Crackers haven't been this mad since OJ Simpson was found not guilty. LMAO

Crackers haven't been this mad since OJ Simpson was found not guilty. LMAO

I don't think Jussie is innocent (and I don't like niggas who be faggots) but I'm willing to defend his reputation against racist crackers. If the justice system doesn't work for us, then what the fuck is it good for?

FUCK you dusty-ass cracker punks. Jussie is my nigga.

Attached: jussie-smollett-mugshot_1550761546927_6804954_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 142K)

Dirty nig protected by the left /thread

SEND YOU AND HIS FAGGOT ASS TO PRISON TO BE FUCKED BY A BIGGER BETTER BLACK MAN

We get the racist society we deserve

Black, gay, and Jewish. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole if I were the prosecutor either. That prosecutor didn't want a mob of obese, purple-haired SJWs shouting "hey hey ho ho" outside his house for the next two years.

Attached: 1443968294765-1.jpg (700x530, 98K)

People are so petty

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-011319_Gallery.jpg (1067x1459, 838K)

The only color this has anything to do with is Green.
You are fucking kidding yourself if you dont think money and knowing the right people wont get you everything in life.

No one gives a fuck about whitey or blackie aside from broke idiot morons with endless time on their hands and nothing better to do.
It's money. You dont have it. You're mad. Everyone is. Take your anger out on some poor dude at mcdonalds and feel better faggot.

Attached: 20190320_224513.png (590x512, 334K)

>OP claims to be black
>and I don't like niggas who be faggots
Story checks out.

I was glad that fucking fuck died in Alien Covenant.

Fuck Jussie with a barbed wire broomstick

>Jussie is my nigga.
Jussie wouldn’t slow down if he ran your ratchet ass over in the street. He doesn’t give a shit about you, and neither did OJ. But keep being a useful pawn to people with power and money who look down their nose at you.

That and pink, musnt upset the faggots

Attached: 1553909139075.jpg (640x640, 57K)

This guy looks half white to me.

Attached: 61B05566-A2EC-490E-B692-1BB78FD9FB36.jpg (480x360, 16K)

He's a gay Jew first and foremost bud. I have no problems with black separatism since I'm a nationalist myself but at least stand up for your own tribe.

Stop committing crimes and you won’t have problems. It’s pretty simple.

>implying this was justice

Gtfo with that shit. No one cares about them aside from tiny communities on the internet, themselves, and you thinking they affect anything outside of that. Literally 2% of people you'll ever meet IRL.

Are you talking about black people? If so, I can explain how that's bullshit. And I'm a different user, btw.

.......oh dude. jesus. Read for understanding please. You are not this stupid, I know you're not.

Illogical

no one's mad. the bored FBI and DOJ are running through the boring motions of figuring it out and he could still have serious federal convictions coming.

So you're talking about homosexuals? That's equally fallacious. Half of everyone I know is obsessed with them.

Attached: f70840328.jpg (251x191, 9K)

The Trump train will cull you. Many jobs will be created building the jails/warehouses to store your nigger asses. Welfare for permanent sterilization of the nigger species. By say, 2050, extinct. Vaporized.

Nigger. We though OJ was innocent along.

Lol ok I see you now. Troll lightly dude you're giving yourself away. :-D

Zion Williamson sucks

What are you on about?

Look again. That dude looks like a mix if every race, to me.

Hey nigger op, you are obviously a stupid fucking nigger. Of he didn't stage the hate crime? Doesn't that mean a real hate crime was committed nigger? Doesn't that mean the two niggers that attacked this gay niggers are violent criminal niggers? You've defeated your nigger self op. Niggers have no brain. Thanks nigger op, for being you.

Nigger op, you are obviously a stupid fucking nigger. Of he didn't stage the hate crime? Doesn't that mean a real hate crime was committed nigger? Doesn't that mean the two niggers that attacked this gay niggers are violent criminal niggers? You've defeated your nigger self op. Niggers have no brain. Thanks nigger op, for being you.

Nigger nigger nigger op, you are obviously a stupid fucking nigger. Of he didn't stage the hate crime? Doesn't that mean a real hate crime was committed nigger? Doesn't that mean the two niggers that attacked this gay niggers are violent criminal niggers? You've defeated your nigger self op. Niggers have no brain. Thanks nigger op, for being you.

op, you are obviously a stupid fucking nigger. Of he didn't stage the hate crime? Doesn't that mean a real hate crime was committed nigger? Doesn't that mean the two niggers that attacked this gay niggers are violent criminal niggers? You've defeated your nigger self op. Niggers have no brain. Thanks nigger op, for being you.

op nigger, you are obviously a stupid fucking nigger. Of he didn't stage the hate crime? Doesn't that mean a real hate crime was committed nigger? Doesn't that mean the two niggers that attacked this gay niggers are violent criminal niggers? You've defeated your nigger self op. Niggers have no brain. Thanks nigger op, for being you.

How much nigger can a nigger even nigger? Well nigger op, you are obviously a stupid fucking nigger. If he didn't stage the hate crime? Doesn't that mean a real hate crime was committed nigger? Doesn't that mean the two niggers that attacked this gay nigger are violent criminal niggers? You've defeated your nigger self op. Niggers have no brain. Thanks nigger op, for being you.

nigger op, you are obviously a stupid fucking nigger. If he didn't stage the hate crime? Doesn't that mean a real hate crime was committed nigger? Doesn't that mean the two niggers that attacked this gay nigger are violent criminal niggers? You've defeated your nigger self op. Niggers have no brain. Thanks nigger op, for being you.

Don't really care about it, he already damaged himself beyond repair. The whole scene made him worse than AIDS, being a hysterical screaming faggot "I would never, who would do that??" You would, faggo. Now you're toxic. Good luck on the D-list with Snooki and Paula Dean.

You cannot cite "justice" as though that word has meaning to you, and then in the same pass render it meaningless.

Put another way, if you want equal justice then stand up for it. Principles should not be affected by their application. In this context, you are abandoning what you claim to hold at some level in esteem, but throwing it away for someone you don't know who is clearly of very, very low moral and ethical value at all---and doing so, sadly, solely because of the color of his skin. Consider whether that makes you the one that is actually racist, not others.

imagine being a wannabe nignog

dats racist

Dude white people dont give a fuck about this, or any other, dirty nigger. It’s friday and we all got paid today. We’ve got bigger shit to think about than niggers.

get your priorities straight and mind your fucking business

Fakes hate crime every black person in america respects even more. SMH fuck this country.

Nigger.

Attached: 1541765797447.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Newfags this is garbage bait.

Attached: DC1334B7-AE46-4C58-9B06-C9A0FFB1DB9A.jpg (300x228, 13K)

my question is: based on the assumption that someone here lied, either this guy or the twin brothers, if this guy isn't being prosecuted, then will the brother's be held responsible for "lying to police"?

He wasn't found not guilty

>larping as a nigger on Yea Forums
kys

top post itt
i salute you, wise one

>Crackers haven't been this...
>racist crackers.
>FUCK you dusty-ass cracker punks.

And you call others racist?

Attached: hypocrite.jpg (600x609, 63K)