Im stoned as fuck what album should i listen 2

im stoned as fuck what album should i listen 2

ps. i like gorillaz

Attached: __kishibe_rohan_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_matcha_cream_v__8d53f81d093ff2185409bd24227bd5c1.p (501x938, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nY2Rlw3bRoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

respond faggots

Attached: 63861759_p8_master1200.jpg (1200x775, 344K)

Nonagon infinity

Black Sabbath - Paranoid - full album

genesis - selling England by the pound

Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - full album

Underrated as fuck though I would recommend "Quarters!".

Thanks, I'll check that one out after Paranoid is over.

Let me see if I can find my old baked music playlist

I have tons of my own, don't even get me into Tangerine Dream, I even saw them in concert in NYC.

Alice in Chains, jar of flies album also definitely worth a listen

The jar of flies that comes out of hillary clintons mouth everytime she opens her mouth.

Hawaii Part ii by Miracle Music.
Its good for a nice trip

Attached: Hawaii Part ii.jpg (1200x1200, 192K)

Thanks, that's a good one too. not stoned and not OP but just contribooting when I can, been there done that sort of stuff.

You might like Tangerine Dream, Poland or Logos Live.

Tangerine Dream - Logos Live
youtube.com/watch?v=nY2Rlw3bRoM

I recommend you molchat doma- s krish nashih domov

And every song by Viktor Tsoi, especially spokoynaya noch

SHEOGORATH - ZOOM

Is that Russian, I have a Russian friend who reccomends me some good stuff, unfortunately my Russian isn't very good so I don't understand most of what's said, but it's pretty good from the sound of it.

crywolf - widow

Attached: HP_Lovecraft-Sea_Creatures.png (640x360, 283K)

Yes, It is Russian.
I actually also have a friend who recommends Russian me songs.

Can we all agree Dark Side of The Moon is overrated.

*recommends me Russian songs

ᴳᵒᵈ ᵈᵃᵐᵐiᵗ

It's not written in some book that sais that Russians and the USA have to be enemies, that's a construct of the military industrial complex and I won't play into it. My life and the lives of my family are more valuable to myself then sucking up to some government retards who believe in "duck and cover."
That said, always beware, there are sneaky snakes around.

Yet, we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources, and livelihood are all involved. So is the very structure of our society. In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex.
~~ Eisenhower's farewell address

You've never seen that at the Laserium right off of the museum right off of Central Park in NYC at the Hayden Planetarium. So there tripping with some friends some night when they're doing that also and good times will be had by all. I haven't done that since I was a kid but it's sure fun.