Why do the democrats want open borders?

Why do the democrats want open borders?

Attached: 1538356474353.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/02/15/beto-orourke-id-absolutely-tear-down-border-wall-in-el-paso/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have i liberal friend, he always goes back to how the statue of liberty is supposed to welcome all that come forth to her and how this land was stolen in the first place. then i tell him to fuck off libtard.

I'm also pretty sure it never applied to illegal immigration, but the left has dropped that term completely

Why do conservatives suck Israel's cock so much? I tried talking to my fellow conservatives about how we need to cut aid to Isarael, along with the aid being cut to countries where these caravans are coming from.

>>Fellow conservative user
>>"That's racist! Your bigotry against the Jewish people is showing!"
>>My reaction is I don't know if I am talking to liberal in disguise or a generic zionist cocksucker.

You are so bad at making up bullshit

free votes. They don't care that the immigrants make the US a worse place objectively, they just want to WIN politically at ALL costs.

lmao all land is stolen. the native americans that we stole the land from stole it from other native americans who stole it from others. In fact the indians were much more brutal and violent towards the colonists than vice versa

So they can get votes

>california is literally letting them vote

Idk. I'm on the left and I don't want open borders. I think that's a "shit the right says" about the left you villianize them. Helps rally people on the right. Smoke and mirrors.

Just like "they're trying to take our guns away!!" No one is trying to take your guns, but the right loves to create fake enemies to bolster against (the left does this too, but the right is much better at it)

>the right is much better at it

You just did it moron

Attached: 1553977414343.jpg (940x1024, 124K)

They don't. Why are you so blue pilled on your beliefs?

It’s because there’s a mindset of wanting to help people less fortunate no matter the cost, and that immigrants will only help the economy. But there’s a lot of pressure on them to stick with this idea because if they feel kind of off about it then they’re outed by other members of their party because others believe being opposed to open borders is based off of upterior motives, that’s pretty much it

Listen faggot. Jared Kushner is a jew and is married to the President's daughter. Trump gave Israel 200 million dollar increase to their forgein aid that we give them. How much do we give them a year? 4.5 billion dollars. Admit it. Trump is a good goy for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Zionist have already infiltrated our party and no one is doing shit to stop themselves from cuckold from the jews.

Shouldn't be hard to find a single video of a Democrat politician wanting open borders.
Go ahead.

Try the Beto rally today, for one of many examples

>read liberal media
>claim conservatives only want the win
>read conservative media
>claim liberals only want the w
Pic related

Attached: 79F15B3E-86FE-40E7-8C2C-EDCC39F6A400.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Weak bait. It was his rhetorics.

Meaning what? That faggot absolutely wants open borders and openly admits it

Please stop being a tard for a minute. He was specifically talking about safer points of entry for the genuine asylum seekers, instead of forcing them to go to dangerous areas just to seek asylum.

I’m a conservative.
I’d cut off all foreign aid, overseas spending, tax breaks and credits for businesses in the US who’s primary manufacturing is outside US borders, withdraw all troops from all overseas bases, withdraw completely from the UN, withdraw from NATO, and enforce limited immigration for only those who have skillsets and expertise we need as a nation.
I’d cut back on defense spending and use it to fix our borders, increase mental health funding, and make sure everyone who wanted a job got one.
I’d defund Planned Parenthood, welfare would get an overhaul to workfare if you’re physically capable, and if you weren’t able bodied, we as a nation would help take care of you if you’re elderly or disabled.
I’d break the back of the black market by decriminalizing everything, taxing dealers and enforcing quality testing, penal codes would get reworked to limit jails to actual dangers to society and not some guy selling 4oz of weed.
Gun laws would be reworked and we’d lose the restrictions currently in place.
Politicians would be able to serve a maximum of 2 terms, their lifetime of perks and benefits stripped.
All politicians would be paid minimum wage and if they don’t show up for work, they don’t get paid.

>I love niggers, faggots and all other degenerates
>BUT JEWS ARE THE PROBLEM

Nigga yall crazy

Attached: 1400945463645.png (422x381, 202K)

>He added that the fencing has forced migrants to take longer journeys into the United States, leading to the deaths of some 4,000 asylum seekers.
nypost.com/2019/02/15/beto-orourke-id-absolutely-tear-down-border-wall-in-el-paso/
Context is important.

>>assuming I love niggers, fags, jews, spics and liberals.

Attached: giphy (12).gif (480x287, 667K)

I agree with everything you said, but I find it astounding that some people in our group are actually for Israel. Because "muh god chosen people" and criticizing the funding for this country usually earns me the scorn from religious conservatives.

>"democrats"

Attached: jew-stereotype.jpg (1600x900, 243K)

Ya they made sure if anything is said about anything jewy, your automatically antisemitic. They use the holocaust like niggers use slavery for a crutch.