I feel nothing
>gore
>new zealand shooting
>child abuse
>every fucking shit on internet
>nothing

Except animal abuse..

But why ?

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=mvEuA-qbO0TW2NEK)0.jpg (320x240, 18K)

no clue, but source? girl is cute.

Nice dubs. I dont have

never mind, google "CUTE BRUNETTE STUDENT TRADES SEX FOR SOME EXTRA CASH"

never mind, google "CUTE BRUNETTE STUDENT TRADES SEX FOR SOME EXTRA CASH"

so you're one of those sick fucks who sympathizes with animals more than humans?

You could skin 1000 dogs and cats alive and it wouldn't be a tragedy comparable to new zealand

Probably

You've never experienced those things personally. That or your frontal lobe isn't communicating effectively with your limbic system.

people, by and large, deserve it

animals dont know any better

Humans are worthless filth, at best a plague

Nature is beautiful

You're a cancerous self-worshipping nigger

I wouldn't trade one insect to save the lives of those 50 invaders. Not even one.

>HELP ME HELP ME *BANG BANG*

Attached: 1552826291075.jpg (654x655, 21K)

>Except animal abuse..

Attached: 1447891226606.jpg (600x324, 174K)

Maybe because they are in a sense innocent dumb creatures that stand mostly no chance against a human but it works both ways

Attached: 1544719662592.webm (960x544, 1.62M)

yvette yukiko or yokiko

>CUTE BRUNETTE STUDENT TRADES SEX FOR SOME EXTRA CASH
nice, thanks

double dubs, nice

Humans deserve it while animals have no capacity for knowingly harming another living thing besides to eat it sometimes. Animals can't hate, only fear. I'm get it op.

Because you are closer to an ape than a human being
gtfokys

Because animals are innocent in a sense. We are all products of our environment, however animals do not have the same creative and destructive capacities as humans do. We are essentially conduits for the power of our creator on earth. Regardless of what your philosophies are. We are all one, we are all products of the same universe. Just spend some time off Yea Forums. I was addicted to this shit in middle school and high school and it honed my edgyness and apathy. Once you live in the real world again, you will regain your senses.

This.

Also this. We are all self worshipping and self-serving. Due to the fact that we cannot accurately convey our experiences in anything more meaningful than words or images, we will never truly have the same thoughts and considerations as others. You are the center of your own universe and your instinct is your god.