Swinger sex. AMA

Swinger sex. AMA

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (500x500, 39K)

How fat and ugly are you and your awful swinger friends?

Nice try.

I'm not slim, but all of us are quite good looking. Girls are astoundingly beautiful actually.

Sorry for you !

How do clubs or just have a close circle of friends to swing with?

Nice going user
Known a dude who earned quite some cash hosting parties like that, but i always wondered: how do you start/where do you find these people?

Just visiting clubs to get to know people I guess, but dont really know. Any ideas?

Close circle. Clubs are in general not in our favour, as we're not keen on dancing. And it's not my kind of music most of the time.

Morevover, clubs' success rest on the vagina's avaliabilty to sell hard priced tickets to single males, and it turn quickly on 2019's greatest sausage fair ... and it goes gross when girls are not into plurality.

Would you ever fuck poor people, or do you filter out blue collar slobs?

>girls
Hahahahaha like all 2 of em hey
seriously what’s the ratio?
50 guys to one fat cross eyed chick with a face that looks like a bag of busted assholes?

ewwwww

Luck, pure luck !

Had a couple of kinky friends, did a few wine glasses, some game-strip, and ... the gal whose riding you is not your's...

Kink is the rule. Hygiene and safety first. If everybody is feeling into it, no matters what you do/are when you're clothed.

But where do you find people like that? Did you meet at work, school, bars? What kind of places do you frequent?
My wife and I are interested too, but none of our friends would be into that, and we're not particularly into them.

Thanks user. Post kino greentext?

Maybe not that far ... but 1:5 is usual.

Problem is not really the ratio, but most guy do not behave well when frustrated. "Why him and not me ?"

It kills the fun to feel such contained anger or witnessing burst of violence.

We're here for fun, dammit !

Yeah sure. I think those are dating basics. I just wondered if there is like a subculture entry somewhere, like a site or location where swingers meet.

If i wanna fuck chicks, i hit the bar or work little event jobs/study etc to get to know people.
if Id be a furry id visit cons
If i was a gay boy, id visit truck stops at night
If i wanted to bang grannys, i hit up newspaper single ads
If im rather looking for fat chicks i hit up mc D
If im looking for bdsm there are "stammtische" code word for insider meetings of the scene.

Sooo, whats the swinger language, szene like

Former coworkers, kinky friends.

Once you start digging the friends you're close to, and are willing to share some sex stories and stuff ... can go pretty quick.

FetLife's not bad.
Tinder can also work.

These dayx, a couple of friend are on the edge ...
She's into my girl.
He's into my girl.
My girl is into getting banged the hell of it.
But he can't let her have fun with another guy, step's too big. He's willing to keep is wee-wee out of it for equality, but it's like going to Hawaii and hating beaches and hiking.

Not encountered entry barriers. At the very end, if everyone's horny ...

At the same time, it's like networking : peoples knows peoples who are seeking this or that. It's navigating in war fog, but hey ! "How do you turn this on" ?

Yeah, even tough im jealous, i want to experience it. Its either hell or therapy, dunno

Ah ok, cool. I was already a t a swinger club. Was nice fucking some girls, but figured private settings would be better to network.

Never found an ad, but theres got to be some, right

What a faggot

Tbh, i'm not a confindent men. And upon my oath, i'm deeply committed to my GF, as well as she is.

It's just *sex*.

That mean you must be honest with yourself, your other, draw the line, draft the rules, be clear about it, be able to say no.

Same as sex, just more carefully not to get hurt or butthurt ;)

I'm amazed how much swinger can look their loved one in the eyes, grasping hand, or say them they love them.

Best swinger sex I ever had was ...
... having my girl on top of me at the very end of a four hours fuckfest on Queen soundtrack.
Feels like 127.0.0.1

Yeah I could imagine a bunch of fat frustrated assholes sperging out with their raging erections while I’m trying to fuck an ugly fat bitch to be a real mood killer? Or does it make the whole thing even better when you blow your load and stare one of those cunts right in the eye?

Hahahahaaa i would stare in the abyss of their fat, lonesome soul