Guys. what do I do, I cant get over a girl

guys. what do I do, I cant get over a girl...
she says we can still be friends and chat if I wnat to...
I feel like pic related

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_27_at_1.05.21_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

i can't explain the pity i feel for you and anger i feel for your father.

My father has no anger... hes in a better place now

Why would you fall for a bitch who's not into you?

Don't talk to her. Block here in every aspect of your life. Leave town and travel for a few weeks. You will be good in a months time.

only men with a lack of positive male models and an overabundance of insecurities/weaknesses get hung over girls. i'm assuming that she's the only good things you have going on in your life...and that's sad my man.

Cut all ties user because she will be riding dick and its soul destroying.. Personal experience.

These. I was in the same situation a few months ago. Cut all ties, and move on, brother. It’s worse for you if you try to hang on. Just let it go.

fuck it. ok boys ill do it. I feel like she shat in my heart...
she opened my heart in 2 years and now she shat in it...

Go and enjoy life while you can. Women aren't what they're cut out to be.

Delete all of her pictures. Lie down and cry as much as you can. You will stop crying at one point... Do not drink alcohol! Do not get high or do anything that could change your soberness. Experience the pain and live with it. Drink a lot of of water. Do no-fap for a while (at least for 7 days). Your mind will start wanting other girls. Do not call her! Do not chase her! Don't be friends with her! Do some lifting and avoid being a fag

you went two years just being her friend? you are such a time wasting retard it hurts. you actually deserve every ounce of pain she causes you.

maybe you'll learn a lesson from all this and get your fucking act together.

saged

She always helped me with homework its the last year. should I ask her for help only when I need it or no. probably gonna fail cuz of homework never was good at it.

How old is you op?

Sit down and write her name om a piece of paper over and over until you get it out of your system. When done bury the paper somewhere and hold a small funeral. The mind can cope with loss if the loss is because of death. Losing love that still loves is harder to get over.

OR
Kill and bury her.

bruh no. we were in a relationship. and she left me autist

Wait what? Was she your friend not your gf?

I like the killing and burying her idea more

she was my gf.

Gave you a like fren

op here.
lol tf is with those captchas half of the grid is like white xd

Best way user get yourself on pof /tinder/badoo or as many dating apps as possible the law of average proves you will get laid and forget that bitch

Attached: captcha.jpg (336x480, 95K)

Attached: captcha troll.jpg (932x1432, 252K)

its over bois cuted all ties... I hope you dont have to feel as I feel now. shes already on a tinder date and its only been a week

A weeks a long time user my ex fucked a guy the same day
Godspeed faggot

Here i am op. Well there are harder ways and easier ways. You should always chose harder ways in life, but this is your life and I can't choose the way your way of living. My opinion is that you shouldn't keep her around just for seeing her or spending time with her. She will notice that. If you want your homework done by her do it, but do it way that you demand it for her. Don't push it, just one message and that's all. Appear more busy, answer only 2-3 hours later to her massages. Let her see you with other girls. She will get annoyed by you and naturally want you more. Be cold towards her. By doing that you should see what she really thinks of you. Just ditch emotions and use as much logic as you can...