Hey b, any idea of what is on my dick? I’m like 90% sure it’s not an STD, doesn’t hurt or itch/burn...

Hey b, any idea of what is on my dick? I’m like 90% sure it’s not an STD, doesn’t hurt or itch/burn, should I be scurred.

Attached: F0677D2D-EFE4-437D-A5C6-28DDC6AD41CF.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

I recognize that. You caught the gay.

For real though I did a little research and it’s probably psoriasis, any psoriasis fags in here that have any remedy’s?

Maybe a wart or just an abrasion from beating off too hard. We aren't doctors.

Looks like a rub mark from wanking. You’re safe. Your hand can’t give you an STD

I’m just asking for advice, I can tell you aren’t a doctor.

I second this

You said it didn’t itch

I'm a doctor, but I'd need to taste that before I could give you a solid prognosis.

autism

It doesn’t itch but maybe it’s just the start, I’m 21 and my dad has it so I just assumed.

You could taste my ass too if you tell me what it is

I've accidentaly burned my cock while trimming and it looked just like that. Sometimes the head of the clipper gets hot from it running too long.

Does your dad have it on his mouth?

Your dad has his penis?? He should probably give it back.

I have psoriasis on my glans. I already have it on other parts of my body, mostly my scalp, but an injury to sensitive skin can make it appear on other places. Mine was caused by an over-zealous hand-job. I use Aquaphor on it daily to keep it from flaking.

dafuk you replying to me for I don’t give a shit

To flex on you with those quads son!

It looks like a basic contact abrasion. Pretty sure I've gotten it from fucking too often.

respect the quads faggot

Forgot to say that it doesn't itch.

Looks like syphilis. I had the same thing before.

Eczema. Use lotion avoid tissues for awhile and beat off less

>prognosis
sure, doctor...

He may have got the quads but I’m getting the (you)s

>use lotion
>beat off less
Tits or gtfo

Thanks guys, I’ll try aquaphor and I don’t have syphillis unless my girlfriend is a whore

Why don’t you get a STD test and find out just what a dirty whore she really is