What does Yea Forums think happened?

What does Yea Forums think happened?

Attached: 2_Madeline-McCann-missing.jpg (615x618, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw8ednZYRbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ashamed parents who dont want to own up to it

Sorry, need context?

Look up "Madeleine Mccann

sold to the pope

Why would they own up to it?? There is nothing to own up to, we already told the police everything

She was a very yummy dinner.

>Inb4 how become Pope?

Somebody used her for a masturbatory aid and did a fine job hiding the body.

Obv. Parents killed her and wanted to become famous/rich

Arab slave traders

Parents were sedating her so they could enjoy evenings kids free... mum gave to much maddie's heart stopped and died

Maddie was a demonic brat child apparently and parents had means and knowledge to make her sleep.

Even if accidently they can never admit what they did as dr abusing drugs is a huge deal in the UK...

Daddy was also diddling her doodoo hole

Dont believe that at all... I think they were just dosing their kids

Shes still in the hotels lost and found

Obviously

She done got kill.

Her parents were sexually abusing her, and somehow or other, this lead to her death.
What followed is them covering it up and (so far) getting away with it.

I agree with last bit not first bit.. I think her holes were untouched

Mum and Dad wanted to go do adult stuff for the night, but Maddie was being a nightmare. They agreed to give her a sedative. Maddie wasn't calming down quick enough so they gave her more (they were in a rush).

Maddie started to calm down but was still firey so they waited it out for a bit. Maddie went behind the sofa as she was angry, began having seizures from the sedatives and pukes up blood (hence why the dogs were obsessed with behind the sofa).

Neither parent realised and they thought their daughter was just angry at them and, being negligent parents, they left her behind the sofa. Maddie was beyond help by the time they realised what had actually happened and neither of the parents, despite their medical know-how, could revive her.

Parents were horrified at what they'd done, but they cleaned up the mess very quickly. Scrubbed the floors, soaked things etc. The father went and found a drunkard/used connections to get someone to them in order to take the body, hence why so many people saw someone carrying a girl.

That man took the body either to a cement pit or the sea. That is where she was buried.

She was raped and murder by Donald Trump.

There is no solid evidence of that. Take your witch hunt elsewhere.

No, it was, of course, David Podesta!

I lold thank yoy

Sold to an Arab to clear the parents debts. She’s still alive and kept in a palace in Riyadh

I think she is still somewhere in a sex dungeon, now with a ripe body and a broken mind, drooling in fear and anticipation for the next dick, pussy or toy.

Probs the most likely. I doubt the whole "She was kidnapped" story

I think they dosed her to go out party, she got up sluggishly while they were out and she fell on the steps and died. Being doctors they feared the toxicology reports and disposed of her.

I fucked her and sold her to a paki

She went to the same party as Amelia Earhart, d.b. cooper and Lord Lucan

the most likely explanation is that a pedo abducted her , and then it made the news on every TV screen and newspaper around the world so the pedo would have had no choice but to kill her because of the publicity
I really wouldn't be surprised if the body is found close to the hotel where she went missing one day.
I dont believe the mcanns killed her because they would have been found out by now or one of them would have cracked

That's really not too far fetched

How to explain good old ‘Skippy’ and co being face ID around that time near the crime scene.

Think harder Yea Forums

You are close.

but it is , they had an alibi , I think someone may have noticed a dead body in the wardrobe , not enough time for the parents to get rid of the body successfully

Skippy and his brother

As if you know lmfao get out

Why? Children get kidnapped.

>kill your own child
>spend the next 15 years paying untold amounts of money to private investigators, begging the Portuguese to keep trying to find her and publicly lobbying Scotland Yard to please, please reopen the investigation to find out what happened to her

Makes sense.

Probably used for some witch doctor's ingredients. Something about kids with diferent eye colors

Attached: images (31).jpg (300x168, 11K)

Nope, buried up on the hill by the hotel.

You are a very strange indvidual kys

Someone needs to lurk more.

they wouldn't want to raise suspicion by not "trying to find her"
The parents, by many different accounts act very strangely and many independent journalists suspect the parents of the murder.

Are there videos? Or police documentary online?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw8ednZYRbI

this is a really good documentary

Whoa, fucking mind-blowing evidence here. Case solved mother fuckers.

She ran away to start a new life in south mexico, eh muchacho?

She is alive and is a cam whore who posts on Yea Forums

Attached: Diddlerextraordinaire.jpg (170x259, 18K)

I watched a bunch of stuff on her a while back. I put that theory together based on the overlapping themes/ignored crucial evidence.