Lets share some fucked up secrets

lets share some fucked up secrets

Attached: 80CBEDDB-D2FB-40BF-BCE3-EF76DD04B798.jpg (1566x880, 87K)

Is that Ice Poseidon?

my pp hard

harder

no lol just some random italian migrant

What's an Italian migrant?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (500x329, 113K)

I once masturbsted

Attached: BC239409-8AB1-4F7B-B86C-F0FAD698AAAC.jpg (1024x322, 47K)

last night i stayed up past my bedtime and didnt go to sleep until 9:30PM

Attached: o my.jpg (700x525, 96K)

these pepes describe my progression in life quite well...

I make $55K/yr as an IT consultant for a government entity. I could make $75-90. It would take a bit of time, but I could do it. I sit in an office where nobody can see me pick my nose for 9 hours/day. To me, staying put is worth it, even if I'm not making $15-20K more if I couldn't pick my nose.

you lucky bastard

I once jaywalked.

I've already notified the FBI, CIA, KGB, ICC and KFC. expect goons at your door any second now you sick fuck

It's the Jews.

When I sit down to pee or poop, I always flip my testicles above my penis so I don't get pee or poop on them. When I let them down afterwards, a fair amount of pee -always- comes out. This confirms that pee is stored in the balls.

the balls are a squeeze pump for pee, like a turkey baster. you gotta squeeze hard to get it all out. also dont let the tip of your dick hit the water or youll suck it all back up

My 75 year old neighbor woman asked me if I would move her furniture in her house so she could clean, and also asked me if I would mow her lawn for her, to which I accepted. She pays me with blows after she removes her dentures, and occasionally she fucks me. That woman has a very tight pussy neatly trimmed, and she actually looks pretty damn good for a 75 year old.

I having a burning hatred for faggots and retarded people. To me they are simply defective human beings and should be systematically weeded out of the gene pool in order to sustain the process of Darwinism.

Attached: 1543278947094.jpg (640x630, 40K)

I don't seed torrents