Well?

well?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-01-10-19-31-1.png (1440x2126, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/are-blacks-names-weird-or-are-you-just-racist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's both

FUCK NIGGERS

They say "racist" like it's a bad thing.

I might be racist
But when no one is capable of pronouncing the name like it's written, then something is clearly wrong.

They're purposely 'unique' for stupid reasons.

A lot of black's have pretty normal names if their mothers aren't retarded. There's a ton of whites and hispanics with stupid fucking names too.

this

Lol niggers used to have proper names, then they realised they wanted to culture, to differentiate from the whites, so they came up with Latasha and Pateonisha and other stupid ass names. Us asians are just enjoying the show

Leh-ah

They're objectively weird. There was a large push to "Africanize" names when I was younger, but the thing is, these people never were in Africa, and their only link to the continent was that they were black, so they'd make up these "African sounding" names that were just atrocious and meant nothing. Meanwhile, "Real" Africans were named things like "David" and "Mary" thanks to generations of colonialism and many were named with traditional tribal names as well. It was a mix. But American blacks, wanting to get in touch with their roots, basically reached into a scrabble bag and pulled out letters and came up with "Quinsasha" and the like.

I like Asian people bc they recognize nigs are sub human

the dash dont be silent

>they'd make up these "African sounding" names that were just atrocious and meant nothing. Meanwhile, "Real" Africans were named things like "David" and "Mary"
This. Pretending modern African names have any real racial connection is stupid.
But I bet the article made more people slightly less tolerant

What the hell is a "black" name? A name is a name, that article is pushing racial tension and self doubt.

Met a black girl named Amnesia at a hardware store.. I guess thier parents thought of a better name and fuckin forgot it.

WTF is this "Like!" shit?

Attached: Reaction-pic---Cringe[1].jpg (700x781, 197K)

thedailybeast.com/are-blacks-names-weird-or-are-you-just-racist

Black names didn't exist before the 80s or so, created as a spawn of the black identitarian movement from the 60s. The children of that movement had grown and had their own children, which they decided needed black names

Ramming two or three names together, picking out random letters and adding D’ or Ja’ to the beginning is not something parents who haven’t been to jail do.

april fools

da-da-la-dawnae-prince and shit
we waz wakkanda and shit

Yes, black names are ghetto. I’ve known many jobs where a bad ghetto name will prevent callbacks for applications.

That being said, white people trying to be clever and misspelling common names to be cute is just as retarded. All that means is they can’t get their name on anything at Disney world kek

Laquondria
Dontrellious
Tiafwonda
Demarcarius
Quandatessa

> Leftoid who applauds underage drag queens dancing in bars while cash is thrown at them
> Thinks he can tell me what is or isn't weird
> also assumes that "weird" inherently implies some kind of animosity because his brain can't comprehend the notion of finding something unusual or off-putting without also hating it and wanting it to die
> because his disgust reflex is totally atrophied as a survival mechanism to associate with feminists and not go insane

We have likes now asshole... you don't need to say "this" like a retard anymore.

Kek and I thought spic names were stupid

> This is a Stupid Names tread now

Attached: 598c645bd68e7.jpg (1214x697, 54K)

>Disney Landia Rodriguez Juarez

It's only the result of the white man holding them down. If they weren't segregated into poverty, they'd have a fair shot at life as a result of a decent education.

tl;dr they're too fucking stupid to know how to spell

>Time to name my sons and label them with their social class and societal appearance forever
>Jamal
>Tyrone
>Trayvon
>Perfect! What upstanding names in today's society.