Be honest: What are your thoughts on Pit Bull dogs and their owners?

Be honest: What are your thoughts on Pit Bull dogs and their owners?

Attached: h4w.jpg (966x723, 180K)

Most of them are great
Some of them deserve to be put down (owners and dogs)

/thread

Not the dogs fault. Owners are trash.

Attached: 1550751636096.jpg (725x1024, 119K)

Attached: 4025664879.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

Cringe

Pitbulls are too hyper for me, and their owners are annoying most of the time with their "pitbulls are the most caring, and loving dogs. Only assholes think their mean and evil" as their dog is ripping apart a small child.

Attached: 1554119386478.jpg (2048x1427, 151K)

This guy.
I agree, most pit owners have to on and fucking on about them.....cant they just have it be a just fucking dog?....i have two border collie and I dont go on about "my working dogs"....

Dubs of truth

Yea, I see most dogs equal (not chihuahua or rat dogs) like my lab and Australian shepherd (both used for hunting and working) but when people get a hard on about their dog and how "it's not so bad"

Big dogs in general have a tendency to attack small animals out of instinct, they are animals after all. Can't blame them, all dog owners should be aware of this.

Every pitbull must be neutered

Attached: KneeSlapper.gif (256x144, 407K)

i don't mind them. my dad has a pit and he's a good, stand-up guy. worked in law enforcement almost his entire life and so on and so on. his pit is really friendly and basically a big, dumb baby. never had a problem with him at all. he had another dog that he was watching, a black lab mix, that our neighbor's had. our neighbor's were niggers. that faggot dog attacked one of my cats and i threw it across the yard. the pitbill never cared about the cats. then again, the pitbull wasn't previously owned by niggers so...

The reason they feel they have to hype them up so much in that regard is because of retards that throw them under the bridge. If they weren't constantly demonized by they wouldn't have a need to constantly reiterate the shit they do.

This kind of dog is a public notice that the creature at the other end of the leash is to be treated as dangerous and irresponsible. Approach only if armed.

I have a pit. The only thing I can really say negatively about them is that they generally are dumb as fuck. That's not even too bad, because I love a good, dumb, doggo.

The real question here is why do you make these fucking Pit Bull threads every day?

I own one and none of you are worth a quarter of what I am so go fuck yourselves.

hate both

Attached: CHARISMA.gif (140x117, 8K)