Tell this guy to give me $5000 or I'll have the police arrest him again 949 478 01 double six

Tell this guy to give me $5000 or I'll have the police arrest him again 949 478 01 double six

Attached: 1535472184487.webm (480x640, 966K)

do it yourself

Arrest him for what? Also you’re a huge dickhead for doing this shit. Unless he’s a scumbag, then fuck you OP.

Attached: 3000170E-B90E-468A-AEBA-95D0203B6583.jpg (294x313, 20K)

i would if i knew how to spoof my number

Post-op tranny or this bitch just got a really fat pussy?

ill tell him to give ME $5000. Who cares about you. Kill urself op

taking pics of my 5yo at the playground

Not illegal, unlike your shitty attempt at a personal army request for blackmail

pee on me

he's a pedo taking pics of my 5yo. he needs to be punished

Bullshit.

Give us proof if you’re making claims stupid roastie.

Definitely a tranny

So you're whoring out your 5yo? If he did that fucking report him either way. If he pays you and you drop it that'd as good as selling pics to him. He'll get it in his head he can take all the pics he wants as long as he pays.

Assuming he's attracted to your ugly ass genetic progeny, don't flatter yourself mate, your kid looks just as mongoloid as you do

You should be flattered. You kniw how many butt ugly kids there are? It's a fucking compliment

Or on the flip side, OP will get arrested for A, blackmailing, B, for not reporting a crime to the police.

Your child gets looked at by a pedophile and the first thing you ask is money? You’re just a shitty parent and I hope you kys. Fuck you OP.

so what if it's not illegal? it's gross. he's like 40 and he has one arm and pink hair and he stalks kids

Burner app, burner phone, google voice, Skype etc.

>nypa

no if he tries to pay me i'd have him arrested for trying to bribe me

You've two choices, whore it out for 5k or give up your retarded blackmail attempt

Girl got waxed

Post pics of the kid and we will decide

So this is your brilliant solution?? post on Yea Forums for others to spam his number with threats for money?? First off, your pathetic blackmail scam could land YOU in jail. Second, b is not your personal army, and third your demanding money as punishment, how does benefit your son or solve the problem?? Your a horrible parent and probably full of BS.
But if you are serious, like I said.....
Kill Yourself: best thing you could do for your son and the world

here he is. see what a freak

Attached: freakpedo.jpg (1512x2016, 290K)

I'm telling him to report it without blackmailing though so neither of those would apply.

Attached: 0527832895.jpg (934x1360, 78K)

nice fat pussy

I agree. OP, you’re seriously a stupid fucking roastie who probably heard of Yea Forums and thought we were a bunch of spooky hackers and are gullible as fuck. Get off my fucking board you stupid roastie. If you’re not providing proof then you can fuck right off.

Attached: AF5F77C2-47AB-4C38-AEF8-12583AABA166.jpg (440x292, 65K)

Your kid could do a lot worse, someone like you for example

Looks just like the YouTubed HiddenXperia.

Attached: 68AC3878-AD91-4D1B-A2DB-497899CCC6E3.jpg (750x1008, 527K)

leave Jiminy Mungbeam alone

That’s him that Frodo looking motherfucker

Attached: B692A18A-3071-457F-87B4-99B401F6135D.jpg (685x750, 515K)

This is OP.

It is not illegal to take pictures of five year olds at a public place, he can’t be arrested.

You’re a stupid fucking slut who wants to blackmail innocent people for money. Go fuck yourself. Plus, if you only saw him at the park how did you get his picture or his number? Did he just give it to you, or did you walk up and ask? Either way, you’re fucking stupid.

Attached: 59595B0E-DFBE-40A0-91E1-5B92E24DF1B8.jpg (1536x249, 154K)

There is not a tranny on earth with a pussy that looks like that

Show us your nudes and than we can talk, donsomethjng for us and we’ll do something for you.

Not entirely true. One guy was caught taking pictures of little girls at a public pool and the parents confronted the guy and called police. He was arrested for causing a public disturbance. But not for taking pictures.

when i wouldn't go out with him he moved across the street from my kid's school and started taking pics and stalked me and now he's out of jail and still doing it

Should have arrested the little thots parents

Maybe your kid will wanna go out with him, who are you to interfere?

you're female?

Maybe you should get a restraining order and call the pigs again. Again, you’re a stupid roastie and think Yea Forums will do anything, so go fuck yourself and realize no one cares about you or your stupid kid.

Attached: E31120EE-C298-4E15-B7D2-0B659F61FF15.jpg (638x1000, 86K)

yes. y?

In your own words you say he was not arrested for taking pictures of kids but causing a disturbance.

Taking pictures of kids is not illegal

tits or gtfo

This

KEK. GET OFF OUR BOARD DUMB SLUT

So your fucking tits with a time stamp and face. You won't get an army for that. You're already trying to whore your child to be able to steal money from man because the father of the child left you. Show tits with face and time and get your personal army.

ur a larp tits or gtfo

Attached: download.jpg (669x553, 100K)

Nudes Nudes nudes nudes nudes nudes Nudes Nudes nudes nudes nudes nudes Nudes Nudes nudes nudes nudes nudesNudes Nudes nudes nudes nudes nudes

Alright, this is bogus and you're an idiot. That's a fuck ton of resources to just.... Move near a school becauaw of you.

If you were a real parent in this situation, you would have told the school, said you were afraid and the fucking SRO at the very minimum would have to look into it.

You've posted this idiots number at least once before but never gave a story. You're full of shit

Anyone call and tell the guy? I hope he terrorizes you, if real, for being so stupid.

> spotted the retard

Attached: yummycolors.png (214x236, 6K)

i thought u guys hated pedos like him

Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits. Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits Tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits

Attached: 6B02C6C7-4E80-4A5B-B99C-B90D14C99370.jpg (597x1067, 476K)

This guy gets it

the old b would of wanted pics of your daughter
you must be new here
again tits or gtfo

Abandoned this thread. OP is a scammer trying to steal money from a man who allegedly took a photo of her kid. OP is a terrible parent that won't do the right thing and post her tits, timestamps and face to get her own personal army for her child and the $5,000. Let's be honest, it's all about the money and she doesn't give a crap about her child.