What do you think about combat PTSD?

What do you think about combat PTSD?

Attached: 1092296F-77D8-4E56-A7B9-87895E3D55DF.jpg (720x428, 68K)

i got ptsd from tumblr so i can really sympathize with them

It’s just a way for military welfare queens to keep milking the system after they’re out.

Fucking retard.

had a conversation about science with a republican has similar trauma

Bunch of fucking pussies! There's no such thing!
>aww.boo-hoo! I had to kill people and a see shit blow up! poor me!

War is just like an action movie or a video game. These professional victims need to stop whining and grow the fuck up!!!!

for sure, what's combat compared to tumblr anyway lmao.

combat PTSD is bullshit, tumblr PTSD is the real killer here.

he speaks truth, yall are full on pussies lmao

>military welfare queens

Attached: puppets_fucking_dying.gif (320x180, 1.57M)

agreed, I get more trauma playing call of duty then some dork ever would going into a war zone lmao, fuckin pansies.

How so?

were you discussing the bilogical differences between men and women?

So if you saw your best friend’s brains in your hands after a loud boom you wouldn’t get mindfucked by that later on?

Sounds like we have a real badass here guys

Attached: 6B5D6E54-6E78-43BC-B259-BBC36035CBA1.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Attached: CB2F2C25-7C07-49FD-BFF6-0B6EEC97686E.jpg (966x821, 197K)

def masturbation material, that's for sure.

what kinda nerd gets traumatized by that lmaooooooo

That's true but what if there wasn't any welfare. Would there still be PTSD?

fucking AGREED.

whens the last time we were ever even invaded?

protecting freedoms lmao

What kind of little bitch goes crazy because of loud noises?

Were lad we got a edge Lord. So cool and badass.

it should be treaded better

Ever heard a mortar explode boy?

good point man, very true.

military pansies basically made up an entire disorder just to get money lmao, props tbh, they def fucked the system more than black people ever did.

it's an American phenomenomenomenon .

Pop!

i mean duh dude, I'll have you know I don't even flinch when I press my mouse down to get a headshot.

That takes a real man.

ITT military people getting baited.

So you wouldn't get traumatized if you kill people and see your friends die as well?

Yo, my dad went to desert storm and came back with an ear missing and he was all like "I had to bury 3 of my men" and I was like damn but he brought back some MREs so that was cool, man war sounds cool, that cobbler was pretty good makes me want some PSTD

Burry* sorry

I think the joke is going over too many people's heads. It may be because of the PTSD.

Wow dude your so cool and tough. By the sound of this comment it only looks like you watch action movies and play video games.

Military welfare is earned welfare. The army isn’t for everyone, some people can’t handle the stress and toll of full on combat but the people who enlist in the army don’t always know if they are able to handle it so it’s not their fault. I’d like to see you get shot and kicked out of the army and not receive any financial support.

No wait, bury I was rite

Imagine thinking that tax money is still yours

I'm against it.

Attached: biscuits.jpg (833x1024, 123K)

I also fuck you mother and wife when you're deployed.

Just like they were baited to join. “You’ll be a hero! You’ll be protecting freedom around the globe! You’ll receive the skills necessary to be successful when you’re out!”

>War is just like an action movie or a video game.

Watch me 360 noscope trickshot this muzzie.

No, about how the world wasn't created only a few thousand years ago.

Right how do you do that from your moniter?

Lol. What % of military fags actually see combat? 2% tops?

Lol. I was never in combat and I really haven’t seen shit like the guys that have been, but I was in 29 Palms for Mojave Viper and an 81mm landed about a football field length away from me. I could feel the heat and pressure from that mother fucker from where I was at. Imagine being close to one and watching people’s guts getting blown out of their bodies.

I got deployed and our convoy got blown up and a few gunshots but I don’t really consider that “combat” because they ran away

you are getting baited hard.

She gives me ragingest boners. People hate her so much now that she's now a fetish.

The people bitching about welfare queens aren't entirely wrong. I'd guess 95% of the vets claiming PTSD are full of shit. Many of them are just drunks and assholes who happened to see combat and blame their shitty personality on PTSD. I know PTSD exists because I worked in a hospital for soldiwrs that got blown up and some of them would, in fact, wake up screaming or jump out of bed when something got dropped. Many of them were permanently disfigured or amputees. Their psychological problems are entirely reasonable considering what they went through. I know plenty of welfare queens that claimed every single thing they could on their way out the door. They wanted money for subjective knee or back pain, PTSD, anything else they could grab. Get that Gucci disabled vet plate and you don't even have to pay tolls in some areas. 90% is the sweet spot apparently, because you get max benefits and can still work. Did you know if you get over 50% you get free medical for LIFE? I know someone who got cancer and the VA covered it all.

The military attracts welfare rats and makes it too easy to get those benefits. I claimed nothing on the way out because I had no issues, but I guess that makes me a chump.

Most are welfare queens but some actually do suffer from PTSD. The welfare system is flawed. That's all there is to it.

It’s definitely more than 2%. At most it depends on the branch.

I’ll concede Marines would likely be higher. But Army? Navy? Air Force? No fucking way it’s close to 5%.

Your targeting the wrong people the people that join aren't the problem it's the government that runs it

Navy would be more of the 5%, army maybe close to 5%. Air Force? Not even more than 2%.