You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than an American

You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than an American.

Attached: el creaturas.jpg (1480x833, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/guns/@johnthehoan/the-ridiculous-weapon-laws-of-the-netherlands
youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your mom!!!!! owned

RENT. FREE.

You got me, I'm stumped on this one user.

a canadian-american

How's your complete lack of freedom and safety going, mate?

Kek, I'm from Netherlands. Do you really think you're freer that me? Hahaha

How's having your entire government turned into a shit show by a fucking kid?

Attached: 1551404511994.jpg (449x449, 30K)

Easy Muslim

TWO Americans

2 Americans

Jinks

>Do you really think you're freer that me?
>steemit.com/guns/@johnthehoan/the-ridiculous-weapon-laws-of-the-netherlands
Hmm, Google says yes.

subscribe

Beat you two it

50 millions of brits

Americans from the south....dumber than dumb

A rock

you, dummy

>When you believe everything positive your government tells you and your insular nature means you'll never realise how brainwashed you are

Attached: 1551057618679m.jpg (1024x673, 107K)

>Basing your entire free identity on being able to own something that will never have a use. Have fun with your AR15 when your overlords forcibly remove your weapons.

Attached: maga.jpg (340x464, 69K)

Go project somewhere else.

>Guns = freedom
Only an American can be this stupid. Literally.

Foreigners who think they have it all figured out but would still move to the states in a heartbeat

>not basing your entire free identity on being able to defend that freedom
Have fun being unarmed when they- oh, wait, they already did and you let them. SAD!

I'll bite. How else do you plan to defend your freedom, retard?

Being proud to be a European

>When you prefer the propaganda

Attached: 1549126114994.jpg (649x960, 74K)

Yeah, and what “great” country are you from? This should be good...

Didn't I just tell you to stop projecting?

american!!!"
OH FFUCK. felt for it

A /b shit poster

>Guns = freedom
>Need guns to defend guns

Yes, I'm the retard.

They dont, they plan on being taxed 70 percent and pretending they like giving hand outs to lazy people.

Okay, I'm glad you finally understand.

Nobody takes idiots seriously.

Attached: 1552090738226.gif (500x374, 990K)

One of us does.
>It's really not you.

Attached: 1553926026634.webm (630x360, 267K)

England-overrun by Indians and Muslims
France-overrun by Africans
Both the first to criticize anyone

Everybody post where you are from.
AMERICA

the government has bee systematically dumbing down our school systems since the 90's.

It's by design. yeah, as a nation, we are pretty unevolved and stupid. by design.

a nation of uneducated hillbillys.

I agree... do i need to go on. yes. we are fucking retarded

Attached: 1397028993397.jpg (500x633, 23K)

>I lub my guburment
>Need guns to kill blacks
>Say it's to fight gubendent

Attached: 1523670304006.jpg (828x898, 118K)

Then why are you posting still?

Sure kid.

Not an argument.

>He was then arrested for hate speach against Americans

So you can resort to cliches as insults because you literally know nothing of the world outside your tiny little bubble?

Attached: 1549780243263.gif (350x197, 1.14M)

OP

>Thinks people around the world need to fear their government.
Nice projection.

Attached: 8744baf0ca72d2b99674e69d569ef4e1f807c40d35503aed898daed96e30aec8.jpg (360x403, 71K)

Anyone living in a country with hate speech laws

Because I've got time to kill and its mildly entertaining to wind you up, child.

Attached: 1552071394539.webm (400x400, 1.68M)

This site is 18+, kiddo.
>The FBI are en route

Attached: 1552081140748.jpg (320x300, 21K)

>thinks any given government is totally good at all times and would never think to oppress the people for their own benefit

Let them come. I'm armed to the teeth.

A Brexiteer

Euro here.
Having to jump through hoops just to get a over and under beretta shotgun sucks but not having niggers is better. Also, tax payer funded college education and healthcare is great. We can have this in Europe since we don't have millions of illegals and niggers leeching the system. Until recently that is.

Kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY

No doubt they'll be impressed by the size of your freedom.

Attached: 1553807795717.jpg (650x640, 61K)

Having niggers sucks but having easy access to guns to put them down is pretty cool.

Shit yeah they will.

And yet yours trusts a man with ties to Russia.

Kek again

kind of like OP and the rest of you faggots?

have you not watched the news?
he’s been an international businessman since before you were a cumshot...of course there are going to be some “ties with Russia”

Now all you need is intelligence are you're winning at life! Too bad your school system is designed to breed stupid, easily controlled people. They just need to let you buy guns and tell you you're free and you believe it.
Your government spends 3/4 trillion on the military and you rednecks think you can overthrow it with a few rifles, no training and a complete lack of organisation.
This is how the world knows you're gullible and stupid.

Attached: 1551456239652.gif (455x344, 989K)

OP

What cliches about America aren't true? You are stupid. You'd know that if you ever left your hometown and interacted with the rest of the first world. You're just too busy telling each other how great you are with no actual frame of reference.

Yet you're still obsessed

Literally any Australian. The descendants of the refuse of Britain.

No, I'm entertained. I'll let you discover the difference between the two so you can feel a sense of accomplishment.

Easy to get guns here, be a tax payer, request license for target practice, done. If you are a welfare cunt, you wont get it, good!

The guns, cheap smokes and gas is pretty much all I'm jealous of americans. Everything is so expensive here. But I kind of don't mind paying the exorbitant tax knowing that it'll end up used to better the country and lives of decent people. I'd hate to live in a country where you have leeches living off your hard work that you don't even share a common heritage with. I hope America isn't lost. I hope the muttification doesn't happen here.

Go fuck yourself nigger lover, but ya the laws in texas could be less religious based bs

Angry posting about a country you have nothing to do with is obsession.

You know NOTHING about me except that I’m American...what’s it like going through life with your head that far up your ass?

Attached: 3FBDE92B-8E49-4A99-8A25-2D027A7648BF.jpg (324x323, 19K)

You're displaying the stupid I referred to earlier. You're also too stupid to understand that. You're also no longer entertaining me.

If that's true, than we wouldn't be leading the world in technological innovation, medical research and space travel, dumdum

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>knows nothing beyond their insular bubble
>Other people have their head up their ass
You're boring me now, dum dum.

Attached: 1551816553380.jpg (540x720, 64K)

So all those things were achieved by people born in America to American parents?
>Your stupidity is leaking all over the floor

>No argument

Everyone else

Not op but jesus you sound like a uppity fat weeaboo talking like that

Attached: 1467830985047.jpg (226x258, 9K)

You realize you're literally doing the same thing, right?
Please be a troll

Attached: 2CFB2541-6003-4096-A62D-F51AAE4826CB.jpg (591x416, 194K)

The majority were, yes. Even if not, you can't say America is a shit place if everyone moves here to make inventions and technological advancements apparently.

From that article:
"As a result, the Netherlands ranks on the 107th place when it comes to gun crimes, and you're about 20 times less likely to be involved in a gun crime in the Netherlands than in the USA."

I ... can't

Attached: 1553362975034.jpg (700x644, 56K)

Never said it was, just pointing out your obvious obsessions. Get help, user, this isn't healthy

I know who that failed abortion is. Did you know that all of your intelligence agencies including ones that have had their heads reappointed by Trump himself all consider him a hostile entity in your government?

Isn't that what all you dumb ass tea drinkers do all day every day?

Are you ashamed?

It's interesting. When you factor out the illegal Mexicans near the border towns, and black gang members in places like Chicago, Detroit, etc. Instantly all stats show USA as being one of the safest countries in the world.

Eurofag here. Would be nice to own gun's. Heard a noise in my back garden, grabbed a machete (which is illegal cause all knives over 8" are classed as machetes except chef knives, go figure), ran out and it was kids jumping fences, running from Garda.
But what if it was an armed robber? Too much risk getting stabbed. A really sobering experience.

These retards don't know anything except their propaganda. Wasting your time.

A different American

European and the EU. That was 4 secs.