Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is Josh, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: PZfI4J8h.jpg (820x1024, 142K)

Nigga I'd rob yo ass and yo girl be droolin for some of this guap sit tf down Homo

Ok, but do you have cancer? You do=> you're not a cool kid

Can op shove this bait in his ass?
Clearly has the faggotry in him

>All of you are fat
>I'm thick boned
Explain.

Okay manlet

Why did you post here if you are what is GOOD in this world?

>found the autist

when will they learn?

Attached: 199.jpg (600x406, 37K)

Shut up, the master is talking...

Teach us oh shirt chad of the banging hot fit bitch whom gives you the strappon every 3rd wednesday. We shall listen to your wisdom and be better for it...

Always end every sentence with "no homo". No homo

This is make ogus you dumb fuck

Matt*

summer...summer everywhere

5'11" lookin ass. Nice comb over, get it at great clips? She probably has a bigger dick than you with all the roids you've taken. You were only the captain because you gave the best head to your coaches which is the only thing you've ever been good at.

>when half the fucking thread falls for such obvious bait

Attached: 1462919203_61c.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Holy shit this didnt die yet? I mean fucking really? different picture same shit memes

>TFW you're also Josh, but a lonely fag

Attached: 1553490951438.jpg (388x380, 53K)

That’s why you need your sister to reach the top self for you manlet

Lel yeh. Makes me giggle.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch"

Attached: bb2.jpg (242x251, 11K)

hot chicks with douchebags???

who holds their mom like that?