Hello my Yea Forumsros I have a question for you all

Hello my Yea Forumsros I have a question for you all

So my girlfriend decided that for my birthday she would grant me 3 wishes. As long as they were reasonable and could be physically done

Long story short this is the first place I came to for suggestions as to what to wish for.

Attached: ACC43C48-1AA8-4DAB-B338-FC4B1D95519B.jpg (302x248, 8K)

A copy of Super Mario Bros 2 and 2 pizzas.

Op here will show pics of wish when granted

A teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed.
Rent carpet shampooer and shampoo carpets.
Fuck man that's enough if she does that.

All anal. She might not give it up again. And If she doesn't swallow or rarely, that's always a go to maneuver. God speed user, and may your cock make her regret giving you wishes. That's how you know you spent them wisely.

wish for a kiss in the morning every day no matter what, that will solve 80% of your couple problems.

Me and my girlfriend always do this even if the day before we were almost to the point of breaking up, we wont talk after the kiss on those extreme days but it really softens the situation a lot.

The day she does not want to kiss you or you dont want to kiss her then the love is over.

This fucker gets it

Attached: kiss.gif (245x240, 516K)

Already swallows & anal is apparently already an option.

Kissing every morning would be wonderful but I don’t live with her at the moment.

It really depends on your history with her and what she hasn't been willing to do with you in the past, but if my most recent gf said something like that, I'd probably go for:
1) Cunt wax, get her nice and smooth
2) Her to find some sort of birth control so I could raw dog her each night
3) When I get home every night, she gets up and greets me at the door and helps me wind down from work, similar to but different timing

Unless you're pathetic, use one for sex, one for something else, and save the third for an emergency or spur of the moment situation.
For the sex, just go for whatever you want but think you wouldn't be able to get otherwise. Anal if you're a faggot, maybe get her to convince a friend of hers to join you, etc etc.
For the second, think about what you hate doing the most, then make her do it for a while. Something like she does your washing for a month.
As for the third, you'll know when it happens....

Are there stuff you want her to do to you, you to do to her, or both do together ?
Try to finish that sentence : "I love her but ...".

And make one of your wishes to change that but.

This is a real fucking desperate thing to ask for. Just kiss your girl man, what you need permission for? If she doesn't want to kiss you, you're fucking done already.

There is no fucking way that kissing your girl every day will solve any of your fucking problems though. That's dumb logic. What, just cause you kiss her everyday neither of you will cheat? She'll forget that you're a bum who makes no money? You can get as fat and lazy as you want, just because of a good morning kiss? Fuck that dude, that's stupid as fuck.

(Op)
I don’t actually have an end to that sentence She’s pretty amazing and we already do a lot together be it emotional or physical that’s why I’m looking for other people’s ideas

Any fetishes you want to try but never brought up ?

Wish for her to not be such a cheap bitch and get you a real gift.

you just dont get it.

Money wasn’t the point This is all in addition to an actual gift

cool suggestion, but i recommend acting quicker, we started to hug when arguing. it works really well.

Piss in her ass.

Reason, it feels so great!

Attached: 123.jpg (216x216, 7K)

Post the wishing wenches TITS. I've never seen genie boobies.

Threesome. Have you ever had someone licking your balls at the same time you're having your cock throated? Make it happen.

I've been married for 5 years dude, kissing your girl every day doesn't matter that much. Like sure you kiss your girl, but don't act like that's going to solve your problems. You kiss your girl because you want to, not to force her to love you or something.

Have you tried actually talking to your girl in a respectful way instead of trying to hold it together with some weird kiss ritual? You shouldn't be trying to gloss over real problems with kisses that don't mean anything, that's a one way ticket to loneliness my man.

(Op)
She says I didn’t rub her the right way so I can’t post her tits

Try again?

(Op)

Also actually not into threesomes. Just not my thing