How can i get my car to pass emissions i think the catalytic converter is fucked

how can i get my car to pass emissions i think the catalytic converter is fucked

Attached: 1999-mercury-mystique-1317810-1913721.jpg (502x378, 48K)

buy another $300 shitbox

Replace the catalytic converter.

this

its expensive

Working at WalMart or McDonalds ain't supposed to be your career

The fuck is that

ok

Move to a state that doesn’t have emissions

go to the hood dumbass

Installing a new cat converter is almost defiantly worth more than that car sorry op

No it's not, especially if you do it yourself. The part is $40.

go to a shitty neighborhood, find a garage that does inspections, nonchalantly ask them if they would let you pass like that. i did this before but they obviously charged me double for it

look at this idiot thinkin cats are 40 bucks LOLOL

Petrol engine? Fill the tank with 70% petrol and 30% ethanol. Should allow you pass the inspection.

No, it will not damage your car.

Attached: zzzzz.png (279x712, 95K)

That car ain't worth shit. Don't fix it, buy a new one

Duh. Go get it tested and offer to suck off the dude who tests it to pass it. Fucking amateur day on Yea Forums.

ok

> UNIVERSAL -- Undercar
>Welding required

again you're a fucking dumbass

>thinks welding is impossible
>doesn't know it can be clamped on for shitboxes
Who the fuck are you talking to baby dick?

date a she-boon who'll intimidate smog check worker. collect reward!

Of course welding is required you retarded cunt. How do you think it holds, velcro?

Chad can weld

everyone knows universal parts are bullshit and normal cats with 02 senors on them are bolted on and can be done with a ratchet and jack stands.

It's so much easier just to pay some dude to pass the test or do an flash of ecu

This user knows.
The catalytic-converter has platinum in it, it's fucking expensive. If you buy a cheapo knock-off, there's a good chance you won't pass the emissions test.