Why is circumcision so awful?

why is circumcision so awful?

Attached: VIDEO HD – Trent’s full penectomy video 1080P – eunuchmaker..webm (960x540, 1.81M)

Why do you go out of your way to create posts on the internet focused on penises?

because they look funny

What are your parents going to think when they have to go through your hard drive after you inevitably kill yourself? All the webms of dicks, the gifs of trannys ejaculating from prostate pleasure, the massive collection of chicks with dix picks... Man.

It's not and the only people who say it is are filthy Yuropoors who's parents were too poor to afford it for them so they have to try and make it seem like they prefer it to feel better about their ugly, smelly anteaters.

europe has free helath care tho

Will that cover your suicide funeral?

Why do you want to cut of a babys foreskin? Whats wrong with it?

Rabbi favorite chewing gum!

Attached: gimmegimme.jpg (565x375, 53K)

And face cream!

Biting it of is always the preferred way.

Everyone can see poster counts, you realize that... right?

Are you going to abandon this thread now that you've been called out on your same-faggotry?

Attached: yes.jpg (567x180, 24K)

Are you? After your failed master sleuth conclusion? Want some gum?

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-120841.png (1440x2880, 378K)

Anyone can open photoshop and pretend to be anyone else.

Attached: yep.jpg (567x180, 26K)

>YOU

>imagine caring that much and doing the work

Attached: 1476571628890.gif (400x206, 1.35M)

Imagine caring about other men's dicks this much. Fuck you, faggot dick loving faggot.

>dick loving faggot
You got me there! ;)

Wait, I thought I opened with that argument..

its not. only mudslime faggots on Yea Forums pretend it does. girls don't give a shit, just like straight men don't care about labias. you're not gonna fuck a girl cuz her pussy flaps are bigger than others? then kys.

Actually you can do it in 5 seconds with inspect elements.

It's ok user, it's not your fault they mutilated you.

>seething cutfag
i'm sorry you can't reach orgasm, user.
i'm sorry you can't even masturbate without lotion present, user.
i'm sorry your parents "loved" you enough to mutilate your genitals for virtually no reason, user.