I just fucked a 400 lb hooker without a condom. do i have the AIDS now?

I just fucked a 400 lb hooker without a condom. do i have the AIDS now?

Attached: hooker.png (525x340, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xKTJY6q--FM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OFC. KYS

HIV isn't easily transmitted by vaginal sex. If that's what happened it's unlikely that you got HIV. If you had anal sex then the likelihood of transmission is higher. There are other risk factors that influence the likelihood of transmission. If the hooker is an IV drug user the likelihood increases. By the broadness of your question, no, you likely don't have AIDS now.

>OFC.
im for realz. It felt so good after it slipped off inside her then i busted nut and we shared a bottle mickeys and did some lines too she was nice and had a troubled past would bang again but my dick now burns so i think i have the AIDS

90% yes. Did you piss first, or decide to make this dumbass thread?

i know she shoots up, scars under her knee caps and between toes and we did a lot of ass fucking after the condom fell off i only had the one

No just bad taste

lol yeah. Been nice knowing you.

u should have seen her tho she was a total fox much bigger than me broad sholders and she carried most of her weight in her legs and ass. it was a little hard to find because im not that big of a guy 5'8 but once I got in i went to town 3rd time sexing

Bad decision, user. Get tested.

what does that mean? you think i got it? oh fuck how long do i have to live?

it felt like the right decision at the time, in only 29 and i haven't had much sexual experience so im really nervous, how long before AIDS will show up on STD test? Is there a pill I can take?

youtu.be/xKTJY6q--FM

Doesn't answer much but I appreciate the thought

I doubt AIDS or HIV would make a bitch stay at 400 pounds.

I would if i could, bitch.

Classic!

HIV isn't the death sentence it once was. There are drugs to manage it now. Not sure how long it takes to show up. Perhaps you should contact a clinic or look that shit up on Yahoo. Yea Forums isn't the best place for good info.

i been lookin on webmd and after 3 days it says i have clamidia or crabs as i have noticed some things moving down there i shaved two years ago but now its a mess so could i potentially have crabs? I feel things moving down there. its either that or lice is what webmd says

This is why you only fuck virgin little girls to keep yourself pure

Lower than if you smashed some spinner.

she told me she was a virgin i believed her, she was 36 or so she said i feel good and bad about it worst and best $70 i ever spent plus the hotel room too but that was $56.