Serious question for the American rednecks of Yea Forums

Serious question for the American rednecks of Yea Forums
What will you do WHEN (not if) we finally ban guns in this country? How will you react?

Attached: xyINPdgwHWNZEBP-800x450-noPad.jpg (480x450, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1QL0ZC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because only rednecks own guns

pic related

I'll do that

Attached: 1552156136045.gif (610x862, 277K)

Bomb Portland

inb4 "bombs are guns" and "i save Connors boi period blood in the fridge and then next hangover I defrost it and mix it with Soy and nigger cum. And we call it a Bloody Mary Sue because Im a gigatic faggot who craves muslim cock fresh out the goats ass."

Attached: 1551315438438.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

checked

also nice read!

with all out war.

Waiting on the mother fucker brave enough to go door to door and try. Those trying will be killed and the government trying will be overthrown. These pussy liberals have a long wish list but no balls to carry it out. Looking foward to the day they fucking try so we can clean out the gene pool.

Not going to happen. If it would anyone who tries to take them will be shot and killed.

The whole world will surely know if they repeal the 2nd. Not sure what would happen but the whole world would be watching.

The United States are not granted an authority to ban guns and since it's not an authority individuals have, we cannot grant it to the governments we create regardless.

So you're describing a scenario where there is a widespread abuse of power being perpetrated by an illegitimate government.

The correct course of action is to remove that government.

As intended. Based founders.

You've never lived in another country or in an area of the states where defense is necessary, have you

You would never get a repeal of the 2nd amendment ratified. Trying would kick off riots leading to a new revolution, an all out race war and the creation of a new country for White people only. So go ahead and try. I am waiting.

This is what countries without the 2nd will never understand, it's basically a clause saying we can remove a corrupt government. It's tied to our history as a nation that most of the old powers don't understand. That's why calls for gun control only flare up the individuals in cities who have already given up their right to defense. Not saying gun owners have a 'chance' if some massive gun grab occurs but it'll never go as cleanly as they want with voluntary gun burns with dancing and singing. I'd also be curious to see who would be commanding such an operation. I think most military branches would balk on that task and local PD aren't probably too keen on trying to disarm their neighbors and friends.

Need to ban niggers first.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

INFRINGED

And who is this “we” that you speak of?

What guns? I lost all of mine in a boating accident.

If the government is serious enough about it,a few people will revolt, and the idealists will cave and hand over their weapons when the revolutionaries are murdered horribly. Guns do not equate to military training.

The intelligent people who aren't animals? Just a thought

Good luck getting the military grunts to kill American civilians for a Government that completely violates the second.

shoot myself

>WHEN (not if)
How I know you DON'T live in America.

Go boating alone with all my guns and hope I have no accident.

Drones are a thing. Even partial military cooperation is enough. Money Talks too.

Civil war 2
People will be against each other and the government will sit back and jerk off to the hell theyve created

If I knew a ban was going to occurring soon I’d stock up and hold onto my weapons.

Never gonna happen. No way in hell just the police would be able to assuming most police would be on board which i doubt. They would need the army or at least the national guard. most of whom are gun owners themselfs and would never do it.

Armed with what?

Do you realize how many veterans there are? Plus military training does not equate to being knowledgeable about local territory. Home field advantage goes to the country boys.

I'm a Yank, not a redneck. Can't stand rednecks. IF guns get banned, I'll either start/join a constitutionalist revolution or move to Israel.

Home field advantage, sure does. Tactics and coordination? Does not.

Vets with ptsd?

Not when the other (likely larger) portion of the military is fighting on the peoples side against the tyrannical government and its collaborators who seek to wipe their ass with the constitution. An outright national ban on all guns will be civil war nothing less and I'm betting on the more well armed citizens to win that war vs people who dont have guns as the military will be in chaos.

Everyone will be a gigantic pussy and turn them into police stations.

Buy more poison instead of bullets? Yea, I'm going with buy more poison, final awnser!

Depends on the reason for The ban. Assuming complete military compliance with civilians is lunacy. Civvies don't stand a change here realistically.

Tactics and coordination did fuckall against rice farmers in Vietnam who had home field advantage against the vastly superior US Military didnt it? Because it didnt, because we failed miserably in Vietnam.

Not all vets have PTSD...

Vietnam was 30 years ago. Were there even guns then?

we'd give a few months so all of the anti gun faggots can out them selves as proud supporters.... then we feast

Attached: 1547103930274.jpg (541x1902, 378K)

Y'all arguing semantics over something that would be unpredictable

Home field advantage was enough for the Vietnamese and the Taliban. Hell drones didn't even do that much in Afghanistan. Just like wide spread bombing, all drones do is damage infrastructure.

It's in the constitution. They will violate the constitution if they take it out. There for it is not a legitimate confiscation and I will protect my property.

Simple az

All my guns are already illegal so I’ll be ight

The military will be as divided against itself as the citizenry. The infighting, sabotage, and confusion will paralyze the armed forces. They swore an oath to defend the constitution the people and their rights, they did not swear an oath to blindly follow a government's orders to do harm to it's people the vast majority of military personnel will side the people who are just defending a right that they have had since 1776.

Just need to do enough to scare people, which it will.

>the vast majority
assumption.

Depends on the reasons given. Nobody is telling them to open fire on the civvies, if the civs do it first, they are defending themselves.

The gun the "scary black AR15" was based on was introduced during Vietnam.

legit, if they violate the constitution they nullify the power it grants them

Attached: 1553260612480.jpg (600x724, 159K)

This guy's numbers are questionable. I wonder how many of the guns counted changed hands several times.

What if they change the constitution, been done before.

Lol why are people so afraid of guns?
I open carry at least 5 days out of the week and always get looks and stares. Why?

Attached: 32CFEE5D-94F3-44DB-998D-FBD1586BAB91.jpg (3264x2448, 1.95M)

Ahhhhhh you scallywag, you got me! You said you had a "serious question" and I fell for it lololololololol

Attached: 1545999459452.jpg (581x1024, 75K)

go home you're drunk

Attached: 1552912153205.jpg (236x236, 18K)

Country boys, rednecks, hillbillies and compasses don't scare that easily. When you live in woods and swamps with guns you are your own security and fear is not an option.

I suppose I'll do whatever criminals do to get their guns?

I mean are we talking total buyback recall? Like in Norway? Most of us have a pretty good arsenal.... More than we need. So of they buy an back, I'll have plenty of cash to buy some illegally.
Once a recall happens I'm sure the underground market will really boom.

They won’t do an all out ban . They will pick away at it and separate the herd . First they will pass some law like felons can’t have guns and everyone will cheer . Then they will make all crimes a felony ...... god dammit

People think you're gonna shoot some1.
It's strictly carry/conceal here in MA

You say that until civil war happens. Then they piss pants.

*Coonasses

I like the idea that the government will have the means to quash a rebellion, most military members and police officers would not follow the governments orders, fbi and cia don’t have the bodies to quash a rebellion.

Even if they do... how does that work..? There are a bunch of fully automatic guns in civilian hands. And why? Because the law that banned them banned future guns. Every registered full auto gun from before that law is A-OK.

you realize we've only started counting in recent years, so all the guns pre background check are unaccounted for, i was at a flea market in NC and there was a guy selling a real BAR for only $2,200 along with a bunch of other ww2 weapons that would never be legally sold in a gun store

Attached: 1554048172769.jpg (540x960, 67K)

No1 in the North calls themselves a yank.

Those of us that are vets are already use to being shot at so no big deal.

>Every law enforcement agency in America combined have about 1 million firearms in inventory.
>There are are 800,000 sworn officers in the United States
So there are more guns than they can use?

>that would never be legally sold in a gun store
Why not? So long as he has an FFL a store owner can buy and sell pre ban full autos.

Thats a minority friend.

Didn't say that I myself came from the north but ok

Of course. Every one of them carries at least a pistol, but some situations call for shotguns, MP5s, M16s or what have you.

Civil War. And a damned short one. As the meme says, one side has a trillion rounds of ammunition. The other side doesn't know what bathroom to use and voluntarily cuts off their genitals.

And dont give me "you can't fight of tanks and jets". See, we dont have to. Those people are on our side

Attached: 1523037727186.png (250x250, 60K)

People love talking about a civil war, whose it going to be between? Democrats and Republicans? Short war, the military is like 90% republican or right leaning.

This civil war idea is fairy tale nonsense.

all me

Not out in the country it's not. Maybe you city folks would be screwed but that is your problem.

That question implies there's some sort of registry. There is not. There is no government database that can tell you Jim Bob owns an AR-15, an M1 Garand, and a Mosin Nagant. The best they can do is look at sales records and see the number of background check requests (which are required for gun sales, but do not actually indicate a sale happened)

You are correct that the numbers are questionable, but only because there are guns in the US that individuals have made themselves, which are impossible to count unless someone were to willingly report them, and because there are likely guns in circulation from before they could start collecting sales data. In other words, the estimation is too low.

Correct. Millennials just need a good range day to change their weak, very weak microscopic minds.

Attached: 5486C5F7-8B60-4709-80C9-79B4122208ED.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

Still makes you a minority of the overall population.

a BAR would go for $50,000 and you need a NFA tax stamp which is a bitch to get for a full auto because they don't just hand them out like they do for SBR's

Speaking from personal experience I've never been inside a squad car that didn't have a shotgun up front where the cup holders are suppose to be.

I never conceal carry.
1. It’s uncomfortable
2. Seeing a gun on someone’s waist is a crime deterrent
3. I have quicker access to my firearm if need be.
Sure I’ll loose the element of surprise but I’ll sure be the first one to get my pistol out

That’s not true. If a police officer puts in your name or address he can tell if a gun is registered to you or your home . And when they find you in possession of an unregistered firearm they take them and make you go to the sheriffs office and register them to get them back . Even though no crime was committed .

Civil War Baby !!!

Lock, load, barricade the premises and fight for our basic human right to defend ourselves from tyrannical scum like you. If I die, I die. I'll die eventually anyway when some niggers with illegal guns, the liberal death squads or foreign invaders come for me. Death is preferable to slavery and maybe I'll even end up a martyr that starts the revolution.

Attached: download.jpg (286x177, 15K)

Attached: gunswillwin.png (961x814, 783K)

Not in the USA Fucktard. There is no Registry

Cop here, if guns were banned who the fuck do you think will go get those guns? Sure as shit wont be the cops, we are pro gun.

I fired a BAR about 10 years ago in sturgis. Was mounted on a bipod and that was ok but I tried to shoulder it and that sucked ass.
Mp5s are fun also.

Lots of people own guns, dipshit. Most gun owners aren’t rednecks.

I can only read this in full southern with a mouthful of low quality chewing tobacco amidst to my own spit, while my left hand scratches my ass (pants are shitstained) and my right hand touches my sister's butt (banged her since she was like 10)

Attached: 1552290996253.jpg (960x950, 164K)

This is what the slaves can't understand.
I'll be there too man, along with most of the men I know.

Attached: 1506320093084.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

exactly this

It’ll never happen.

Then they violate it

That is only in liberal pussy states. Most red states have no registration, only the sales form that is kept by the dealer. A fire in the gun store records room and no more sales paperwork.

white cops were a mistake

Its been done before. Didn't cause a war then. Your argument fails.

>>>/test/

Well, too much paperwork would mean people should read, so yeah, totally legit not giving a fuck. An' fuck libruls, duh.

Attached: 1551503866536.jpg (720x942, 97K)

But you would never get enough states to ratify it, so no change to the Constitution will happen.

Thats someone else problem, the argument is the change happens.

This. Plus the question should be what are NIGGERS gonna do? They can't function without a gun in their hand. Their whole culture is guns, money and hos! Turn on BET you'll see...

You gonna sign up and fight us, lefty? How many of your friends are coming?

"Sorry officer, I don't own any guns."

Then laugh from my rural front porch as gang violence takes over major cities.

Nah let the military do their jobs.

Go back in your trailer park, Cleetus.

Attached: 1549348987696.jpg (1021x1024, 103K)

Which is moot because it would never pass. Then it becomes an unconstitutional ban that can be ignored and fought against.

Dumbass... When they offer a cash reward to snitch everyone with guns will be ratted out. They'll break in while you're away, confiscate the guns they find, and arrest those that don't give the guns up. It's like gunfags forget about the fact that police and the army exist, and you fucks will turn on each other for twenty bucks of reward money. Sit down.

But the argument is that it passed. So it did.

WHEN? for years a bunch of bitches from Australia and england have been posting about taking Americans weapons from them. I want to know when they will make good on that promise.
Jesus christ I can't fucking wait for faggots to start knocking on door PLEASE START NOW.
it will be so fucking nice to get rid of you fuckers.

Screamed the stable boy

Who will? Who do you think is on our police force and in our military?
It's our brother and fathers.
You're an idiot little buddy.

They will. Support and defend the Constitution. Not the politicians destroying it. I'm going to conservatively guess 75-85% of the military will NOT be on your side there, commie. And NONE of the boots on the ground.

Like was stated before, if you are counting on the military to turn on the gun owning citizens, good luck. Most are either country boys themselves or gangbangers from the city. When I was in, we used to sit around and make up survival scenarios. They are prepared for the government to collapse.

Suburban metropolitan area, sport. Better think your plan through before you step out on that ledge.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-111434~2.png (1080x706, 370K)

I'm sure another military could be sourced if necessary.

1) Calling for the banning of all firearms/ repeal of Second Adment is as un-American af.
2) Most people wouldn’t voluntarily turn their firearms in, like here in Cali most people kept their banned large capacity and there’s no way to retrieve all of them without violating the 4th Amendment, unreasonable search and seizures without a warrant. The amount of money and time required to go through and obtain warrants on individuals would be too costly and too large of scope for even all the law agencies combine to handle.

Do you have ANY idea how many police officers are already risking jail time by refusing to enforce state laws they know are unconstitutional? Sanctuary cities and counties for gun owners are popping up like brushfires all over blue country. You really dont have any idea how this works do you? Nobody is going to come around asking for guns. They'll get the bullets first. And they know it. This is just starting.

google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1QL0ZC

Attached: 13925059_10153582934300059_3875800456083709432_n.jpg (960x667, 96K)

Who? A PMC? Most of those require personal ownership of your service weapon. They'd be fucking livid. If you mean another nation's military, there's no way in hell any American politician will advocate for the temporary surrender of our national sovereignty so people can have their rights taken. That would be enough for Civil War 2: electric boogaloo.

And who would join a force that is going to trample on the Constitution? Liberal anti-gun fags that don't know how to shoot. "Oh look at the target rich environment they just provided".

Fucking love it

Okay that's just trolling. Even you arent stupid enough to believe the government will bring in a foreign occupying force, particularly to offset the most powerful and advanced army the world has ever seen. Who are they gonna call? Canada? Mexico? Maybe Putin would lend a hand, huh?

Attached: 493.jpg (437x400, 43K)

There is between 2 and 3 million trained solders in the American military and a literal 100 times that amount in American civilians and you could say that not all of them would fight for their rights but it only takes a fraction of that to become a real problem.
And guerilla warfare has historically given trained armies a run for their money.

Definitely was trolling, but talking about disarming the people, not fighting the military. Also, most powerful, yes. Most advanced? No.

It didn't cause a war because there wasn't enough care about it. Guns, people care, and that's why it will cause a shitstorm.

Same. fire select indications are the best part.

But it didn't, so it won't. People cared about alcohol.

An American insurgency.

>load pick up truck with 30 pack of Natty

>pick up bubba and his 3 cousins

>everybody armed to the gills

>smoke up some of the local Meth

>meet up with the other local good ol boys

> slaughter liberals and their government stooges

Attached: 6E49CF8D-FF23-4523-BFDB-9A55728C86FB.jpg (734x680, 215K)

whoa amazing

So.... Are we just forgetting the lessons learned at Waco?

Actually I could see a politican advocating for this, but the US military wouldn’t stand for a foreign military to operate in the US as it would be perceived as an outside threat to the country and the military is mandated by constitution protect the country from threats both foreign and domestic.

And look how well that turned out. Hell that was the cause of the rise of the Mafia. Nobody complied with the damn ban anyway.

Do not equate to military training. However there are millions of us that have raised our right hands to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC that have a ton of training to defend themselves and others

This. US is one of a kind. Those who bitch about guns in the US enjoy their lives protected by an armed military more powerful than anything the world has ever seen. The people run this country, not a dictator. This is freedom

Changing the constitution requires ratification of 3/4 of the states. You dumb fuckers can't win the electoral college. Like your chances on this map? California and New York get one vote each. Just like Montana and Idaho.

Attached: pp,840x830-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 76K)

What lesson did we learn from waco? I mean other than that christian extremists are also extremely flammable?

check em

Pray tell, with what army?

But you got enough states to ratify that. You couldn't get HALFWAY there now.

New and interesting

You forgot about the 5th and 14th amendments and the right to due process. You can't just take any rights or priviledges away from anybody without first providing evidence that it violates the rights and priviledges of others. Considering that there are nearly 400 million guns in the hands of 1/3 of all Americans and yet legally obtained guns account for a remarkably low number of deaths in America there is no significant proof nor evidence that private firearms ownership is a definite threat to society. In fact, all of the evidence suggests that firearms in the hands of private citizens are used significantly more often to stop crimes than cause them. Considering that bad lettuce has killed more people in the last 5 years than AR-15s the lawmakers are going to have an impossibly difficult time trying to outlaw or ban any firearms.

Breathe it in. God damn it, it smells good.
You feel that? You god damn right you feel that. God damn I teared up and got hard all at once. I'm going to bang my old lady and head to the range and let freedom ring.

Argument wasn't about If, its about When. Assumes it already happened.

They think our training disappears when we are discharged. They don't think about the fact that trained vets are about 10 times the size of the active military. Having never had the guts to be in our position they know nothing of the veterans mentality.

Sounds like an 'interesting' experiment to run on somebody else's country...

Hopefully, they'll off themselves. They think they could defend Democracy if the Government turned against the citizens. They couldn't but don't realize it yet.

Beautiful

A logical fallacy if you begin with an impossible premise.

All you people saying "let them try" or "I will shoot them"
ood fucking luck, what are you going to do with your little AR15 when an abrams tank rolls into your driveway?
Good luck shooting that predator drone 30 thousand feet in the sky with your sweet glock.

You people are living with your heads in the ground.

Gun control works and there's no fucking reason a regular joe needs a semi automatic weapon.

Keep your rifles etc to reassure you that you have a tiny dick

2nd amendment cuckified faggots.

Kek. I mean ya know, how easily a group of armed citizens handed ATF agents there own asses. And a 51 day siege that came after. Tieing up hundreds ATF, FBI, and Texas rangers. Is the government gonna have the time, money, and resorces to do that all across middle America?

The answer is no.

But, for the sake of the argument, it passed. So, it did.

Well I’ve already got a few hidden.
If they try to force the issue I imagine I’ll fight. If the govt wants to piss on the Constitution I guess it’s time to reset the country to freedom base 1!

Calaustralian detected.
Opinion is irrelevant.

Don't get out much, do you?

be a burger. stand for 15min.
>LOITERING STOP RESISTING
get shot.

They'll just blow your little forts up

people held up like that are not any better than terrorists.

Leave the country , cuck

And when the guvmint got sick of it they set fire to the place. You can be sure there won't be very many 51 day sieges if the 2nd gets yanked. Not that it will.

If you’re rolling tanks against citizens than you deserve to die! You are an enemy of the republic, not I.

Hey there m80.
You australian or english?

just like Trump is pissing on the constitution with his emergency declaration?

He's not even fucking with an amendment, he is going after the first article.

>imagine I'll fight

good one dickhead

no, I came here legally I paid my money and passed all your rules.

The first amendment gives me the right to say your second amendment sucks dick.

True

Attached: sketch-1554129982757~3.jpg (698x1219, 177K)

But when you are spread out in the woods, those tactics won't work. That is the lessons of Vietnam and Afghanistan. It takes boots on the ground. And where are going to get those?

>the government is going to just up and start shooting their own land with tanks

gr8 b8 m8 88/8

Then see

How many times did we say that Vietnam would be a cakewalk? What about the middle east? Both have been and currently are the longest military engagements we have ever been in and we weren't even facing a traditional military force. Guess who we were fighting? Farmers with guns.

Roll an Tank to collect every gun? You fucking stupid beyond belief also the military wouldn’t follow un Constitutional orders

Thus undermining what little legitimacy such a government might have after abrogating the Constitution...

The english mate. The stralians.

>number of tanks total in US arsenal between 6 and 7 thousand.
>number of gun owning households in US: roughly 50 million

Without the 2nd the 1st doesn't mean shit because you have no way to protect and enforce it.

Maybe when they realise that the NRA is heavily funded by Moscow. nah.... they'll just start sucking putin's cock then..

Attached: U6xWtZJ.jpg (594x439, 57K)

so you're saying a bunch of rednecks will defeat the most well equipped and highly trained army in the world? on their home soil?

It is looking like a lot of you gun rights advocates have a rather high opinion of yourselves.

Too bad you can't change anything!

Attached: DenseCooperativeHorse-size_restricted.gif (468x360, 1.62M)

It's true. And without the second the first goes out the window just like whatever shit hole kingdom you came from.

Ignore the Jew bait, retards.

Once again money and resorces. They are gonna blow up or burn down every house who doesn't turn in there guns?

Why would we have to defeat a military that's on our side?

>Roll an tank
>You fucking stupid

Learn to english before you attack someone you moron.

I have no clue what you are saying.

I'd really prefer being armed as opposed to unarmed if they come just in case. Call me crazy.

It looks like you know zero about anything. Put the soy latte down

Who do you think joins the military? Soyboys from the city? The military isn't gonna do shit because the military is filled with people who support gun rights.

>Learn to english
>someone you moron.
Yikes.

LIbTard propaganda has been hammering the point for generations...

The emergency powers of the president aren’t clearly defined. If he declares an emergency it’s up to the courts to check him.
Then it’s up to congress to define his emergency powers.
While it’s technically up to congress to grant said powers, historically the president can act until called to carpet buy either congress or scotus.

Learn the history of how our govt works dumbass.

We're all animals, user, you just haven't been in a situation that's made you realize that yet
Hopefully you never will, but some of us need more than hope

Okay you retarded fuck. The military is not feasibly able to use a tank or drone on its own civillian populace. Have a tank door kick and search for guns. Have a drone stand on a corner and enforce a no assembly edict. That takes people. And people are much less enthusiastic and willing to do their government job when every time they go out they face the possibility of bullets flying at them.
>inb4 drone the house
Do you have any idea what that would do to the image of the US on the foreign stage? It would look like a government has turned on its citizens. Can you say "foreign intervention" in your native tongue? Russia has already publically stated that they will back any secession movement in the US. That means SPETZNAZ showing up to train insurgents. That means weapons being air dropped in. That means an actual civil war 2. Tanks and drones are for flashing armies. Not for subjugating a population. You. Dumb. Fuck.

Then you are bringing in a foreign invasion force and all those tanks and drones will be used on them.

and your point being?

you think every single gun owner will rise up and go against the tanks? i bet at least 50% of those gun onwers would shit themselves and run like fucking cowards (they are gun owners after all) and the other 50% would probably end up shooting each other

Attached: 1549315678611.gif (200x216, 155K)

Well, considering Trump has fucked our image on the world stage, I don’t see a problem, Jethro

are you fucking retarded, if you decide to not listen to the government and not give back your guns then you are not on their side.

That shit worked for years, unfortunately for them they can't completely embargo the media anymore...

Whatever you think mate. The queen has a strong military. We could invade if we wanted to and you know it.

another non native speaker.

Nah, just the violent holdouts. And it's not like it would be an overnight procedure, it would surely take years to complete. First step would be to have local popo check their registered gun owners lists and start knocking on doors. Anyone not handing them over to the locals would have their case sent to the next highest authority. Arrests would be attempted and if unsuccessful more insistent crews would be sent.

Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion. Either start taking guns or shut the fuck up you LARPing faggot.

*Another
*non-native

Most of us spent time in that military and we have the same training and outnumber them 10:1. And it's is our home soil too.

I'm just saying it's unfeasible to roll up on even one percent of gun owners.

It's up to congress to grant said powers, that's in the constitution, where is it written that historically it's been done so he can do it to?

You're talking just like Goodthinking Democrats were in 1859.

The people of the United States hold power. The govt is just our agent.
When the govt turns on the people it ceases to exist as an agent of the people.

Assuming all reason and logic left the US government, there are many a ways to take out a tank. Ventilation for the engine is on the back. Can't run without oxygen. Molotov cocktails. Pressure cooker IEDs planted on roadways. Tanks have little armor on the underside. Blow off a track, fuck up the crew when they turn out to fix it. The military is not invincible and your assumptions that it is show just his much of a retard you actually are.

Sure Chauncey, cause that worked so well the last time.

There is no such thing as a "registered gun owners list". A scenario such as this one is exactly the reason why such a list doesn't exist. It's unconstitutional for the ATF to keep and maintain any sort of record or dossier on who owns what guns or how many.

ignorant fool

I bet you were one of these people saying russia was a communist state and now that Trump likes getting ass fucked and made to look like a fool by them you are all for them

pathetic

The military is just a group of people retard, and it sure isn't populated by the soy sipping faggots that vote for gun laws. What happens when you order the guns to be taken and the right wing military says no?

Oi Mate well that's not how stralia and england work and I want you guys to be JUST LIKE ME. Please?

Lincoln
Roosevelt
Truman
All acted before congress granted powers. Lincoln actually ignored Congress. Not saying he was right just that it happened.

and no one gives a fuck about your opinion either

you plain faggot

He hasn't caused military intervention in his home nation. Implying that anything he has done has been remotely as severe is asinine. You can scream and cry about how much Trump hurts your feefees all you want, but he isn't that stupid.

Oi matey our tea is much better now. Our crumpets much more crumpity.
You fink you stand a chance gov? Oi? Yeah? Bob's ya uncle and ya mums ya dad.

A good number, not all, of the operators in our military were country boys. Even without training they would have presented some threat. You start a guerrilla war in the states and I think you would find it quite difficult to prevail. A good number of Isis fighter show poor discipline and skills, but they’ve been a headache for a long time. Move that fight to the US, throw in a population that knows how to shoot, and to shoot well, add in knowledge of terrain, a negative social response politically, abandonment of posts or refusals to act, and this “user the military would crush you” is quickly shown to be libtard fantasy. Again, this would require widespread upheaval not some militia group getting swarmed. But - confiscation order - because let’s face it the second amend will never be repealed - would probably set off the powder keg.

I have said it before and I will say it again because you shit breathed a negroids don't get it. All my guns disappear in a tragic boating accident in 2017. Now fuck off so I can go back to cleaning my hyper-realistic airsoft M4 with full auto bolt carrier and binary trigger.

oh bullshit you dumb fuck

where did you get those numbers from?

tell me how fit they are compared to an active duty military person?

All insult. No counterpoint. 0/10 no substance. See me after class.

I would do it. As long as the pay is good, I would crush as many civies as required. I don't really care about people having guns, and with all of the technology at the disposal of the US, they wouldn't need too much to scare the populace into submission. Kill enough people and everyone loses the will to keep fighting.

Freedom isn't my opinion. It's here. It's not going anywhere.
You larping child. Stomp harder cry louder.That's not going to take my weapons and neither are you. Your father was a bitch and your son will be a bitch.

In most states everyone who owns a modern firearm has to become licensed to purchase, possess and use one. Well, not necessarily use one. Many places allow an owner to supervise those who are not registered.

>a group of people
Correction: Mostly a bunch of candy-ass 19 and 20 year old boys and fat girls. Anybody who thinks a bunch of kids are gonna roll up on their own families and neighbors with guns drawn at the ready to seize their property is a fucking idiot. Most of them would cry about it on Instagram for the likes and go awol.

You don't have to type like that here Mr irwin.

Thats a state level imposition, large swathes of which are ignored outside the LibTard infested metros that imposed it.

I would do it, no questions asked.

>No questions asked
And that's the type of op4s we would be facing gentlemen

Are you also assuming that NATO would be in full approval of America deploying a large scale military assault against its own people? Cuz i'm pretty sure that even though NATO is primarily made up of faggots from pussy shithole countries they would still have something to say about our own government murdering it's civilians en masse.

All the large states have registries. CA, NY, TX, MA, FL. The only states that don't are the type that struggle to reach 2 million population or outright fail.

I support your right to do so. I have a CCW, personally I think open carrying hurts the pro gun cause because most people think you’re unhinged. Especially when you have a legal means to conceal and in a lot of states now a constitutional state right to carry without a license. Also, I think it makes you a target. Unless you’re on high alert at all times, if I’m committing a crime and I see you, you’re target one. And three, carrying a gun is a pain in the ass but get over it, find a good holster and concealable gun and quit looking like a retard.

Again I think you should have the right. Doesn’t mean it makes sense.

Have fun getting droned in the back by army defectors.

The politicians bent over for the hippies during Vietnam, do you think they are going to be steadfast if a bunch of family men, neets, and nice members of the community are going down in gunfights with police all over the nation? Think about Waco and Oklahoma city. Government officials would not be safe anywhere and neither would those tasked to protect them. Removing the second would be too much for them to handle.

The number comes from the amount of registered veterans there are through the VA. Most of us stay in good shape partly because of the habits we got into in the military and partly because I find it easier to get dates if I am in good shape.

I don't really know or care. I just know that if I was told was take guns, I'm taking guns and if they shoot back, I shoot back. Civilian or not.

Assuming they can. Anyone is welcome to try.

This

>in most states
umm... no bubby. no that's not true at all. i work the firearms counter at a sporting goods store. the only thing you need any sort of license for in most states is concealed carry. you need a valid id and you have to fill out a background form and get a background check but that doesn't go into any sort of registered database. we just hold your background check form for a few years in case the feebs need to do an audit. otherwise, aside from a small handful of blue states, there is no requirement for any sort of special license for gun ownership.

The hard part of trying to rise up is the high number of people that never seem to care about the cause. You take a stand expecting an ovation to follow you and end up being the only person in the room standing up.

Then you would also be violating your sworn oath as a soldier to defend the constitution and civilian patriots

So? I get paid to do a job. If Uncle Sam says fuck the constitution, fuck the constitution.

Congress had the power to override his veto but didn’t. So, clearly congress didn’t care enough to stop him. Sounds a lot like how the three branches are supposed to work.

You are wrong. That is just places like commiefornia and network. Here in Texas and most other red states the is no registration. Here they don't even keep a record on who has had a background check past 6months at the gun store. I can do one background check and buy as many guns as I want at that store in the six months that the background check is active. Just like there is no background check or record for private sales here in Texas.

Imagine if Israel banned Islam in Saudi Arabia. How do you think muslims would react?

sure bub. sure. and they'd be grateful to have a billy badass like you on their side. you'd probably be among the first to get shot in the back by a defector with a better conscience than you.

Well, I'll be damned. Anyhow... there are 8 states that prohibit a registry of firearms, so you can bet that the remaining states are tracking that shit.

kill yourself, shillposter

nice bait friendo

Tx has no registration. How many times do I have to tell you dumbfucks that?

So be it. I don't really care. There are plenty of people like me who will get the job done instead of worrying about useless stuff like what you all are worried about. But who knows? I might get to shoot a defector

It think this anti has been sucking to much cock and it's damaged his brain.

No evidence that the NRA is heavily funded by Russians. They admitted to some contributions, but they’re smart enough to keep their nose clean where t matters. They kept those funds separate from political funds because that’s the law. With all the libtards out there sniffing for a reason to shut down the first amendment rights of the NRA and its members, they’re not gonna upend it over that stupid shit.

Indeed. It's less so that I wouldn't actually shoot a civilian (I wouldn't mind at all), I am just curious to see how they respond to certain mentalities. In the event of an uprising, theyd be surprised at how many people just go along with oppression

Attached: shell_shocked_soldier_1916_2.jpg (1488x1600, 251K)

Democrats are idiots. The blame everything on Russia with no proof.

Shouldn't you be in school Timmy? Did you play hookie today so you could stay home and play cowadoody and eat mommas chicken tendies?

Just look at history. Afghanistan not just now but with the Russians, Korea, Vietnam, it would be messy but in the end an armed populace would win if only by attrition and lack of an actual success.

What... It's the truth. I have to be fake because you don't think I wouldn't help kill a bunch of people that I don't care about for good pay? They are PAYING.

It is strange to see someone open carrying at least here in CT. That is like saying i wear a hot pink sombrero 5 days of the week and people give me funny looks lol.

Also, the constitution is a short document. It’s been interpreted for years by the Supreme Court. So, hardly anything is in the constitution. The checks on that are if congress doesn’t like an outcome they can pass a law or in extreme cases the states can ratify an amendment. It’s not a perfect system but I think it’s oretty damn good. Just because you don’t value a right doesn’t mean it’s not a good idea.

Yeah. Barely above minimum wage. "hurp dee doip. I'll commit war crimes against my friends and neighbors for the same salary as a part time McDonald's employee." Sure bub. Sure.

lol its like 20k a year plus food. You don't join the army for money, you join the army to larp or for patriotism or something.

If an enlisted boot salary is enough for you to turn on your countrymen, I sincerely hope you buy the farm sometime. Preferably soon.

The people who watch Rick and Morty and think they're smart, lmao

50 BMG will disable almost any vehicle if taken to task agains a weak point. Officers lead troops - remove them and you have chaos. The power of guerilla warfare is that is is often chaotic which works well agains a military force that is operated on a hierarchy basis. With no front and no clear enemy or structure who and where the fuck are you even fighting?

Hey, it's good enough money for me. Plus, you keep saying friends like I have any and family like that matters either. If they are dumb enough to shoot back, they deserve what's coming. Plain and simple.

Woah there capadre, blue on blue. Same side here.

Why would the Cousins have anything to do with our dumpster-fire?
If the US comes apart Everybody has problems closer to home...

I am not understanding what is wrong with the money. It is a stable job. Plus, in this hypothetical scenario, I am just doing what the government tells me to. Someone else's bullshit ideology is not enough for me to risk what little I personally have for.

I'm honestly more disappointed with myself for continuing to respond to this teenage edgelord bait.

Attached: 1430094602374.jpg (500x359, 30K)

I was adding to your statement

I probably should have tagged the other user

That will be an interesting time, some going door to door for guns, others going door to door for people like you. we have no intention of living like those poor UK son-a-bitches. You are an useful idiot to the elites and will pay a price for your treason to the human race.

ITT: I'll shoot any cop that comes to my door and then kick those Democrat asses in the next civil war yeehaw!

None of you will do shit. Gun owners can barely get off there ass to go to a gun rally, or call a senator, or even donate to a gun rights advocacy group to do the work for them

Here's what I'm going to do and what probably the rest of Americans will do. Hide their guns and never let them see the light of day unless something serious happens that's worth going to prison for the rest of your life.

You honestly think a functional majority of that Military will set aside their oath of enlistment and actively oppress their own people?

Whatever works for you, buddy.

You are definitely someone who has never been in the military. As a veteran let me tell you, your fantasy world is full of shit. I want to be there when the bullets are flying back at you and you piss yourself. It ain't like the video games kid.

Shrug and go about my already happening day.

Posse Commitatus makes it a felony punishable by 2 years in prison and a $10k fine in for a US enlisted soldier to follow an order to engage in domestic law enforcement, or for a US military officer to give such an order. You'd risk a felony, prison time, and being fined half the amount you'd be paid?

See
Its illegal, even if following orders ( because the orders are illegal).

Its not good pay. Its shit pay. You'd make more working at McDonalds with the added benefit of not getting shot at. No one does army work "for the money", they do it because they're ideologically compelled to.

You have to deal with too much shit for too little pay for it to be remotely worth it from a financial standpoint. Saying that the money is good enough for you to turn on your fellow citizen either means you either have no idea how finances work or/and you have no idea what the military is actually like.

Lotsa murder. Should be fun.

You see, it is so hard to talk about some of these things without breaking the character. Because it is a troll (obviously), but I am not joking about my willingness to kill for what I believe in, which is opposite to what you all believe. Also, I am.more than comfortable with the idea of getting killed thankd to unfortunate life circumstances

I’ll just hide them. Nobody knows that I have them, and there is no record of them being purchased. If they offer a good amount of money for turning them in, I’ll think about it.

I am not understanding. I know it is illegal from a military standpoint, but I am not getting why it's financially wrong... Can you explain?

And yet we still have our rights.

I have no problem dieing for what I believe in. I put my mind at ease when I was active duty.

In such a hypothetical scenario as placed up above, yes. Otherwise, no. However, such a scenario is unrealistic without unbelievable amounts of bloodshed. Why wouldnt I shoot back?

Do you live in a third world country? 20k a year is the bottom 20% of the US.

Attached: percentage-distribution-of-household-income-in-the-us[1].png (1000x743, 63K)

You. Make. More. At. McDonalds. Than. You. Do. As. A. Boot. On second thought maybe the marines are for you. You'd fit right in with the rest of the crayon eaters.

Fr. When you feel like you are right or fighting to protect something, it feels like a high. It's like no matter what's coming your way, you just feel ready. Otherwise you just feel like you wanna shit your pants.

Second amendment was made for reason. Also there is no point in banning guns.

I think the whole hypothetical scenario thing keeps going out the window here. Plus, people break laws and destroy shit all the tine in the military and nothing happens to em.

You won't do shit.
Yeehaw motherfucker

I hope so, we'll see how long our constitution holds up

There's always a few, Traitors will get little sympathy or coddling in rough conditions....

secession

Hypothetical? You said you'd join the military if it was mobilized against the citizenry of the US specifically for the financial benefits. Secondly, shit DOES happen to people who break the law in the military. Every hear of a court martial? What about article 15?

You idiots seem to forget that cops already confiscate illegal guns all the fucking time. They have no problem doing this morally, ethically or logistically.

If you are a soldier, why are you following felony orders to deploy domestically in the first place? For each order you follow, that's another felony. You talk about pay being the most important factor. Well, as a soldier, you could lawfully refuse domestic law enforcement orders (because they're criminal) and still get paid. The alternative is multiple felonies and fines (no money, no job ever again).

Well there's a reasonable response to sourced facts and educated statements.

You seriously think a single house is comparable to an entire demographic of people? Yes police confiscate all the time, but it's typically one or two offenders being nailed. A full on mass confiscation means thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of stops to make. All the while having to worry about whether or not Joe Cobb down the street is going to open fire when you kick in his door.

It's a matter of scale. There's a difference between a handful of illegal guns and 400 million.

Would never, ever happen. If an attempt were to be made it would be extraordinarily bloody.
Reasons why
1. Although most of the country does support some regulation, the overwhelming majority is against an outright ban. Enjoy trying to control the 60% of the population that you have enraged.
2. The military swears to uphold the constitution, not the government. Meaning that an egregious violation of the bill of rights will not go unpunished by them. Enjoy your, minimum 75% force, military insubordination. Drones and tech are awesome, but worthless when the vast majority of your own army wants you dead.
3. The police would most likely not support this either. You'd only get the letter of the law types struggling against a stronger tide.
4. Sure many civilians would pussy out, but hundreds of thousands would go into open and violent revolt. You think the yellow vests are bad? Give them all high powered rifles and see what that gets you.
A full out gun ban will never work. In fact a semi auto rifle ban probably won't work. For the first time in my life conservatives aren't calling for a fight against new gun control measures. They're actively attacking existing laws. I've already seen calls for the repeal of the firearms acts of 1934 and 1968. You might get the entire rest of the planet, but you're gonna be hard pressed to get America.

I never said that first sentence. Also, I know of some unfortunate things then. The laws surrounding abuses are not infallible unfortunately.

Traitor, textbook example, don't expect much in the way of mercy...

Ok ok... Maybe I have a few anti gun beliefs and I think enforcing them with violence is the best solution.

You would be shocked at how many think the way I have expressed up here. Tbh, not even all of this is just me. A lot of the stuff is me regurgitating stuff I heard from other soldiers. You would be surprised at who takes what side.

Nigga what. On the other point, the law can't catch everyone. But asserting that there is no regulation for broken codes is ludicrous.

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-110225_Omnichan.jpg (1080x314, 125K)

Cops literally confiscate illegal guns all the time from gang bangers and drug dealers. What makes you think think they will be any less successful with taking your guns?

You hate guns so you would violate the other provisions of the Constitution (unrelated to guns) about not using the military as a domestic police force? So, you actually just hate Constitutional Republicanism? Not surprising.

Banality of Evil...

see

Then if you're actual military and not a LARPing troll, I'll eat my fucking hat.

I'll gladly shoot people like you in the face!
Can't wait!
I, for one, am super excited!

You will be helping confiscate them, right? Or are you just a pussy that needs other people to fight your battles for you?
Faggot.

Can you imagine a scenario with the government doing this without it being some 1984 Big Brother typa shit? And I never said there weren't, I just don't care about them...

Plus, from a non military standpoint, how do you get people to respect new laws without fear? The only way to get a populace onboard is with brainwashing and obedience. You either need to kill as many of the opposing side as you can, or you need to mind fuck em. People don't show respect because the law is an agreement, they are not rules. We agree to follow them. We stop agreeing once they turn into bullshit. The only way to accomplish anything is with force.

Sociopaths are everywhere, they'll Need bullyboys with no conscience...

About 42% of American Households own guns. If even 1% of those people resisted, that would be like 1.5 million Waco's at the same time.

I don't care about laws. The military would simply be effective. However, the rules and regulations of the constitution are stupid anyways. I actually think a lot of things need to get changed, but violence is TRUTHFULLY the only solution.

Why is it that everyone mentions having a conscience for their side only? That is convenient

Which scenario seems more likely to you?

1) A 19 year old Marine gets the chance to shoot up his home town, his family, his neighbors, his church, to enforce an illegal edict he has been taught to disagree with since birth.

2) A 19 year old Marine takes his weapon, his equipment, and his training and goes home to defend his home, his family, his neighbors, and his church against said edict, and maybe gets to shoot a few SJWs and libfags and Antifa shitheads in the process.

Whatcha got there, pinko?

Attached: 1509500975140.png (1138x626, 23K)

Good, then I have no qualms killing you, either. Fortunately, AK requires its police force to resist confiscation efforts by the federal govt as part of its state constitution, so the police and state troopers will be helping me shoot you.

It does illustrate what the enemy will scrape up for new formations after the wheels come off.
Thankfully sociopaths are a minority.

Cause I'm a better shot.

If I know that's what their coming for, I'm handing over my bullets first...at about 3,200 ft/s.

Because there are 330,000,000 of them.

One day, everyone is going to learn what it means to obey. There are already plenty of people who would love to see me dead online and in real life because of my ideals. I don't mind.

The types of people that rabidly want gun control are not the types of people that sign up for the military. You act as if the army is as ideologically motivated on this subject as you are. They are not. The military will not enforce this law for you. You only have to look at the voting patterns of veterans to see this.

Wtf are you on about fool?

Someday everyone is going to learn to obey?

Are you going to enforce that, basement dweller?

Cause fuck you, son!

I ain't listenin to a damn thing you or anyone else has got to say if you think I'm going to "obey" your silly, stupid, I've-got-no-spine ideals.

It's a rule that your not suppose to say which president you voting for if you in the military man. If it did break out in civil war it would be a split in branches of the military. Even if you can register to a party on Facebook I still don't think its it's a real figure (double profiles, lying ect.)

This. This. And all this.

>Laws are stupid, but obey me.
Cringy

We've got a Pol Pot wannabee in our midst...

If you don't like the constitution, then fuck off out of my country, faggot.

Psychopaths generally run out of minions eventually...