Taxes are fucking stupid...

taxes are fucking stupid,why should i work hard everyday only to have a chunk of money given to the welfare deadbeats who will never work a day in their life

Attached: static.politico.com.jpg (1160x773, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the FUCK have you not joined this discord already?
discord
.gg/gsHmkCD

-a

Attached: 1361281241.png (707x1000, 489K)

maybe your money would go towards the city to pave roads what makes you think it will go towards deadbeats? But yeah if thats how it works then I agree there should be an X amount of time when someone has a check after that a service will be emplaced to help them find work that is suitable for them. But there is finer points as to why some people don't work.

hurr durr dee dee hurr hurr durr durr durr dee dee dee durr durr hurr hurr hurr hurr

why should the taxes i pay for the fire department go towards putting out your house? if your shit ever catches fire they should make you pay up front before they spray a drop of water

BECAUSE THE WORLD WILL END IN 12 YEARS IF WE DONT GIVE THE IRS ALL OF YOUR MONEY

Attached: 0C55D5A4-5027-4200-B5B0-3F09B6D54C0B.png (407x317, 159K)

>government budgets are solely made up of emergency services

Trumpers are actually this stupid

Because you didn't grow up in a forest raised by neanderthals instead society made you into the loveless piece of shit you are and you deserve to pay for being a useless worthless sack of excrement.

If it were that easy/nice to scam the system, don't you think more folks would? Besides, white conservatives are the largest number of government aid recipients.

If you want a road make one. There are countries with private roads everywhere.
If many workers and business need a road they will pay someone to make it, that way they can go to work and transport their goods. By doing so, you also promote road makers and now there are more jobs. Everyone got what they needed and the state wasn't involved. Better yet, the politicians didn't steal a penny from the founds.

Attached: taxwork.jpg (249x250, 12K)

Might makes right. Do something and fight back faggot

fuck farmers and the rustbelt. they take the most and give the least. let em dry.

Because Trump gives trillions of tax cuts only to the rich whereas the top few percent could easily fund everything and the rest could pay less

We need to start putting white conservatives in concentration camps

Attached: 669F3BD0-1037-4AE4-86FB-AB6B11917C0F.jpg (1024x1024, 56K)

>the top few percent could easily fund everything

They can't even come close to funding everything.
They don't have trillions in actual money.

Yeah, all those bastards do is play golf with our hard-earned money.

i think what youre trying to say is that welfare is stupid

Jewish conservatives, too.
Maybe the black conservatives can be given jobs as doormen and such.

So stupid that it starts off the entire Constitution. Very first fucking sentence.

>Taxation is theft.
>Roving bandits

Then what do you propose be done?

Do you like?
>cops
>laws
>upkeep of your city
>upkeep of your entire country
If you value any of this things you should value your taxes but I do ageee that shit can get ludicrous I heard there is something like 40 percent of your income is taken away in Los Angeles and places like it

Trips of truth. OP sounds like he just wants to revert back to being hunter-gatherers. With the way he phrased his post, he made it seem like he universally hates taxation in it's entirety.

Where in your mind did/does this exist?

Taxes are so fucking stupid they keep electing a Cuban from Canada as their senator.

Attached: ted cruz as slav.jpg (627x535, 58K)

All conservatives need to be put in camps.

Trips. People don’t want to pay for others stupidity and laziness. Unforeseen medical problems? Ok, to a degree. Dindu nuffins? No. I don’t wanna work? No. Ma free stuffs? No.

That money was never yours faggot.

We just pretend it is.

Countries with poorly funded governments are terrible. Countries don't exist without taxes.

Don't wanna pay taxes? I suggest you move to Somalia or somewhere else without a functioning state.

Or he can just go to Sentinel Island and become a literal fucking hunter gatherer.

Attached: 5400.jpg (620x372, 42K)

Dumbass wagecuck. Get the same benefits they have or go shoot sry the taxman or some shit. Up off your ass

discord
(O)---|4|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 4.jpg (225x225, 18K)

Well just because we dont elect better people, doesn't mean taxes are stupid. Taxes are great, they allow for civilizations to exist and grow and prosper...however paying for wars against people who didn't attack you and other special interests that dont benefit your society is fucking stupid.

Fuck you cock sucker work harder sincerely welfare deadbeats everywhere.

Sent from my Iphone 10s

YES

Yes they're called corporations. Business is second only to Defense in being welfare queens.

Shut up stupid.

False, niggers are.

My dad is a fine example of someone who could work but “muh disabilities.” The dude owns a house payed for by the gov, a car, a gun, a computer, a phone. He retired at 29 and is 54 now. He is perfectly capable and his entire community is full of people like him. All welfare leeches. The roads suck, public buildings are trash, there’s trash everywhere so where the fuck is our money going????

Bite the hand that feeds you.

Smart..

this is one of the fucking dumbest things i've ever read. how can you be so naive to think everything being privatized is going to work out for anybody but the 1%

etc.

Attached: 1544199443270.jpg (295x171, 4K)

Basically this. I dont mind my taxes going to basic services or even people who legitimately cant work cuz of disability but people who are too poor to get their shit together or wont work can fuck off.

Fuck you. You've never had a job in your pathetic life.

Attached: E31C8456-9C45-410F-B612-89DD249C1B1A.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Attached: AOC vs Melania.png (718x311, 221K)

His dad was a communist traitor to the United States. The man should kill himself.

Attached: FEE4706B-D937-4CF7-A0D8-9DDC5BB810EF.jpg (500x376, 66K)

Too bad your dad didn't blow his load in your mom's face the day you were conceived.