Professional rapist here ask me anything

Professional rapist here ask me anything

Attached: a6l87hfh9rg21.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/Q3BeGfTlYGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do there exist connected proper smooth C-schemes Xi (∀i∈Z>0) with dimCXi=i such that Xi admits an immersion into Xi+1 and any connected proper smooth C-scheme admits an immersion into Xj for some j∈Z>0? If this is not possible for Z>0, is this possible for Z>n for some n?

will you give my post a like please?

So you literally get paid to rape people?

Dont know what the fuck you're rambling about nigger

Yes, and i have over 300 mil in the bank

what is the best way to rape a woman without getting caught ?

Not possible due to the coaxial; for some n? Yes.

Could you spare $20 so i can buy some weed?

discord
+I=O=|1|=O=I+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 1.jpg (437x404, 49K)

How does it feel to look like Deddy Corbuzier?

Fuck you , go out and get your wallet right and then do some real man drugs like cbd extract and kratom infused jalapeno poppers son

With a hard dick ahaha

You said anything

Do you needed to pass a board exam, before you became a professional?

Theres no board exam out on the street dumbass... You just need to know how to hustle, and know how to sling dick like you're in the wild west ahaha. I take shits in shorts that cost more than your car without giving a shit. Amd your girls probably fingering her pussy hole to my instagram

what's the easiest extraction method of pulling oils from orange peel withouth distilling aparatus?
have in mind alchohol and nonpolar extractions waste a lot of solvent which in the end has to be evaporated alongside some of the goody-goody oil

Volunteer rapist here. How much does going pro pay?

I want to know this as well.

Are you ever going to settle down? Stick to raping just one woman for the rest of your life?

>Volunteer
cuck

I'm confused now because I don't own are car? By the way why are you shitting in you shorts? Is this some kind of ritual?

Ask a fucking orange doctor this bullshit fam gtfo out of my thread broke ass bitch. If you got tony hawk in the thread, you ask about rollerskating. If you got americas top paid rapist in the room, you ask about that aggro dick fam... Common sense
>Inb4 herrr you said anything
Get your broke ass out of here

Work for a loan shark. When someone with female family members owes a lot of money, kidnap the female family member. Rape her. Call the guy who owes the debt that she will be raped over and over again until the debt is paid.

that's actually a compliment in the rape community. You wanna be fucking hot bitches with chads who couldn't protect them, or single feminist cat ladies who will only use you for their agenda?

This. you need to adjust your wording a bit around your problem.

What kind of money does a professional rapist pull in? I only bring in about 8K/yr as an amateur.

Game recognizes game, i take it you're in the business? What's your complete/incomplete ratio look like?

Famn son u need to up your game. I took home over 90 mil last year

I'm still only a volunteer so I'm only at about 58:11

youtu.be/Q3BeGfTlYGI

Fuck Brandon Swab
If brendan shaub is a commedian I'm the fucking pope

School is back in session after spring break. Go to bed and get a good night's sleep so you can learn to fuck off from Yea Forums.

God damm playurr those are unheard of numbers you must be clowning dog. If that's even close to true you need to be playing in the big leagues. I finished 2018 with 406:22 and I'm one if the top innthe game

Thanks. They keep telling my I have a lot of potential but I just need to catch my break.