Have you ever walked through the bad part of town at 11 pm. at night...

Have you ever walked through the bad part of town at 11 pm. at night, just hoping a group of niggers try to start some shit, because you've been working out for months and been taking MMA classes? I've been training for the day a group of niggers try me. I don't need a gun. They can pull a gun if they want but they're gonna have to shoot me. I bet the pussies won't. I'm just waiting for the day. Tonight was not the night

Attached: 02391.jpg (1000x1340, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.org.mx/espin/respuestas/item/gandalla-y-gandaya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

niggers will absolutely shoot you or get their entire tribe to beat you

have a good day OP

This but because im trans and have a rape kink.

Attached: 3ooryia.jpg (3264x2448, 416K)

I wish they would. I'm taking atleast one of them with me, if not two. And the remainders will end up in prison. I'm dedicating my life to fucking with these fucking niggers that deserve to get what's coming. I'll try again next weekend. MMA classes have taught me well. Can't wait to show them what I've learned

>gets shot
fuck niggers

They can shoot me if they want. I guarantee I take one of them with me, and the pussy that shoots me will end up in prison where he belongs. Fair deal for me. I've dedicated my life for this shit. Just waiting for the day

Why wouldn't you just go murder random black people if you are retarded?

You sound like a nigger

Because I'm not a pussy that kills random people because I feel bad. If someone deserves it, they will prove it by fucking with me for minding my own business. That's when I will show them they fucked with the wrong one. It's only self defense, and I will use it to the full extent
I don't fuck with people for simply walking through my neighborhood. Pussy niggers have something to prove and wait until night so they won't get caught, so that's when I hope they try me. I can't wait for a pussy to try me. They better pull a gun because I'm not stopped until they run. It's just self defense

>gets paragraph in local paper
>police urge anybody with information to come forward
>small community donations collected at funeral
THE END

fuck off u stupid fag calls for hateful actions are illegal user or not, no place for that here.

Also i used to live in a somewhat ghetto part of town, and before i realized i was trans, i would crossdress and in full makeup and a respectable yet sexy outfit would walk around at night on weekends on the especially shitty streets. aside from a few catcalls, i didn't have any sex-filled experiences. sadface

>be me now, 25 months hrt wishing i looked as good as i now now rather than then

Attached: 01272018.jpg (2448x3264, 503K)

Police won't give a fuck. Self defense laws are pretty clear. I'm not looking for trouble, but I'm ready for it if some stupid niggers want to break the law and assault me for minding my own business

>in the ghetto for any purpose other than scoring hard drugs

lol wut

>I'm not looking for trouble
then it wont be cringe if u get rekt just unfortunate.
be safe user, niggers be lookin for b8.

Drugs are overrated. I've done every drug and every one has a comedown that's worse than the high. Exercise, work, and using vices in moderation is the best you can get in this life
I'm looking for b8 too. I swear to god I've dedicated the last few years of my life to some niggers looking for b8. They think they're above the law and can fuck with someone for just walking down the street? Let them fucking try me

ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

Summer of 84 was when I had my night, two niggers tried to rob me at knifepoint in downtown Austin, except one of them was high on crack or meth or someshit. Anyways, when he reached for my hand with my wallet I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards me while I clotheslined his ass down, the other one almost slashed my forearm but i managed to grab his arm as he did the stabbing motion. I grabbed his thumb with my other arm and broke it so he dropped the knife. The other guy was getting up and reaching for the knife on the floor so i grabbed it and stabbed him in the neck, then the other guy tried wrestling me for it but i managed to stab him a couple of times in the stomach and when he was gasping for air I went for the chest. I bailed from the spot and got rid of the knife by a sewer. Both dead from what I recall.

What you're talking about is a hate crime.

dear jesus, moar user

Lol, this motherfucker thinks he's Frank Castle. You ever see the aftermath of a knife fight OP? Go see a therapist before you hurt yourself.

GL kaiser

Attached: 19848189491897.jpg (700x308, 16K)

I bet you're not even a bitchass blue belt.

Just take a stroll down Bourbon Street late at night or around those drum beating street hustlers who curse out everyone who doesn't give them money. Poof wish granted

It's not a crime if it's self defense. I don't try to fuck with people for walking through my neighborhood at night
I'm prepared to die. I know that sounds edgy, but I don't give a fuck anymore. Better to take a nigger with me than to off myself. Therapy is for rich people that have everything in life but still feel depressed and don't know why. I know why I'm depressed
I'm not Kevin
I'm not a black belt either, but I can hold my own, that's for damn sure

When you're in court facing felony assault charges and years of your life learning prison boxing, it's not gonna be self defense.

At best. This has hate crime written all over it.

How long have you been training mma for?

>A group of niggers jumps a single person
>The person is white
>The single white person gets charged with a crime
Yeah sure, fucking retard. Care to explain?
Almost 2 years now

Future cop
/thread

If you come from a good gym the guys who kick your ass are criminals.

You don't even realize you're a bitch.

Cops don't get paid enough; I don't either, but I would rather do my job

I almost shot a cop thinking I could claim stand your ground and self defense and police brutality being right in the state of texas.

Most of the guys at my gym are white, and they're good people.
Were you high? Tell us the story if you want to

I just told you the story. I disarmed a cop that pulled out a gun and had to do his job more professionally because he had the right to use force. A cop is in his right to physically assault you. The bitch lied and pressed charges when he hit me first and I grappled a little.

These are some cold truths you have to face.

No shit, cops have more rights than you do. Try fighting a guard in skyrim and see how that goes too.

Yeah, you're in adult day care.

I bet you do not box spar or wrestle and what little bjj you do is embarrassing or no gi.

Take your meds.

I know how to fucking grapple. I'm not a boxer, I'm not looking for a fair fight. If I'm outnumbered, I will make sure I take one with me, either to the grave or to the hospital
We live in a society. Don't fight cops dumbass

You don't have the cardio to win.

Bitch.

You're not even that pink from the gracie breakdown who failed to break that niggers leg.

Do you want some bad advice?

Compared to a street nigger, I'll take my chances.
Give me your bad advice

Thanks for the lulz. Hope you do it so you get bullied in prison where it's full of niggers

Attached: master-forgive-me-but-have-to-go-all-out-just-19214976.png (500x300, 80K)

Never mind it's everything you don't train.

*punk

I won't go to prison. I guarantee I get outnumbered and more harmed than the niggers that try to jump me
Boxing?

Top quality edge, kid

Nah, I've given up on caring about my life. It's all a game and I've chosen my path. Call me whatever you want, I don't give a fuck anymore

You have no clue you have to khabib nurmagomedov ONE into the asphalt and gandalla that shit into running from the scene and lay low.

Real fights are ground and pound or wall and stall. The takedown is gandalla, there is no courage or chivalry here. A bitchass knife is an equalizer. You have no clue about what striking distance is. To get double underhooks or a full Nelson to disarm someone, in a world where you need to take one bigger to a dark alley and use stealth to be the aggressor and predator.

You do not have the cardio to wrestle and outgrapple a coward that knows better street smarts than you beat him to a pulp and run away to get away with it.

That's one person you can outgrapple and beat at strenght and cardio.

What?

And Greco roman wrestling like randy couture.

Real muay thai for the thai clinch. Sambo as in wrestling with grabbing the clothes for throws and takedowns.

Yeah. Boxing.

Your mma class doesn't even do gi bjj

You're drunk. Go to sleep

You may not survive that jump. What are you gonna do? Breakfall and turtle? Come on now.

Hope you get that leglock.

Do it.

For real OP, if you're white and a guy in a bad part of a black neighborhood you're about as anybody can be. They will assume you're there to buy drugs and if they fuck with you your friends will stop buying their drugs from that hood. Never underestimate the power of money, or the appearance of money, to protect.

yes, but niggers are always chill, white tweakers are who i try to start shit with and kill in "self defense"

Hey Georges was the champ and he just lays and prays.

I will bet my grappling skills against a street boxer any day. I'll turtle if I have to, but I bet I get atleast an arm bar against some stupid fucking thug
I don't have friends
>implying
No shit, he's a master. And he's always 1v1

academia.org.mx/espin/respuestas/item/gandalla-y-gandaya

You do not have the street smarts to get out of this one unscathed much less win.

sometimes i just wanna suck a dick

That's the thing boxing kills. To the point I bet some loser like ngannou or the black beast can win at the highest level of competition with a lucky knockout shot.
I watched a fucking Mexican in combate Americas get owned and outgrapple only to win with a KO shot.

You don't own all white belts at grappling.

Damian Maia just doesn't happen buddy.

>I don't have friends
Doesn't matter. It's the assumption that you do.

Niggers fucked my wife now i must get my revenge lol

You're special at your adult daycare.

Go answer to your master.

Attached: tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gif (230x209, 1.01M)

You have a point. But you overestimate the nigger and underestimate my willingness to just approach like a retard and catch them off guard. Maybe I'm wrong though

Or that bitch DC with his welfare wrestling.

You're right though niggers ruined the UFC

Being outgrappled ain't the end of the world. If I were ever under half guard in the street I would just take your kidney.

Buy some street tacos not drugs kid.

And don't throw that away or your mom is going to stop paying your gym.

You win by not letting them into your neighborhood.

Pic related this is bitchass, with a greenwoods mall and everything in the neighborhood. This is what's good for you.

Attached: hadtobeanigger.jpg (960x1440, 383K)