Did you sign up for Selective Service at age 18 Yea Forums? If not, were you ever prosecuted...

Did you sign up for Selective Service at age 18 Yea Forums? If not, were you ever prosecuted? The draft is complete bullshit so being a slave vs going to prison is kind of a hard choice to make.

Attached: D42E33B4-3F57-4BBB-BC16-E7BC19FB7466.jpg (1024x683, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Selective service does not matter any more. Do you really think all the gays, soybois, and raging liberals would go to war? At least 25% of US men would outright refuse to go. There would not be enough prison space. You might have to deal with some shit but probably nothing too bad. I highly doubt they would even seriously try to enforce it, it would be nearly impossible.

Ofc not, I just can’t tell if people actually get in trouble for this shit or not. Obviously there will be no more drafts, (knock on wood) but I’ve read about people serving years in 2012 for not signing this peice of paper.

I think it would be in your best interest to just sign up. It's not like a wars going to start and you're going to have dodged a bullet by not signing up. You're required to sign up, so you're going anyway if they need you, so you might as well just sign up.

But with what I said before, and how people are generally a bit smarter and more questioning of the government, there would be way too many dodgers anyway. Plus people have seen the realities of war online and on TV.

I signed up when I turned 18 in 2003, got called by recruiters from 3 different branches, told them all to go fuck themselves. They wanted to have long drawn out arguments about TURRRURIZM

Got those calls because of NCLB mind you. The schools are required the contact information of young impressionable children in the middle of a big life transition straight to recuiters.

The armed forces are the real "soyboy cucks". They couldn't get anyone to join without manipulating them. Fucking pathetic losers.

In order to get some government assistance programs you need to sign up.

Selectice Service is optional

Not

>Failing to register or comply with the Military Selective Service Act is a felony punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 or a prison term of up to five years, or a combination of both.

Unless you were in a coma on your 18th bd that's what you're in for.

Army is not bad, filled with retards, meme Lord's and loose women. Had a girl wrap her hair around my dick and give me a hand job in AIT. Shits wild

>muh handjob
Fucking retard. Never join the Army without a college degree. It's pointless unless you start as an officer.

Split the difference, OP. Register for the draft, but keep an updated enhanced license or a passport, and cultivate friends in rural Canada. Then when God Emperor Bone Spurs says "DEUS VULT, IRAN!" immediately take a quick vaaykaay.

...Did I say "God Emperor Bone Spurs?" I meant "Rimjorb McAss Muppet of Netanyahu, Slayer of Goyim and Infidels."

Attached: 1430608726140.jpg (541x704, 140K)

I do not, and I was never prosecuted. In fact it was never mentioned to me at all.

Then again I moved like every 2 fucking years then. When I first got a drivers license the state I happened to be in supposedly auto registered you for it, but I was well past the cut off age of 26 when that happened. Still don't really know how that worked out. License is legit, no one mentioned anything to me about it.

Gay and served for 6 years. How long did you serve bitch?

Attached: 4e140918f4739cd13d752435dd563e29f395670128c89c971f06fc990f26b7c7.jpg (1024x987, 62K)

I tried to join the air force and sent an email to the recruiter. Never got a reply so forgot about it then three months later I get a response like it was no big deal. If they can't even send a reply for fresh meat then fuck that whole system, seems like it would be one big bureaucratic shitshow.

You faggots are some slumbitch pussys. Quit complaining about your vaginas hurting and enlist.

enlisted army is basically boy scouts so choose that

fuck off. even if i didnt object to it on principle, there's no way id put up with boot camps physical training bullshit.

Sure, Sarge.

Land of the free???

discord
(O)---|18|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)

"Freedom Cawsts uh buck oh five."

What’s the craziest experience you’ve had on Yea Forums? Remember when shit used to be crazy? Constant threads of legendary status?

Attached: 247CC45A-5A75-4E40-A8DF-1F3222EC2C09.png (817x1012, 577K)

Update, that was supposed to be a thread not a reply

die in a hole you faggot discord trannies

All I hear is how much of a cuck pussy boy you are. I bet girls laugh at you behind your back, you scared of any and all conflict. You can't look at grown men in the eyes.. well the Army will beat the chicken shit right out of you. Make you into a masculine, pussy destroying man.. maybe for once your father will be proud of you, and stop wondering if his boy he raised takes it in the ass

the projection meme is real
sorry but i have no intention of fighting so that jews and their underlings get rich
now if my country ever faced an actual fucking threat rather than just jew schemes, id consider it.

You know, OP, if you just become a minister, you don't have to worry about it. Just have your broker file your group of friends under 501(c)3.
I suggest a name like "Brotherhood of Peace Love and Pepe"