This just happened not long ago

This just happened not long ago.

>normie roommate goes outside with his friends every night to smoke weed behind the dorm
>comes back stinking every single night with bloodshot eyes and stupid
>it fucking stinks
>stoner friends keep coming around
>wait until he leaves for class
>go in his desk and see a bag of marijuana
>call campus security
>he gets kicked out of the dorms (but NOT out of school)
>everyone on the floor is pissed at me, blocked/unfriended me on all social media
>someone wrote "narc" on my the whiteboard on my door

How am I in the wrong? We shared a room and him having pot in there could get ME in trouble. Why should I take that risk just because he wants to get le epic high with his normie friends and roasties all the time? How do I convince people that I'm the good guy here?

Attached: 6546.png (600x595, 362K)

You've done the world a favor
I wish I was as cool as you

W-why thanks.. I am firm, and believe everyone should dob in the local drug dealer and get the sack of shit locked up for life.

You won't poison the youth while i'm around, cunt.

I would totally give you a hug no homo for how awesome you are
Kinda my idol
not posting copypasta and shit

yeah youre the faggot we made fun of in middle school, guessing you had one of those fabric binders to hold everything?

This a copypasta you fucking newfags. Anyone who falls for this should be banned. Absolutely pathetic.

You have every right to be angry at people who do stupid shit like that in a learning environment, it's not a fucking playground you paid money to get an education.
Just be careful, others may begin to resent you. Always be alert and cautious. Make friends with well rounded people not degenerates.

u are such a fucking loser its only fucking pot. It wouldn't get you in trouble if it wasnt yours. I hope he finds you around campus now. Also you wont be able to convince people because you arent a good guy

Nigga you keep the trapper-keeper out of this

Because no one would've found it if you didn't narc. And if it was discovered all you had to say was "didn't know my roomie was a druggie loser I am sorry"

We hide our weed, it's expensive. It is your room, and you were well within your rights but it aint cool. Normie fags overreacting.

It's faggots like you that are ruining society.

Degenerate pot heads adapting the nigger ways...

Faggot NARC get fucked lil boi

I bet you think adderall and tylenol are healthy subsitutes to natural remedies

Faggot

Let me let you in on a secret: humanity is all scum. You did nothing wrong.

>natural "remedies"
Yeah man it has healing powers!

niggggggoeoer

This

Yes, yes. We should all break the laws that hold up our society like good goy- er, guys.

This is a copypasta no one is this much of a fag

Attached: 4ecef4cd2f1eaa306b6ae7500fda55474ad14589bf3b37b1f02401ef7e7075bd.jpg (533x700, 84K)

It's copypaste