Is life pointless? What's your take on it?

Is life pointless? What's your take on it?

Attached: 1553517559698.png (400x370, 193K)

I think It can be pointless depending on how you treat it. Set up your own goals and make it fun and it won't seem pointless since you are continuously working towards something.

completely

Test

As a species we're well past the point of it just being about reproducing anymore, I'd say most people take a hedonistic approach to achieving fulfillment. Enjoy yourself.

It is fake and it is gay

yeah. It is

Retarded. Work is dumb and pointless. Makes me hate life. Do normies honestly force every conversation that they have with eachother. Cause everytime i talk to a coworker i put on this fake ass happy suburban dad vibe. And i see other normalfags do the same everywhere.

purpose is fleeting

went to shit after ww2

The responsibility you take. The burden you bear. The radical individualism. Western value.

These give life meaning.

Clean your room.

Attached: 60ebe4ef831d87014ad5166dc581dc99.png (638x459, 469K)

not pointless.

just live long enought to breeed and raise your young.

after that yes... point fucking less.

If I see these faggot ine more time on Yea Forums, I'm going to kill myself.

I HATE JORDAN PETERSON.

He raped me in his office 5 years ago. I'm debating reporting it...

Life has the purpose you give it.

He raped you? You're not that cunt who was mad because he would return the feelings for him?

JBP is not a rapist. Kek.

I'm going to screen shot this and send it to him.

I actually heard stories about this. Dude would take advantage of young girls in his practice. It's technically rape.

Oh stfu. As if anyone falls for that shit anymore.

Make some money, make some kids, go on holiday once a year, it’s nice enough

I cant help reading that in his muppet ass voice.

Good

Should have come out during #metoo, the circus has moved on to Muslims now. You’ll have to wait till it comes back ‘round.

Ya gee I wonder why it didn't. With the people wanting to take him down I wonder why it didn't.

It never happened. Stop being a fag.

have fun until dead

Life is what you make it.

What I want to know is wtf is with these clown pepes?

Nah to know i didnt exist for billions of years and ownt exist after I die is too awesome. Im not much for physical pain though...

Clowns = societal degenerates tricking us into forsaking our values

Look up frenworld

yea it is but the fact that life doesn't matter doesn't matter either

Looking that up did not clarify things. I'm going to go with weirdos who like to talk and act like retards.

I used to think life was entirely pointless, and then I ran joerogan.exe and freebased some DMT.
Years later I would go onto read the Bagavad Gita and existence just “clicked.”

I know that sounds fucking retarded but it’s tru I swear