I'm done with this gay earth and everywhere I ask points my to the hotline...

I'm done with this gay earth and everywhere I ask points my to the hotline. I know about the fucking hotline I just want to die. How much heroin would guarantee a lethal overdose? I'm thinking a shotgun is to messy and don't want my mom to walk in on that.

Attached: You+will+become+one+soon+_3957eb41ecc72cf8ddd39a448c2ce537.jpg (260x193, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Gorge_Bridge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stfu faggot

Don't kill yourself man. It's not worth it. Seriously. My father died of colon cancer last Saturday and we had his funeral Yesterday. It was terrible. There are people who love you. Just take it day to day and try and find joy in the small victories. Life is short and your time will come. Please don't rush it.

I will when you tell me the best way to off myself

OP is a faggot, kys n00b

Attached: IMG_20190401_094552_963.jpg (1080x1080, 49K)

Sorry to hear about your dad user

I am a faggot, in the deep south. I want to fucking die.

My family is why I didnt end it when I turned 14. I dont care anymore. The pain is too much. Nothing fucking works and I can barely function as a person. I am a broken shell. I though Yea Forums would call me a faggot and to kms, but i though they would do me the courtesy of telling me how.

You can literally Google fatal dose of heroin, do ourselves a favor and kys larping fag.

I fucking want too but all that comes up is a "dangerous dose". I don't want a dangerous dose, I want to fucking nuke my brain and leave no chance of recovery.

Yeah man I know it hurts. Trust me. Dec 16 I was diagnosed with severe panic disorder. I started on Cipralex 10mg.. then got bumped up to 15mg.. then all the stuff with my dad happened. From finding the cancer to him passing happened in a matter of 3 weeks. Now I'm on Cipralex 20mg. Every day is painful. I feel like I'm living in a nightmare. However every day is a new day. I remain hopeful that sooner or later I will find my old self and be happy. You can do it too. Tough times don't last. Tough people do. Don't kill yourself though man.

A massive faggot like you doesn't deserve to die, that is too easy, the punishment of living on is far worse, you should continue to suffer in life.

If you are actually concerned about your loved ones, which I doubt, then remove your harmful influence by moving far away from anyone so you can suffer your full punishment you fucking coward.

Triple your normal dose. But ask yourself this if nothing matters then why kill yourself. You need to care less and not worry as much about what everyone else thinks. Too in your head. Take a few points of molly go to a rave and report back thanks.

Yeah, I would definitely recommend trying MDMA and seeing how you feel, before actually committing to die.

You think ISIS would make it quick? Might be a cool way to die lol

They would definitely make it very painful and it is definitely an interesting way to die but the suffering is too short, living as infidel in constant fear, trying to run away from the ISIS execution is better.

Yes, Yess, Good, Gooood

Attached: 3E489536-6BA6-481D-AEF9-ADEDB8AE7F02.jpg (491x652, 204K)

Go up a to the roof of a tall building, face your back to the edge, lean back, close your eyes and Count to 20. You’ll feel the greatest feeling like your flying then bam all gone.

Just got off an emergency use only Redcross phoneline with a few children from afghanistan and Rwanda. They are in tears....They saw your post and wanted to know where to send the check. They said they are willing to smuggle funds up their asses and risk life and limb to find a computer and paypal it but if you have an address it would make it easier on everyone.

Book a plane ticket to Denver, Colorado. Take a bus from there to Cañon City. From there, either walk or take a taxi to here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Gorge_Bridge

And just jump. It is 250+ meters of free falling and then landing on rocks. There is no chance of failure, and there is no chance of pain. You will die immediately on impact.

Attached: 59a.jpg (341x512, 126K)

Pick your poison

Attached: 1552342276541.jpg (495x763, 79K)

Dont you Think this place is protected with suicide fences n shit

It's not.

pretty sure theres a suicide fence or at bare minimum sturdy chickenwire around obvious exit areas

Google it. Look at pictures and videos on YouTube of the bridge. There is nothing stopping anyone from committing suicide there. Check Wikipedia, it says nothing about it, and points out that many people have already committed suicide there.

Attached: 1547116072343.jpg (540x960, 60K)

I live in denver, been to place user is describing. Dont come here. Just blowdry your nuts in the bathtub or something, op. Besides youll just get here, hit up a dank dispensary, watch the skyline at sunset from the foothills and never follow through thus staying with some faggot hippie commune until you get your own subaru, vape rig, and clogging up an already overcrowded shitstorm of hundreds of thousands just like yourself who decided not to an hero making my life here more miserable and bitter with every passing hour.. The whole idea is retarded to say the least, is absolutely counter to the end goal, and frankly makes me sick. user is obviously from California and thinks the world is an ashtray to flick the recurring bouts of utter bohemian psuedo intellectual bullshit faggotry into while giving everyone stupid advice. Dont come here. Hairdryer.....

Attached: 101921.jpg (334x279, 40K)

Yeah from snagging their wrists and or necks in the chicken wire.

Attached: 1551155974281.jpg (720x480, 27K)

Who gives a fuck if they're gonna die 3 seconds later?

Become a monk phaggot

ikr?

How deep south we talking?