Who's to blame for the state of the world?

Who's to blame for the state of the world?
Why do Disney channel shows depict adults as retarded?
Why do they cast late teens to play the parts of children?
Cartoon Network is bad for that shit too.
Don't get me started on house buying shows.

I want to blame the Jews, but I really just want to know who. The "enemy" has been obscured for a while now. Like they're some twice damned Batman villain in the shadows.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

No way I'm the only person who notices this

Attached: 1551065132185.jpg (480x646, 22K)

Jews and 1%ers that conduct themselves in exactly the same way. Without question.

>Who's to blame for the state of the world?
The Pittsburgh Pirates.
Because in 1957 they were scouting a hot young pitching prospect named FIDEL CASTRO but then they withdrew their offer. Just think about that. If Fidel had been drafted...
>no Bay Of Pigs
>no Cuban Missile Crisis
>no Kennedy assassination
>no cover-up
>no Nixon
>no Watergate
>no Ford
>no Carter
>no Reagan
>no War On Drugs
>no Cartels

Don't consume mass-media, it's useless at best, propaganda at worst.
Toss our your TV and radio, cancel your newspaper subscriptions and learn about the world from your surroundings and friends.
Soon you'll feel a lot more relaxed.
We're all doomed anyway, no need to steep oneself in the mire of depression and hopelessness. Enjoy a sunny day when it's there, enjoy good company. Best of luck user.

Is this true?

Oh definitely, I hate cable. I really just see it in passing.

That's just sticking your head in the ground. Once you see it like OP has, it can't be unseen and only an absolute pacifist could relax and ignore it.

Yeah I certainly wish I hadn't noticed, but this is what kids are growing up with now.

So I haven't "seen it" then? Is that what you mean?
As for sticking my head in the ground; what is my influence on the choices of the various mass-media?
What influences do I have on global politics?

I would just like to know who's fucking with our kids? And why do they want us to grow up feeling like we're smarter than our elders? It's beyond the whole generational cycle. And knowing a problem helps you to address it in your immediate area at least.

That isn't true. Healthy people pay way more attention to their own lives and spend less energy with hate, pessimism, and negativity about the world around them. Healthy, successful people don't look at these things past the point of how it affects them and what they can individually do to make it better. They don't look at what minority group to exterminate for example.

With whose kids, user? You don't have kids.

I'd still like to know why it's happening or what I could do to stop it beyond throwing the tv out in the yard

Someone does, surely

It's very much like the whole generational cycle, only we're returning to worse old days.
Class society, cirkus to entertain the rabble and no political influences. The "good" old days.

No, we have no influences on the media, nor the politics inflicted on us. That boat has sailed, lest we actively go into either media or politics as a life-long carreer.
Also the constant pessimism will wear down even the healthiest of person - so I have chosen to be "ignorant" of the state of the world. I've done this for almost 20 years - and my bloodpressure is lower, my stress, anxiety and depressions that I used to have, are gone.

But you do what you do.
Let me do the same.

What's been going on for ages, is coming to a head. It's not just 'negativity', we are 100% headed for war.

Start with that, user.

Think that's why "they" want American kids to grow up to be incompetent?

It's happening because 1%ers are trying to secure a permanent and unshakable domination of Earth. They are trying to play god with psychology and treat humanity as a commodity, nothing more.

"headed" for?
The world's been at war since 1950(ish) thanks to the US and the Soviet, now Russia, the OPEC and more - since there's a lot of money to be had in the logistics of warfare.
Or did you mean "more war that might affect me personally instead of something going on a really long way away"?

So the state of the world is caused by TV shows? They're a symptom, not the cause. Shows only stay on if people watch them. And everyone has a remote.

You want a better world? Pay more attention to the guy in OP's pic and others like him.

It's likely part of it. Education has been declining for 70+ years, while degeneracy has been amplified each successive generation.

the war on drugs didnt create the cartels, they predate it and are an extension of the spanish dons who ruled mexico until the turn of the century

There are currently many, many, many wars out there user, and if you live in a first world country, you're a part of this already. If you want to fight for your country join up.

This level of tampering with the very fabric of civilization, can only bring WW3.

Those are ZOG profit conflicts, they are not wars.

Then change your government, revolt, don't kill your own people, it only benefits your enemies.

Unfortunately, it seems like we are beyond voting. Rule of law is breaking down.

So change your government by force, dumb ass. The second amendment wasn't put there for you to kill other Americans, for example. If you don't feel protected by your government you put them up against a wall. You don't butcher innocent unsuspecting people who are going about their lives.

You're really not seeing the bigger picture.

He can't see beyond the borders of his own country. This is normal for Yanks.

Nobody gives a shit about your opinion, fucking fuzzy foreigner

Fuck this trend of hating on the 1% as if they somehow have a direct influence on how shitty your mediocre life is.

You're not powerless.

They're also very, very touchy.

You can have a opinion when you've completed puberty.

If the bigger picture includes you taking up arms and murdering your own people then you are the problem and you will be stopped, I don't see why you think you're being noble. Mass murder isn't the solution.