i fucking hate your slimey, useless kind. you probably eat fucking sludge and shit straight out of the fucking gutter

dumbass fucking retard. i hope you are found comitting fucking suicide under a dying sun you obese fat useless retarded cunt

i dont get it, why is everyone so mad?

ok anons, any hints on what random assortment of cyphers OP put this through to spell out 'the game' or some gay shit. Morse first ofc.

No spaces, too much work to translate, theres another thread with same pic different combination, i wish my dad loved me

:C5JJJJL5PP10F-FX0X

:C5JJJJL5PP10F-FX0X

well i got that far, any idea what that is? fuck these fucking things i can never resist

❤️

Its hard to translate without spaces, some of that could be wrong

Heres the other thread

I am penis. Very cute and sex

Now how neat is that! Very neato ill tell you that for free

op, are you done? are you finally gonna fucking kill yourself loser? or will you continue to be a useless ugly fat cunt

sorry user i thought you were referring to the morse kek

Lol you sound like my father

lol i like how mad this makes everyone

you stupid fucking cunt, op. actually leave this board for good. go back to writhing in filth on some shitty subreddit for fucking literal queers. or maybe you could go back to getting off to steven universe on tumblr, huh?

What will you tell me for a dollar