YOU SHOULD WORK HARD SO I DON'T HAVE TO

YOU SHOULD WORK HARD SO I DON'T HAVE TO

Attached: 1553919014375.jpg (692x960, 45K)

>YOU SHOULD WORK HARD SO I DON'T HAVE TO
unironically, this is also the wealthy republican mentality

Take whites people's money and give it to illegals!!! It's only fair, you racists!!!

>projecting this hard
So tiresome

I think you used the wrong photo, its Trump that not only wants you to work for free, but is keeping it legal to make you work for free.

“Today, the Trump Labor Department marched back from that regulation, proposing to guarantee overtime coverage only to those who make less than $35,308. By the Department’s own analysis, that means that in year one, 2.8 million fewer workers will receive protection under the overtime laws, and that number grows to 4.3 million by year ten.

“The Trump Labor Department’s rule says that if you make more than $35,000 a year, you’re a highly paid executive, administrator, or professional who doesn’t need overtime pay. It will mean that millions more workers can be made to work 50, 60, or even 70 hours a week, missing time with their families and receiving no extra pay for their long hours and dedication.

White people should slave away and give all their money to blacks and Hispanics. It's called reparations for all of white peoples' sins.

Brown girl bad

So since you know that its actually Trump and corporations that think you should work for free. Why not delete this thread and create a new one with Trumps photo and the same message?

says every CEO

What do you expect, he's a kike puppet. But she's a literal kike, so no better. There's only one solution.

Okay, but what policy is she fighting for that is going to make it so the workers have to worker harder for less money? You can say it bad on both sides, but where is it bad?

What’s wrong with being wealthy and not working ?

>What’s wrong with being wealthy and not working ?
Nothing, but those wealthy people happen to control our politicians by funding their campaigns through their corporations and then the politicians do what the corporations want.
Example: Make it so you can work for free after 40 hours. What the politicians did is let the older generation benefit from these workers protections, they become successful and then they close the door on that protection on the younger generations. They benefited, they became successful, now fuck everyone else.

They contribute the same to society as an unworking poor. They take money out of the economy. Don't pay taxes.

Sounds legit.

Attached: eeeeeexcellent.jpg (900x506, 55K)

Like 1 of the very few things that Obama did mostly right(which should have actually protected all workers but he is basically republican light on the economy) was increase workers protections on overtime and now Trump is rolling it back. You dumbasses have your heads up your own asses.

Why does a freshman congresswoman scare you people so much that you have to fabricate lies about her?

>work hard for many years and save money by sacrificing on short term comforts
>invest saved money into business
>business does well so need to hire help
>the help complains the owner doesn't deserve money because they're "working hard" on their new phone for the new year

>m-muh cows n guns
>muh freedom to die in poverty cause of health care costs

>>the help complains the owner doesn't deserve money
>>the help
Those are called employees, and no that has never happened.

More like
>dump daddy's spare change into new business venture
>demand business fit my ideals despite not knowing the first thing about how to run a company or deal with real human beings
>offer piss poor wages and benefits cause the investors demand their share
>send in thugs to beat employees and kill their pets when they dare to unionize or report unsafe working conditions
>company crashes to the ground, blame liberal regulations and antifa

the trump business method

Well, she's already living by her own philosophy. She's lied about being broke (typical Hilary move, not original; AOC had roughly, what, $36k in savings, and claimed she didn't have enough to pay a deposit on an apartment?), and she's already claiming she didn't write the parts of the Big Push (wait, that's a different Communist) Green New Deal which initially had the most criticism, shifting the blame onto the concept of an aid having done it. That's either a blatant lie, or she thinks it's fine for her aids to draft legislative proposals (literally the work she should be doing) in stead.

Agreed. That's the way it should be.

It happens all the fucking time. Here's one easy example for me: I was a manager at a single-location store for several years. While I'd see the owner in the office figuring out how to juggle funds to keep the business afloat, I'd hear the people on the sales floor -- even the shift manager, who made more than I did, even though I had been promoted above him -- complaining that they weren't being paid more, among other various expensive gripes. The business was on the verge of closing, because the cashier thought that having $1500 in sales for the day was "shit loads" of money for a business that size. They thought that $1500 went directly to the owner's pocket, and refused to believe the cost of the merchandise took nearly half of that, payroll took over a third of the total, and the rest went to overhead to run the fucking business. Nope. It all went to the owner. That was all profit.

So if the staff believed they deserved more, where do they think it came from? Everyone else.

Again, it happens all the time. Pick an industry, and you'll find it.

Wanting to be paid more is not the same as "complains the owner doesn't deserve money".

Just because you know someone that didn't understand the struggle the business was having doesn't mean that as a general statement that people don't deserve to get paid more for their work or that the worker should shut up about being underpaid because they don't understand the problems the business is going through. There are many successful businesses that are underpaying their workers and those workers have every right to want to get paid better.

Something you also need to just face, is that if a business cant pay its workers a living wage and make a profit then there is something wrong with the business or industry as a whole. That business needs to close or there needs to be reforms in the industry, things may need need to cost more instead of giving people a non living wage.

The trumptards pivot to the next boogeyman responsible for all of their personal failures. Continue to ignore reality you chumps.