My very close friend died this weekend. I don't know what to do or how to feel

My very close friend died this weekend. I don't know what to do or how to feel.

Attached: suru_kissa.jpg (800x450, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q8Ozpv8yRAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

Sorry about losing your friend user.

Want some hentai?

Sorry for your loss. Prepare yourself to go to his funeral and after that be happy about having met him and him having been part of your life. That all you can do about it really.

based

I don't want any hentai. I'm gonna get wasted alone and cry myself to sleep.

Your friend died because you're such a faggot that they were that desperate to escape even another moment of living in the same world as you. It was your fault, OP. You killed them with your awfulness

Attached: 1523308066693.png (1080x1080, 1.3M)

user if u want u cant talk to me on discord

i want to be alone and think about these things

*can

lamo.
never change /b :DDD

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: 1554117366601.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

i feel kinda guilty. Why i didn't do more? He needed help and i knew it. I tried to help him but i should have tried to help more.

what was his problem?

opioids and depression

sucks. im a Marine i lost many i know the pain

Good. Marines all deserve to die

Attached: negro pepe.png (568x512, 131K)

You spelled "niggers" wrong

Attached: 1553932183422.jpg (500x376, 66K)

>Why i didn't do more? He needed help and i knew it.

Hey, it's ok. There were many other more important things you needed to do while your friend needed help

For, example, you posted on Yea Forums. Slept. Masturbated. Idly read stuff on the internet. You had your own important things going on

What's the life of a friend compared to all that? After all, you have your priorities. Well, priorit-y-

Attached: 1523305613938.jpg (201x251, 12K)

damn, i have same problem though ... :(♨️

Attached: sad.png (635x661, 227K)

be happy for them. they're out of this horrible place.

this.
op you really fucked up and its only your fault.
you should consider suicide.

Oh wait, did I leave playing videogames and watching shows and movies off that list? Silly me. But I suppose it doesn't matter really, compared to the lifelong mourning and bereavement of his friends and family, the ruin of all that could ever have been good in his life, such a bitter end to such great love. You had things to do

Attached: 1505345788073.jpg (399x385, 29K)

I kinda feel like this way, but still it makes me sad

Follow him

what the actual fuck is wrong with u??
He lost a close friend and u sick bastards just make fun of him??
how fucking awful and sick you creeps are...

it doesn't matter. I have posted same kind oh messages so i deserve those.

Attached: 4chan today.jpg (780x548, 92K)

I was going to spend this thread mocking you but for this one post, here is your truth, so read this carefully because this is the foundation you need:

Your friends suffering was far beyond what you thought. He deliberately only let you know part of it. Not because of something bad about you, but because that's just how people are
There is absolutely nothing you could have done about it you fucking clown. Nothing. Spend your life playing that game if you want, but you absolutely never could have stopped it. Stop your thought-maze. Every single path is a deadend. Only one person was capable.lf preventing that death, and that person is dead now. It's definitely not fucking you
Your friend departed hopeless pit of wretchedness and misery. Your friend was suffering intensely. Your friend no longer suffers, and will not suffer again. Bitch, what are you sad about? Rejoice

Attached: 1501820189289.png (467x496, 93K)

you got to feel it to heal it.

And yes I know this is copypasta, but for those fags out there that are retards still.

Do nothing and sad.
youtu.be/q8Ozpv8yRAI

Then why the f*** are you on Yea Forums if you want to be alone? Hmmmm????

nbd op, most whores die young

fuck his sister

newfag detected

Fuck his mom, being where he once was will help the grieving process.

Cry and feel sad, it's that simple.