I’m real confused I try to open my window but it’s got these little bolts am I not supposed to be able to open it

I’m real confused I try to open my window but it’s got these little bolts am I not supposed to be able to open it

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

Try slidding it

Attached: 1545706921468.jpg (216x233, 11K)

how about removing them before opening you absolute faggot

I tried that feels like I’ll break the damn window

Well little bitch boi I tired that obviously but I think they got painted shut

These are the old shitty storm window/screens.. the switches were pot metal and broke all the fuckin time. Someone probably put the 1/4inch screws and tabs in to keep it in place

So someone was trying to be a fucking cock block I kinda wanna sneak out I’m trying to get head tonight

What do you suggest I do?

maybe you can use a hacksaw?

pour gasoline

Can I not just loosen the bolt on there?

Great idea

Fucking moron faggot, that's just to hold the fucking screen on, not to keep the window from opening. Neck yourself.

Fuck off kid. If you don't have the balls to just walk out the door like a normal person you don't deserve head.

Yeah, open it if you wanna die

retard

kek

Do you have one of those universal screw drivers? You know- the one with the black hex bits?

Cause if it’s 1/4inch like it looks, that bitch should fit if you use the open end with no bit in it

kids these days be retarded

Assumes im a kid

maybe it shouldn't be opened, for your own good..

Jesus Christ. it's just the fucking screen.....

Then you must be double retarded to be defeated by this screen in your window,

You mean there adults that can't figure out simple things like this? Are you developmentally disabled?

This is what happens when teenagers learn how to build shitty houses in Minecraft instead of learning real life skills, like basic home maintenance and carpentry. This is why your generation doesn't stand a chance.

>trying to sneak out the window

That's a kid. Reported for underage bait.

Disabled I’ve tried using a pair of plyers and pushing on the window kinda don’t need to break it I ain’t paying for a new one

I’m 21 def not a kid don’t mean I don’t still sneak

Are you saying you are disabled or are you just repeating the word disabled? I've known autists to do this in conversation before. They repeat what you just told them before answering.

The retardation here is off the chart.

you seriously don't know how to take that fucking screen off the window? fucking retarded, become an hero and save humanity

you have to use a ranch dude, pliers won't cut it

Are you turning the bolt to the left or just licking the pliers?

Left = loose
Right = tight

*rench

Nailed it.

*wrench

>retard
Brother of OP

Everyone know lefty loosy righty tighty

Didn’t really wanna have to get a wrench out for this but you’re right

>wuh-rench
nice language retard

Did you not read my post about the universal multibit screwdriver?

I saw it sorry seeing more comments insulting me for no reason then actual helpful conversation also fuck all of you cucks none of you get pussy

Easy there Retardo.

I wouldn't want you to get tripped up when you write "right".

You too, had two opportunities to spell wrench correctly.

Do me a favor and jump off a cliff no one gives a shit about grammar that much on the internet

Got it open

Ah... a journey with a happy ending..

Good for you, op

that only took two hours with the guidance of 15 anons online