"user, why are you so apprehensive around women? Just talk to them!"

>"user, why are you so apprehensive around women? Just talk to them!"

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-145742_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IT14oQeQOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well that's just funny

Why? Do they have some candy or chocolate for me?

bump

Goddamn it user... god love ya for trying. Keep it going. They can’t ALL strike out.

Attached: BA878346-8E14-42F6-9815-627DDB17F734.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>Once asked a girl I liked out for dinner/movie.
>"No user, you can't fuck me"

And that was back in the pre smart phone era. It sucked but at least she didn't play any games and I didn't have to spend any resources or more time on her.

Next time don’t use such a generic icebreaker.

And don’t use her name yet.

Notice something in her pictures, maybe a book on her dresser or a hobby that you have in common, and start with that

Again, do not use generic icebreakers

This

Unless you’re level 50 chad, then you can just go ‘ayyo dat ass tho’

Op....

Don’t be the nice guy

its cuz you used two question marks

This

Breh

Attached: IMG_3068.jpg (550x439, 67K)

This too, it sounds petty but they’ll take as a sign that you’re really interested and therefore she could do better

All I can say to that is that I literally had nothing to go on.

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-152100_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 671K)

This.

Also, rejection sucks, but it sucks 50% less each time after the first. Go deliberately get rejected by 5 girls in an hour, and by the 5th one it's actually funny.

Worrying about rejection is what makes men betas. Chads don't give a fuck if the girl says "go away," which paradoxically is incredibly attractive to women.

Oh, I'm not really that upset about it. I've gotten rejected at least a thousand times? This is just by far the funniest one.

This 10/10

It’s like standup, the only way to get better is by falling on your face.

We all fall on our face a million times before we get anywhere near decent

Attached: 8UGn05u.jpg (3044x2120, 326K)

Ya that is common.

Sometimes there are girls where you won’t have anything to say, they’re usually not worth it when they’re so narcissistic that they think their looks alone make them worthy of a relationship.

You did good, and honestly this wouldn’t be a good chick to try unless ur just trying to get pussy. Garauntee she has 4 boy toys atm

Attached: 7 - R7lFdXf.jpg (3748x1988, 663K)

Welcome to 2019

OP try this next time

>What's up, YA CUNT? Whatchew tryna do?

Attached: 1 - lAhma09.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

Attached: 2 - MUkodrl.jpg (1456x903, 139K)

Attached: 1475731727143.jpg (1946x2400, 1.14M)

Attached: uvmedettfs511.jpg (1543x4845, 924K)

This is a depressing thread

Attached: 5991c20ac4087.jpg (1506x2100, 280K)

>3:18
youtube.com/watch?v=7IT14oQeQOM
But the whole video is funny, really.

Fake

I mean, yeah those women are trashy and just looking to fuck. They don't even care about the dude's life they do only when he's ugly or passable.
Wether the guy's a child rapist or not, still got faith in humanity, although these people would overlook these facts in order to get a quick fuck, and in a way that's understandable. But don't bring the "wahmen are whores" argument here, this shit it incel fuel lol. there's trash on both sides guys. I'm not saying any of y'all are incel obviously

I'll finish with saying that pretty much every average boy would do the same if the girl said something similar, i know that there are different things at stake, guys being lonely and all that, but who of you all would fuck one of these girls ? Just curious, don't crucify me

For sure my dude. It's more "point and laugh/despair at this lack of humanity". It's horrid behavior from horrid people.

Exactly

That swastica half covered on his arm
10/10

To answer OP's problem, i'll still say the same stuff, trashy people, who think that they are owed everything cause they're attractive, the only way you can get these people, male or female, is to either, be really attractive as well ( douches date eachother ) or to already know the person before they got like that, if that makes sense. Trash brings trash. OP, the best you can do is just ignore them, and let them suffer when they're living a shit life with an abusive boyfriend who doesn't work and is probably addictedd to drugs. Live on, and you'll learn that women come in all shapes and sizes, ther's cunnts, and normal ones, same thing for guys.

i don't anybody could really believe in that

holy fucking shit.

This is a sad thread, oof.
Women get angry and annoyed at me for not responding to their flirting but when this garbage works!..
They are so spoiled! Expecting me to debase myself to trash behaviour like that.
God I hate what social media has done

Attached: C1B4E6F2-801D-4C92-8D8D-562157414A11.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

Women are sexist creatures?

Attached: 1554125371455.jpg (192x192, 7K)

>talking to girls who use snapchat filters
shiggy diggy

Y'all shouldn't even bother with these people lol

“Wahmen are...” shut the fuck up you unfunny faggot, lurk more then post

don't you see my point ? i was talking about incels, . No need to be that aggressive

Ok

.🙁

U rite

Women's rights were a mistake.

sadly thats 90% of tider

even if they like me first they barely reply or just randomly stop talking

these have to be bait propaganda, right? can't be real

I dunno. I wouldn't be surprised if it was or wasn't propaganda.

Come the fuck on, imagine if the roles were reversed.
For a 10/10 bimbo-titted blonde, I'd tolerate her aryan bullshit for a fuck.

You're a liar if you say you wouldn't.

lmao this one doesn’t even fit. messaging something about having no ambition and wanting to fuck their father is funny and unique. Just saying “Hi” or “please be my waifu even though i’m not a chad” aren’t great pickup lines

BITCH, go get me a chicken sammich... and some WAFFLE FRIES

well thanks for your useless shit of a comment

Literally no problem friend! :D