The majority of people who receive welfare in America are WHITE

the majority of people who receive welfare in America are WHITE

"Medicaid had more than 70 million beneficiaries in 2016, of whom 43 percent were white, 18 percent black, and 30 percent Hispanic. Of 43 million food stamp recipients that year, 36.2 percent were white, 25.6 percent black, 17.2 percent Hispanic and 15.5 percent unknown."

why do you white trash Trump supporters vote against welfare when YOU are the race that receives it the most?

Attached: 1_Catherine-Shaw.jpg (615x409, 22K)

there's more white people in america...

Blacks make up 12% of the population dipshit. Get some per capita numbers

Still more white people on welfare period

approx 13% of white people are on welfare while 20% of black people are.

There's more OLD White people without kids in America, hence the Medicaid. There's more White people in general, hence the food stamps. White people are net contributors to our social welfare system. Blacks and Hispanics are a net detriment overall.

more white trash too

Per capita is irellevant even if EVERY black in America was on welfare there would still be more White people taking from our hard earned money...

Still, numbers are numbers, there are more white people sucking your money

that's the point. White people are PARASITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still more white people paying tax, too.

You pretend to be a full on nigger retard very well

white people paying to support the poor white trash

White people paying to support everyone, but disproportionately supporting niggers, spics and other parasitic cockroach races.

bullshit. White trash is the biggest welfare parasites

If you think whte people are a problem, go somewhere without them. Shitholes

haha you are butthurt you faggot

Who pays the majority of taxes you stupid nigger? Most black people don't pay anything at all.

Get rid of the government support shit and let those who can’t/won’t take care of themselves just die off.

Attached: priapus.png (356x474, 148K)

so does that excuse the poor white trash? Fuck you, nazi

I HATE WHITE TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youre white though

i am ASHAMED to be whtie!!!!!!!!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, I am also ashamed youre white

then why do you steal my money, you parasite? those taxes, i mean

Don’t pay your taxes. Problem solved.

Youre barking up the wrong tree. I pay way too much and take zero

Well seeing how whites make up the largest demographic in the US, thats not surprising. However, the black community has a higher percentage of their population on welfare.

yea and i'll get sent to jail, you white trash

Then Quit bitching and pay my Medicare

how about i renounce my US citizenship and pay taxes to a different country, boomer scum?

Fine. Why would I care if you leave?

cause people like me pay for your welfare, you white trash piece of garbage

please, commit suicide

>>nigger thinks he finally got something on whitey
>>nigger still too dumb to realize he disproves his own point
You really are a dumb fucking nigger

die you white trash

Math isn’t your strongpoint, huh nigger?

I see your ignorance knows no depths

Stop make sense. This welfare nigger baby doesn’t understand math or statistics.

No thanks. Why should I kill myself when your money is keeping me alive.
I thought you were renouncing your citizship anyway. You wouldn’t be paying for my welfare anymore.
You can break the cycle anytime you want.

Remember this, many of those "white" people have mixed little nigger babies. You're welcome, a Social Worker.

kill yourself nigger, i am WHITE!

>>dreams of a nigger
You writing a new book based on your half-nigger president’s book written by Bill Ayers? You are a dumb nigger and we all know it.

Blacks make us 25% of welfare recipients but make up

white people are TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The majority of wetback Mexican niggers also think they are white. Nice try, nigger.

Woweeeeee you’re an idiot.
If blacks make up more than 13% of anything, they are proportionally higher than their population ratio.

The average black person in America made -$620 dollars last year.

Shouldn’t you be playing basketball...you know the game invented by whitey so niggers could feel good about themselves?

>successfultroll.jpeg

Nah, just a dumb nigger who thinks he figured something out.

Attached: E125737C-D7D2-401B-9003-C35CD4737A0A.png (500x858, 198K)

FUCK YOU I AM WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 06F77CFC-851B-44C9-B43E-B1AEA7A1D296.jpg (625x344, 62K)

Ok, nigger

Shut up you inferior retarded absolute damned autists. You all know damn well all of you are mindless violent apes compared to the mighty Asians

Cmon show us then. Show us those ashy hands with a timestamp

Good bait. Anyone who unironically sides with OP is an absolute fool with no ability to logically and rationally come to a reasonable conclusion on any subject.

black women are BEST

Overall, yes. But whites pay more tax overall and draw social security at lower rates per capita than blacks or latinos.
Blacks and latinos draw more social security per person on average, and pay far less tax.

Only people OP was able to piss off in this whole bait them is himself.

>welfare in America
>"Medicaid
old people vote & almost no babyboomers have saved for retirement
/lib-fag: sucking up the wealth of future generations is moral righteousness! Vote #Castro2024!

Attached: cry.jpg (976x549, 91K)

white trash need to be exterminated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont get why people say black folks dont pay taxes? Black people love and look forward to getting their tax returns and anything they owe will just get taken out anyway. Anyone on welfare doesnt pay shit but sales taxes. Anyone who owns property must pay the taxes or else they'll lose the shit right? Not that many black people that own business or property so the one that do, Im sure are to pay to keep their status.

Ok, nigger kid

black people are better than white trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But white trash is the best trash.

eat shit white trash and DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok nigger.

Yes, we know. Doesn't change the fact that blacks and Mexicans have a higher percentage of their respective populations on welfare.

Provide proof.

Blacks have bigger cocks

white people are EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, nigger baby.

beep

Well then welfare should be cut, because it is racist.

goddamn right

The majority of ppl in america are white so.... obviously

Use per capita, you 95.5 average Californian IQ bait artist.

Yes, but there Ar emote whites and Hispanics in America. What percentage if the white population received it versus what percentage of the black?

That's how you disprove racism.

And either way. It's not racist to say there are more poor black people than not if your grandfather had nothing and all the other people you knkw have always had nothing, it's very hard to think that you will have something. And you don't have much backing to start getting it. And as soon as you do, your family wants some if not all of it because they've still got nothing and you feel you have to help and then you've still got nothing so why bother?

It's easy to make judgements, but less so when you learn about it. Same is true with natives.

starting Medicaid effective tomorrow, April 1st. White as they come, English and Scottish. I've never voted republican in my life and hate donald trump with a passion

>Blacks
>Topic is whites
Please stop being this cucked

FUCK YOU

Attached: lie.jpg (609x900, 246K)