Sup Yea Forums

Sup Yea Forums.
I have schizophrenia and have been hallucinating peoples' throats and wrists slit, seeing myself stabbing them in the chest repeatedly, and getting urges to end lives.

What do, Yea Forums? My symptoms change day-to-day, so I'm assuming the urges will leave eventually... but what if they dont?

Give advice or post gore... It's whatever at this point.

Attached: 1553697735203.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Stop being a faggot

OP

The queen is the cure to everything.

Attached: EP128.jpg (1260x731, 269K)

Just mcfuckin kill yourself.
That’s something I never understood about this problem. It’s like you feel the urge to stab and slash and shit, why not just do it to yourself? I mean you’re right there, you cant run away from yourself, easy victim.

It's the fucking jews that do this to you I know that feeling all too well. Don't get absorbed by it otherwise you'll end up imagining killing people in a brutal fashion. I wish I had the courage to at least talk to someone about this but since my parents are a bunch of glowniggers I can't. Mind you that I don't take any fucking jewpills to calm me down.

At times I feel super homo, Astolfo style but then later I feel super straight, like straighter than an arrow. You dig? I remember one time I wanted to kiss my friends hand while I held it and begin to blow him until he came in my mouth. If only I had time-stopping powers I would pleasure guys better than any girl could.

Attached: 24645d4631edde6e99d4837b3633f10d1511736059_large.png (200x200, 67K)

Also have you read the book Kokoro? It's pretty good.

I'd have to do it in front of a mirror.
The look on my face would be too much to resist.

But I'm not a cutter or self-mutilator. I dont see the attraction.

But you do see the attraction of doing it to someone else?

The urges will come back some days, it depends on your mood. Then it also depends on what made you angry, or despise something. How did it begin for you, monsieur?

Attached: image.png (972x550, 504K)

I was hearing voices, thought people were out to get me. At one point, I had enough. They were telling me to walk in front of traffic and just end the misery.
Honestly, I'd say get clean. No pills, no drinking, no pot. Do you do any drugs or blaze? It definitely doesn't help. It almost makes the feeling stronger.
Hope you feel better, user. I know that shits hard. First step is admitting its not real or normal and that you won't act on those thoughts.

Attached: night-in-the-woods-gif-7.gif (800x450, 781K)

It seems like it would almost be a game.
CouId get away with it? If so, how many times?

Ah I do have some gore, I will post some! Rance approves of this gore, and so do I! However, I'm quite horny, so could you post a picture of your feet, OP?

Attached: DIE DIE DIE FUCKIN DIE.webm (270x360, 1.95M)

You should like my post you stupid faggot

Only weakniggers do pot or drink, or self-proclaimed-proud-old-nigger boomer shitheads. Fuck 'em. Let it be OP.

Attached: DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.webm (352x640, 1.36M)

I dont feel much of anything, really. I dont have a disposition towards other human beings. I consider myself a mostly kind person. Just no feeling. I've also been diagnosed with ASPD; as I dont feel like a normal person. Its only recently that I've completely different emotional(lack thereof) reactions to, otherwise, pleasurable or negative stimuli.

This is new for me. But my symptoms and emotions are very fleeting when they're there. I dont assume this will last, or be anything that I act on.
I've been hearing voices for about 9 years now. The weird thing is that my voices haven't been bad the last couple of weeks. This just came out of nowhere today.

Forgot to mention:
I haven't done any drugs or drank since December, on account of the symptoms. I'm more content when I'm high, but my voices are way worse.
I was planning on liking your post, but then you posted that.

You arn't whatever you're thinking or feeling OP. It's just stuff happening in some stupid meat patty. That's literally it.

You should try to each out to who you think would care and be capable of helping you, it matters. You should also try to look into mindfulness as well.

Attached: 3fSVJEc.jpg (950x1323, 179K)

it's called im sick of your shit. a lot of us think it all day talking to work colleagues, customers and bitching wives.
its your lack of self control that might get you into trouble. its the reason disaffected people especially young people take bags of guns to work.

go hiking or travellling mate.

Attached: screen-shot-2015-07-30-at-12-42-28.jpg (767x431, 36K)

Have you ever felt the rush of wanting to beat the shit out of someone? I have, many times, on many days, and many situations. People always try to make fun of my mistakes, even when they're as small as their own micropenises. And don't forget the fact that they always think they are right, I want to hatefuck their feet and jizz in their eye. Bukkake one guy version fucking kek!

Attached: sigh.gif (600x408, 1.55M)

Post faster faggot I want to read my manga that I want to begin on.

People think I'm ignoring them at work when they say hi to me because I hear voices greeting me often enough that I don't reply or look for them.

Your symptoms sound like they really suck.

I'm just giving it time right now. It's not like an emergency or anything.
I'm stuck in treatment and have a guardian that won't let me do shit, so travelling is out of the question. I'm not mad at her, I understand her position. It's just bullshit that a court signed my freedom away years ago.
I once felt a rush of wanting to beat the shit out of my mom while she was driving. She has a gun that she keeps loaded in her car. I've also had the urge to just blow my own brains out while we were on the road. Obviously, not things on which I've acted. It's like I can't repress shit, and my mind pushes the shit I'd rather not see to the forefront of my consciousness.

Then you should take my advice now in case it's capable of becoming an emergency later.

Attached: 1d00cdb5-ea4f-49a7-a495-b7d3ac56b464.png (495x776, 1.07M)

My voices almost never sound like real people. They sound like telepathy or thoughts of my own.
My symptoms suck. But that's not to say people dont have other shit they have to deal with. At least I dont have to work. That's how i rationalize it, at least.

This guy does not have schizophrenia, as he does not even know what it is.
It is not a desire for violence, it makes people like special needs.
It if very similar to autism.

Do your research before you make bait threads.

Tell my therapist I dont have schizophrenia.

Seriously though, the symptoms of schizophrenia-spectrum disorders are as diverse as the people that have it.
Do your research before you make bait posts.