How do I commit a quick and painless suicide Yea Forumsros? I'm tired of living

How do I commit a quick and painless suicide Yea Forumsros? I'm tired of living.
>Inb4 use a gun user
I don't have a gun and I can't afford one.

Attached: Apu_suicide_fail_1.jpg (655x509, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lafQyVWNPcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not sure if this is serious or not, since it's Yea Forums and all, but in case it is:
don't do it.

Don’t do it user. Just count to 10 and go on to work or go looking for work

bite tong off

Is this what retards respond to plp who want to kill themselves ?

Attached: dont give up.png (916x458, 25K)

Someone please give me a 'Like!', thanks.

Attached: fard.png (597x684, 280K)

If you can’t afford a $100 20 gauge shotgun you probably should kill yourself
You poor nigger, you don’t have anything you can sell for $100?

call suicide prevention helpline !

jump off a building, bonus points for landing on someone

nah he already spent his last 500 fucking your whore mom

yea, just get a market garden irl.

Like this post to die instantly!

liked, Yea Forumsro

youtube.com/watch?v=lafQyVWNPcA

Thanks, Yea Forumsro. Liked back.

Save up enough for a huge dose of heroin. Fast for at least half a day before.

You'll just drift off to sleep, and won't be reported as a suicide.

But out of curiosity, why would you want to die when so many struggle just to stay alive for just one more day?

You sure told me
Underage b&

If he can’t afford a $100 shotgun I doubt he can afford a large dose of heroin and a package of hypodermic needles

Lol

TL;DR My bro tried to rape my sister and I'm a pedophile.

I'm tired of living for other people and myself. I just want out because of the immense feeling of shame I have for myself and how fucked up other people can be. Everyday I wake up in disgust. No one here could understand. When I used to work at some shitty factory the bosses would always yell at me to move faster and no matter how fast I went it was never enough. At least I got the last laugh and their jobs got sent overseas along with mine but still it made me feel very depressed. Then when I would go to college teachers would talk shit about me saying that I was a shitty student and I had no future in college. I dropped out because of them and because my pedophilic desires were causing me so much sadness that I couldn't focus on school anymore. No matter what I tried these feelings would never go away. I tried telling my parents about it multiple times but they would tell me that they would never accept me if I was a pedo. I even tried again today to tell my mom and she once again gave me the same answer. I tried looking for a therapist who would treat me but the only one who could help me possibly isn't covered at all by my insurance or my parents insurance. So this meant that I could never afford to go get help. When I found out my brother tried to rape my sister I've been having fears that I'll eventually do that to someone soon unless I get help or kill myself now. Seeing how hurt she is by him makes me feel immense disgust with myself.

Attached: qhp2k283mf6z.png (658x901, 75K)