Is "white privilege" too stupid an idea to ever take hold, or can we expect to be hearing about it ten...

Is "white privilege" too stupid an idea to ever take hold, or can we expect to be hearing about it ten, twenty years from now?

Attached: Chris and Channon.gif (576x519, 147K)

It's an absolutely retarded idea

With some luck and Providence, liberals will have all been gassed by then. Trump is a good tip of the spear to get this party rolling.

Attached: 1541445805885.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Na it's retarded

I look forward to the happenings

Attached: 9FC9BF7C-61E9-4A31-BE9C-D5765E3B0684.jpg (1024x705, 87K)

The whole thing sounds funny to me. The pink skins probably started it.

Of course it's retarded, but it's already found an audience with the far left and the center left that's trying to suck their dicks for votes.

It's been what... 6 or 7 years since it started leaking out of tumblr? 3-4 since it found widespread audience? It'll be here ten years from now, hopefully to a lesser extent. It'll be gone by 20.

Never under estimate how stupid a lot of people are

dey dindunuffin

Yea Forums, alternate stormfag recruitment board. Get yr faggots asses back to

samefaggotry

/thread

So you agree with white privilege?

>trump
>not a kike shill

Attached: miga.jpg (1238x1500, 590K)

No I dont. Now again, stay on your containment board. Havent you noticed how many ebony breeding threads theor are here? Youre wasting yr time kiddo

Cringe

It's not my board, I'm not alt-right. I hate Trump, and votes straight D down the ticket.

But there is a strong current of anti-white racism and violence that is growing in this country (and others), and I'm worried to see where it goes in ten or twenty years. I can see this privilege nonsense turning into a South Africa situation for my grandkids.

>based and redpilled
>hates trump, votes democrat
what

I'm politically listless.

I don't want to be associated with SJWs, and all that ridiculous "woke" bullshit.

But on the other side, you have inbreds rolling coal, pretending climate change isn't real, refusing vaccines, etc.

If I'm forced into a box with retards, I'll take the retards that are able to acknowledge basic science. At least until sex and gender comes up.

Im all for taking down the white priviledge nonsense actually. Even a lot of blacks can smell that the shit on twitter in contrived.

Our retards are a lot better than yours. This is coming from someone that voted Obama twice. The left has lost it's mind and supporting them is insane. I still consider myself center left, but everyone to the right of far left is 'alt-right' now, so...

The retards on the left are certainly more annoying day to day, but I can't deal with the anti-science shit from the right. People that think being born white is the original sin are bad, but people that think "teehee al gore global warming teehee" are intolerable.

Well, I don;t deny it, but I think there's more pressing issues in the short term that separate the platforms. What we really need is a third party, a 99% party. Let the Dems have power when there's actual social issues and let the GOP have power when there's actual economic problems. Both are trying to fill both roles atm and pretend to be populists at the same time.