Why is it that the news never calls a black person out by his race whenever he kills a white person...

Why is it that the news never calls a black person out by his race whenever he kills a white person, but if a white person kills a black person that’s ALL they fucking talk about?

Attached: 6AB8B2FD-F5D8-40AE-BCC6-7200179BFB0D.jpg (1862x1048, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/wacky-paki-stabs-white-man-53-times-with-a-box-cutter-because-he-believed-he-was-a-werewolf/
google.com/amp/s/www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Judge-Declares-Mistrial-Alexandria-Murder-Trial-Alleged-Werewolf-Killing-507740491.html?amp=y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States#2010s
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No they don't.

She doesn't even look white, and your shit's retarded.

She looks white to me

Look again dumbass

bitch was dumb enough to get into user's car. user probably expected a blow job after driver her to her destination and she said no. got killed instead.

She's a quadroon, like the average American. And it's against all probability that people are going to kill only those who look exactly like them.

You would have to be an ignorant SJW type moron to get in a vehicle with that jiggaboo. She probably fought back her instinctual urge to immediately get out because she didn’t want to seem racist. Virtue signaling to the end.

No, she thought it was an Uber and the monkey took her out to the woods and murdered her like a fucking savage. If she were black and he were white there would be city riots right now

same reason nz shooter killing 50 Muslims vid is illegal and thousands of vids of Muslims killing tens of thousands of people have been openly available for over a decade with little to no restraint

Attached: 5417c4b8790b3b2e45bcfd0a7be11ef9--desert-fashi.jpg (236x280, 10K)

She was probably hungry for his big cock and wanted him to break her off, not realizing he literally would.

this

Fun Facts: More people die each year from coconuts falling on their head than police kill black people, that includes justifiable killings. Also, more blacks were killed by other blacks in chicago over the weekend than all police killings combined (all races) in the past year.

Her: hey here's my uber ride
Civilized (white) person: sorry, miss I'm not your ride
Nigger: I getz free rape

Maybe because blacks do stupid criminal shit and get shot like idiots. If they didn’t break the law all the fucking time there wouldn’t be any problem

Attached: 630928F9-53D9-4FEE-853A-3ABD39C5DF63.png (800x430, 496K)

Like to eradicate racial minorities

I think you're hungry for black dicks. Speak for yourself.

That’s what I don’t get, I literally can’t understand how you could just kill someone who accidentally got in your car. If she doesn’t do that, does he not have a kill that night, or was he going to kill someone no matter what?

Attached: 1533508651144.jpg (650x700, 100K)

Because jews own the media. And they want to subvert the travesties being committed against you and your people

dailystormer.name/wacky-paki-stabs-white-man-53-times-with-a-box-cutter-because-he-believed-he-was-a-werewolf/

this shit happens every fuckin day. Follow the feed

Just to throw another topic similar to this what you think of this oldfag

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 163K)

kikes?

Attached: DAkNpgiW0AAZteD.jpg (1063x1200, 47K)

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Judge-Declares-Mistrial-Alexandria-Murder-Trial-Alleged-Werewolf-Killing-507740491.html?amp=y
The original source is questionable, but the story is legit.

Anyone know if she had a private Snapchat or anything? Feels like I have seen her nude before.

kikes and house goys

obviously a scholar and a gentleman

I really think you're seeing what you want to see.

Attached: 2FC77074-1B6D-4D4A-8EA6-77F072C50A0D.jpg (951x1016, 501K)

I disagree. If the races were reversed we'd have a snowstorm. The media absolutely does gloss over minority crimes.

*hand rubbing intensifies

Attached: sketch-1554114919308.png (1440x1947, 1.55M)

Attached: 1553619534935 black america homicide rate compared to white and African homicide rates.png (1023x653, 271K)

Attached: 1550177528435.gif (761x500, 182K)

This

The media makes a total fuss about anything that fits their political narrative

>Cops more likely to get killed by a black man than a black man getting killed by a cop
>1 Cop somewhere in america shoots a black person
>COPS ARE RACIST!!!!! AMERICA IS RACIST!!! VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS!!!!

Attached: 1552003340895 if violent crimes were committed if america were 100 percent of a certain race.jpg (1024x763, 94K)

Attached: 1550481885903 Immigration and crime in Europe.png (1722x1615, 435K)

It's called motive, you do realize not all crimes are racially motivated right? Or are you that retarded that you can't tell the difference.

Because it's normal for niggers to kill people. A white person killing someone is something rare and newsworthy.

Attached: 1552001417860.jpg (376x612, 48K)

Attached: 1552002804095 welfare use by race in America.png (1240x1142, 734K)

Around a nigger, be the first to pull the trigger!

niggers invented the USA you racist bastards

Fuck off retard
Blacks commit way more crimes per capita than any other race yet for some odd reason, the average American doesn't know that.

You know why?

Because the media is liberal and reporting that fact would go against their ideology.
They want to convince as many people as they can of their ideology so their political party gets power.

We are literally living in A Brave New World in 1984

Attached: 1538328526487 crime statistics black people.png (1370x3313, 259K)

Nice narrative there, and yes I did hear about this shooting but here take a look at the amount of shootings that were going on that year why don't ya:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States#2010s

>same reason nz shooter killing 50 Muslims vid is illegal
Where is it illegal?

Nah it was us

Attached: ann_twitter_embassy_140825_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 64K)

If the races were reversed the media would be shrieking hate crime, regardless of the evidence.

All them niggers on the Mayflower, huh?

Found the nigger...

Citation needed.

Are you retarded, or just not from the US? They talk about the race all the time. Breitbart used to have a running section of "black crime"

I wonder why not much of that was seen on the tv

Attached: 1542581056718.jpg (6256x3240, 1.93M)

What's a quadroon?

Well calling me a retard for pointing out an obvious flaw in ops logic isn't helping. And second, if the media is in such a huge liberal conspiracy to downplay this idea of yours then how come most people aren't racist like you? I can literally sit her all day finding articles of white crimes and posting it all day saying whites are the devil destroying the earth and its not going to mean anything without logic to support it. Just saying.

That might have a biased spin from some media outlets maybe. But I don't even watch these "liberal" news channels that you seem to have your eyes glued to making criticism of their every opinion. This is America we all have a voice, if you are in the minority people will listen, but if your message is hate filled most people will look away, period.

The point for me isn't that one race is better or worse. For me the point is that one type of crime is being mostly ignored.

So you don't watch CNN, MSNBC, or virtually any local news. You also don't read...well the overwhelming majority of newspapers? Where do you get your news?

>calls whole thread racist
>while making use of racism in the same sentence

Attached: F4B9B920-343D-4694-9CDE-3DDAF4C8C67D.jpg (900x900, 85K)

>She probably fought back her instinctual urge to immediately get out because she didn’t want to seem racist. Virtue signaling to the end.
This, save your kids life and teach them to be racist.

No I watch news outlets, but I tend to find they all don't have the same message as you are making them out to have. Having a bias and 'fake news' used to be rampant on some sites, such as facebook, but since it's gotten a spotlight during the last election, news companies have been desperately trying to keep a non partisan approach despite their political leanings. I've seen the difference.

>how come most people aren't racist like you?
Because people are fucking stupid.

yeah but dont do this cos it looks really bad

Attached: 1548187997968.jpg (842x727, 517K)

Who fucking cares

Non partisan approach in mainstream media since the election. Ha. You need to get your eyes checked

He cant the election night tears just wont go away

Attached: 1546546987141.jpg (964x561, 86K)

Attached: hillary.png (500x581, 91K)

Attached: trumpoline.webm (300x300, 1.99M)

discord
+I=O=I13I=O=I+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

They posted the pics on Yea Forums of them taking turns raping her that night, dunno why no one has them