How do people have "lives" without being NEET? Including travel time, work is 11 hours each day for me...

How do people have "lives" without being NEET? Including travel time, work is 11 hours each day for me. Since I got a full time job 8 months ago, I've lost all my interests and I can't seem to care about anything anymore. I can't imagine how normies with friends, loved ones, and social obligations could have time for anything. I don't even have time for my usual cheap, gross Tinder puss anymore now that I have to be up at 4:30AM. How am I supposed to exercise, learn things, socialize, and do all the good things on a regular basis? Do any of you guys pull it off? I never figured this shit out when I had all the time in the world, now what are we to do?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

the people you see taking vacations twice a year and random days off to shop or travel are wealthy or have alternative sources of income which make such things possible.
wage cucks don't get nice things.

You work to buy things and then work some more so you can’t enjoy said things. Then you work until you die .

You cannot live outside of NEETdom as every other way of life is, ironically enough, completely devoid of life. Come, brother. Walk the road less travelled so that you may find your place among the divine waiting for you at its end. Tell the normalfags you have depression or some shit and acquire NEETbucks. It's that simple.

Attached: 1471665217919.png (1437x908, 103K)

You do it on weekends. Welcome to the hell that is adulthood.

Uh well your first mistake is working 11 hours each day for someone other than yourself. If you want time to enjoy, become the guy you are working for

this. if youre working for someone else, youre making them rich, not you.

Two things.

First, if you work minimum wage and have no plans of moving up from minimum wage, then of course it's going to seem like people who take vacations are "wealthy".

Second, my first job a few years ago (2014 I think?) was minimum wage in California where it's not exactly cheap to live. I didn't even work full time (40 hours) but I still had money to go out every weekend and afford any groceries or video game I wanted.

Using that job experience I now have a $50/hr job with a high school diploma and some college experience (no degree). I choose to work 50 hours per week, I have every benefit an employer can offer, and in 5-10 years I'll be making at least $150k/year and will probably retire having made just under $200k/year. I'm 26 years old.

There's no excuse not to get out there and find a way to earn a decent living. Most people make the excuse of "I'd rather pursue my interests" or "I don't want to have to dedicate 40 hours per week", which is entirely their prerogative, but then they don't get to complain that they can't afford to take a vacation twice per year (which isn't even a lot of vacation time) when all they do for money is mow their parents' lawns twice per month.

Routines. You'll get used to your schedules, even if you work shifts, like I have my entire working life. You'll find that you have a lot more time than you think you do, either before or after work. You're probably awake for at least 16 hours each day so if work only takes up 11 hours that's plenty of time to run errands or do chores, with being able to spend an hour or two with a friend to boot.

If you don't feel like socializing on your work days (like me), save hanging out until your weekend. If you do that, just make sure to keep up with running errands and doing chores on your work day.

This is what being an adult is about. Some people are motivated to make the most out of it, some people prefer to be NPCs who put in minimal effort.

You just aren't used to it. I used to work 12 hours including travel and work out 5 times a week while still seeing friends on the weekend. It's possible, you just have to do it.

Wagie wagie get in cagie.
All day long you sweat and ragie.
NEET is comfy; NEET is cool.
NEET is free from work and school.
Wagie trapped and wagie dies.
NEET eats tendies, sauce, and fries!

you get used to it eventually, i get home from work monday - thursday listen to music, cook good food, and relax. friday i go straight from work to a buddys house and stay out as late as possible. sleep in on saturdays, go out for a few hours, hike with some friends and get groceries after wards. then on sundays wake up at a decent time get housework done early then relax until its time to go to bed

once you get yourself comfortable and in a consistent cycle its not too bad tbh

This guy knows whats up. Been doing this for awhile now and its nice.

Where do you? Why so much time on the road?

Live*

if you're not happy, change. The world isn't going to hand you 6 digit salaries. I worked bullshit jobs, changed what I hated,and now, through joint income, my family makes 150k a year. I work evenings, so I'm up in the morning, gym, cook, clean, work for 10 hours (including drive and prep time) get out at 11pm. I can still meet friends out, and still party when needed.

On my families 150k/year salary, we take st least 4 vacations, either through budgeting or planning cheap but fulfilling trips. A vacation doesn't need to cost $10k, book in advance, find cheap but reputable hotels, and enjoy the place you're in.

the number of jobs which provide the level of income that you have, at your age and experience level, is extremely limited. 90 % of all people your age will not ever get a job that pays as well as that.

not everyone has the opportunity or ability or luck to earn that kind of wage

You have no idea what you're talking about.

I drive an hour each way. I live at my parents' house because I can't afford my own place. The cheapest rent within 20 miles of my office (that's actually safe) is $1200, and have 3x rent income requirements, which I just don't make. I've been looking for another job ever since I started, but it took me 6 months+ after college to find this one. I have an interview this week, but it's right next to my current office and I don't have any idea of the pay.

Not user here but they really aren't. What's limited is a young labor supply that's motivated

yeah and they're taking on the risk of their capital to invest in making a business exist that employs you. their money is also sunk in their business and hard to extract. you can't quit your own business, walk away and find another job without a lot of unwinding or buying a seller

creating your own business and working for yourself is hard fucking work. If you make a low-level manual labour (plumber / builder) type business then that's still hard fucking work and now instead of 1 boss you have an indefinite number of bosses

there is a reason most people take jobs rather than create their own business

I would leave the area. Sounds expensive and large. Leave, get some experience and get on your feet. Go back later if you still miss it