Tfw you realize all white people are racist so it's ok to attack them anytime you want and take anything you from them

>tfw you realize all white people are racist so it's ok to attack them anytime you want and take anything you from them

Attached: 1526970610828.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

damn, I would kill this nigger if he tried this shit on me

what happened with librechan?

Love it when niggers give you consent to literally kill them

lol sure

This is why we must kill niggers. Period.

Humans are stupid 2 bitches standing there doing nothing. If we all helped each other in situations like this numbers will always prevail.

yeh, sure, you on the other hand would probably try to blow him, fucking cuck

It looks like he won the fight. And you realize the guy will be tried in a court of law, right? Not killed through vigilante justice.

>acting tough on 4chinz
Oh boy, here we go

Fuck off jew.

Sure buddy boi, writing what you would do is acting tough on the internets, lmao

Oh boy! Let's post shopped nigger cocks to prove our narrative, that has no basis in reality!!!

That's cowardly to team up though

you do realize this is from a black guy trying to steal another mans paycheck and the white guy called the black guy the N word rright?

Attached: 52934803.jpg (488x471, 102K)

>All white people
>B-but you can't say all blacks commit crime
Fucking baboon

CAN WE GET THIS FUCKING WAR STARTED ALREADY!

FUCK THE LEFT AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR. I WANT YOU ALL DEAD, BY MY HAND!!!

you do realize this is from a black guy trying to steal another mans paycheck and the white guy called the black guy the N word. you do know right?

Is that “human” in jail yet though?

Eh dude called him a nigger and blocked his way out the door. He was looking for something. He got it. He won't do it again. Seems like justice was served.

He stole that guys check tho

YOU WILL FUCKING BLEED!

>calling someone a name
>reason to steal and assault

r u ok?

fuck off jew

its not ok to be white

See, that proves the OP point. Once racism has been drawn out, then anything goes, they're giving you permission to assault them.

he will turn on you too

If someone stole something from another person for no reason then they kind of deserve to be called names;
If that 13%er got sent to prison then real justice has been served lol

See whites fault again. There must be something the white man has done unfairly to that humble black guy just wanting buy stuff. Probably the white man showed the black guy that the white guy is a racist and doesnt accept people of color. Under these circumstances that black guy was fully right to beat that racist hater standing there in front and not letting that black man mind his business. Its always the same fucking white racists

Black man should get a medal

>The n word
Shut the fuck up nigger

>shitskin steals from whites man hand
>white man rightfully calls him a nigger
>shitskin attempts murder
>shitskin walks away upset and angry like he’s the real victim

Lmao I thought it was a joke when people said they commit 52% of the violent crimes in America but so much footage proves it correct

How did the nigger know the man wasn't armed?

Do you think that man goes anywhere unarmed anymore?

Fucking niggers, pull that shit on me and I'll blow your fucking jaw wide open, or maybe blow a whole in your foot since you like dumbass nigger shoes so much.

Helten Skelter

Poor bait thread. You better get an actual life, because if You'll inspire Yourself by that ape You'll end up in a jail with spread asshole.

White people are trash

uhh okey

Attached: 3ce6b4a50df9d936837dbede1258d93e019eb409_hq.jpg (1024x768, 34K)

Smile, you're on candid camera